Riga Reign Press Conference

On 7/5/2019 at 1:54 PM, Renomitsu said:

New off-season, new questions. Take a look below!

1. Lots of moves over the last few days, and our roster looks a little different. Which trade/draft pick did you like the most?

2. Who do you think will take home the gold in the World Cup? If you picked your own region, who has the second-best chance?

3. Veran Dragomir is this offseason's big free agent prize; he signed with Toronto earlier this evening. Does this put Toronto over Helsinki as a contender?

4. Toronto also got Cayden Saint, a former Reign player. Got any words for him?

5. Who on our roster is most likely to have a breakout season?

6. I hear we need a daycare for all of the VHLMers this upcoming season. What's with all the new kids?

7. Marvel or DC?

8. To follow up on that: Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland (or someone else) as Spider-Man?

9. We found out that Benjamin Zeptenbergs/hedgehog is actually a hedgehog. Can he... can he talk? How does he do all the paperwork?

10. What are you looking forward to most this season?

1. All of them are great, I trust whatever move our GM makes, he'll take us to the promise land no doubt. I just sit back and relax.

2. I Think USA will take it home, they are the greatest team on paper IMO.

3. Yes, I think so

4. He's a good guy, don't think I ever talked to him once though.

5. Chico Smeb easily, he knows how to build a great player and is finally starting to hit the TPE to show it off.

6. Great league attracting many new members.

7. Marvel

8. Tobey Maguire

9. Yes, think Sonic.

10. To see how my player performs with 400+ TPE and PP time. Hopefully I can hit around 0.8 PPG. 

1. Lots of moves over the last few days, and our roster looks a little different. Which trade/draft pick did you like the most?

Getting a proven star in Elias Dahlberg. 

2. Who do you think will take home the gold in the World Cup? If you picked your own region, who has the second-best chance?

Europe. Canada.

3. Veran Dragomir is this offseason's big free agent prize; he signed with Toronto earlier this evening. Does this put Toronto over Helsinki as a contender?

No. Helsinki is still insanely stacked.

4. Toronto also got Cayden Saint, a former Reign player. Got any words for him?

Fuck you bud, next time I see ya you're getting a spear to the balls.

5. Who on our roster is most likely to have a breakout season?

Me. I deserve it.

6. I hear we need a daycare for all of the VHLMers this upcoming season. What's with all the new kids?

They all smell like poop. I think they need their diapers changed.

7. Marvel or DC?

Marvel

8. To follow up on that: Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland (or someone else) as Spider-Man?

Tom Holland

9. We found out that Benjamin Zeptenbergs/hedgehog is actually a hedgehog. Can he... can he talk? How does he do all the paperwork?

he just sits there

10. What are you looking forward to most this season?

Clapping bombs and crushing folks

Start of S67 is coming very soon. Here are some curated questions from reporters around the world:

1. Vancouver recently acquired Ismond Kingfisher, who becomes the clear and obvious starter for S67. How does this shake up the North American conference?

2. Do VHL rosters have enough space to accommodate members now?

3. The recent Top Prospects game ended 10-8 with multiple players over 20 PIMs. What happened?

4. What does the top prospects game say about the incoming class?

5. Welcome new draftee Lincoln Tate! What can you tell him about our team?

6. Would you rather have a very top-heavy team with a handful of stars (e.g. Helsinki) or a deep team with above-average players?

7. High fives, fist bumps, hand shakes, or something else?

8. In your opinion, who is the most interesting member on the site?

9. Early predictions - who wins MVP this year? If you picked a player on our team, who'd be your best choice from a different team?

10. Any thoughts about the recent discussion about TPE inflation?

1 hour ago, Renomitsu said:

1. Vancouver recently acquired Ismond Kingfisher, who becomes the clear and obvious starter for S67. How does this shake up the North American conference?

3. The recent Top Prospects game ended 10-8 with multiple players over 20 PIMs. What happened?

6. Would you rather have a very top-heavy team with a handful of stars (e.g. Helsinki) or a deep team with above-average players?

9. Early predictions - who wins MVP this year? If you picked a player on our team, who'd be your best choice from a different team?

1. Vancouver is still Beaviss' team. The guy is cursed so it doesn't change much. I'd say Toronto and Calgary are still the favourites in the NA Conference.

2. I've been gone for a season and a half and teams went from 2 forward lines and 3 dmen to 3 forward lines and 4 dmen, despite Malmo joining. I think the league needs either another expansion or some mid tier d-league for players below 400 TPE.

5. Not much, sadly. I'm new here as well, so I guess Tate and I will have each other's back at first.

7. I'm a handshake-with-a-pat-in-the-back kinda guy. Business in the front, party in the back.

8. Interesting is a rather vague term. Everyone brings their own thing to the community, but if I had to select one guy to represent everyone, it would Beavs. He welcomed me on the league, showed me the ropes and got me a couple of jobs when I started. Always on Discord, always dissing folks, always cursed to not win as a GM. Over half of the new members that arrived since S63 are on him. Louth will never be a HoFer. It's all fun.

9. I think Riga is going to have a great season, but I won't be a homer and I'll go with Borwinn repeating. Guy is a class act and has been one of the most impactful players from my draft since being selected by Helsinki.

Thanks for the Qs @Renomitsu ?

16 hours ago, Renomitsu said:

Start of S67 is coming very soon. Here are some curated questions from reporters around the world:

2) I feel like there will be an expansion soon, at the rate which the recruitment guys are promoting this site it's only a matter of time when each team is at its max and don't have space for rookies.
3) The boys wanted to have a little fun before heading in the big boy league.
4) All of them are wild and hungry to win stuff in the VHL, excited to play with and against them.
5) We're the best... that's pretty much it.
6) In real life, it's obvious for me, getting a well rounded team is always better than having couple of superstars, but in a sim situation like this, I feel like superstars and smaller rosters thrive better.
7) Mikko has all kinds of hand shakes and fist bumps between all of the players.

I don't think it shakes up much things in NA. Vancouver was still a playoff team whether with Eagles/Park or Kingfisher. They've just became closer to an ultimate goal.

Don't think so. It's not of a big deal when you're spending the rookie season on a third line or third pair. But when the same happens in the second season or even the third? Straight nah. There is still some time before S62-63 class will start retiring and majority of teams are already too full. There is no option but to add another team.

Some child games. We let them have some fun, but now it's becoming serious. Let's see how will they fare out against big guys.

Nothing. Just a fun game all around.

I think there is nothing much to say anymore. Everything was said in the off-season.

The star filled benefits a team more imo. There were a couple of instances of a depth filled team winning the whole thing. Like S65 Toronto. yeah they had Arroyo; but I feel like this was more of like a solid depth all around team than a superstar squad. But yeah, you gotta need some superstars.

2 TPE goes to Kallis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember I said hand shakes one other day. Well, there is a fist to the face option, especially against the opponent team representatives.

Every member who does controversial things and creating shitstorms. they're fun.

Based on the starts of the reg season, either Pepper or Peace. Toronto has three big offensive players and one of them could take this award (I put Peace cause he's a center). And Pepper, he has like 3 SO already? sheesh.

Yeah, it definitely became easier to earn TPE. And that's coming from a early S40's player. Yall oldies are prolly thinking that S40's were too easy comparing to early VHL days.

1 TPE goes to Randoms

Vancouver becomes a favorite now, no doubt about it

I don't think so. Look at my case for example.

They all watched Apollo Hackett highlights, duh

Buncha goons

Mess with me, and I'll fuck you up and probably maybe do stuff with your girl

Top-heavy. They normally do better in the playoffs. We're the latter but we still got killed in the playoffs.

High fives

don't care

don't care

10. Any thoughts about the recent discussion about TPE inflation?

don't care

1. Positivefan036 recently pointed out that bot goalies have different stats. RIG G has the best overall of any of the bot goalies; what's his secret?

2. First several games of the season are going rough; we're 4-3-0 on the season, good for fifth place. Was this where you expected us to be?

3. What can we as a team do to improve our performances in game?

4. Who's the most surprising player (on or off our team) this season so far?

5. Who'd you pick for Most Improved Player (in your predictions), and why?

6. Of the players on our team, who acts way older than their age?

7. What's the secret to GustavMattias' influence and becoming a GM/AGM?

8. McWolf recently returned to the VHL. What did our hedgehog manager do to make him return?

9. Motzaburger gave his opinion on where a North American expansion team could be. Where would you put the next VHL franchise?

10. Of the current VHLM GMs, who would you want to give a shot at a major league management job?

1. Positivefan036 recently pointed out that bot goalies have different stats. RIG G has the best overall of any of the bot goalies; what's his secret?

He was just working so hard to impress me. I guess I should've put him in the next last playoffs against Davos so all of our games went into OT from 0-0 and then win all four games there.

2. First several games of the season are going rough; we're 4-3-0 on the season, good for fifth place. Was this where you expected us to be?

Now 10-10-1 which doesn't makes it better. I was expecting a bit better performance and I'm not really sure why is this happeneing. I do hope this inconsistent sim engine will do the right thing and gives us a lots of wins later in the season.

3. What can we as a team do to improve our performances in game?

Something needs to be done with offense. We went cold on this one.

4. Who's the most surprising player (on or off our team) this season so far?

Kallis Kriketers isn't sucking. WTF. Smeb had a nice run too, but went on 4 games pointless streak. But maybe he will be able to come back again.

5. Who'd you pick for Most Improved Player (in your predictions), and why?

I was putting Matthews in it cause I was hoping he could find a chemistry with Dahlberg and Svoboda. It turns out that he's feeling better with Smeb and Aaltonen. Other than that, idc.

6. Of the players on our team, who acts way older than their age?

HHH is acting like he's 50 or something. And then I realized he's actually 49 now. oof.

2 TPE goes to Kallis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. McWolf recently returned to the VHL. What did our hedgehog manager do to make him return?

Hedgehog brought him to a non mediocre team and he came back. Ez.

9. Motzaburger gave his opinion on where a North American expansion team could be. Where would you put the next VHL franchise?

Idk, wasn't thinking about this a lot. Portland ot St.Louis maybe. A lot of good places here.

10. Of the current VHLM GMs, who would you want to give a shot at a major league management job?

NYKO FOR GM!!! I'm for real. He's our unofficial AGM so he's ready for VHL ok thanks. A lot of members are vouching for Blade and I guess they have a point as well.

1 TPE goes to Randoms

We're just under a third of the way through the season - and it's a new week, which means new questions...

1. Who has impressed you most from the S66 draft (can't pick yourself)? What about the S67 draft?

2. Are 90+ member draft classes the new norm?

3. Everyone has a role on this team. What makes you feel accomplished as part of the Reign?

4. What kinds of hobbies do you have outside of hockey (answer as a member or player!)?

5. Go back to your VHL draft night. What were you doing when you got the call?

6. What would you like to see covered by a podcast or article?

7.What moment in media (movies, TV shows, video games, books, etc.) sticks out/is most memorable to you?

8. What's the secret to becoming a VHLM GM?

9. Similarly, what's the secret to becoming a VHL GM?

10. Shout-out time. What's one person or piece of media you want to let everyone know about?

On 7/23/2019 at 4:06 AM, Renomitsu said:

We're just under a third of the way through the season - and it's a new week, which means new questions...

1. Who has impressed you most from the S66 draft (can't pick yourself)? What about the S67 draft?

3. Everyone has a role on this team. What makes you feel accomplished as part of the Reign?

4. What kinds of hobbies do you have outside of hockey (answer as a member or player!)?

7.What moment in media (movies, TV shows, video games, books, etc.) sticks out/is most memorable to you?

10. Shout-out time. What's one person or piece of media you want to let everyone know about?

1) I'm gonna say this much - From the S67 draft.... Rayz Funk is going to be a superstar one day, then you can come here and call me a wizard.
2) It's nice that there are that many people coming in, but in that case there will need to be many more teams added, since teams get filled up pretty quik.
4) Mikko likes to take walks in the evenings, especially after practices, that allows him to clear his head and focus on upcoming things.
5) Closely watching the draft, exciting times.
6) Maybe the rookie race, which rookie is performing the best and who is the likely candidate for the rookie of the year award.
8.) Dedication.... With dedication you will be as good as anyone else in the league.

S66 - you. For real, nice steal at 16th tbh. I also like that Bloos and Park didn't fell off and still are being somewhere at TOP 10 area in terms of TPE. S67 - some Seattle guys are hella active, MGS is same tier as well. Tate is making me happy, it's not like I decided to take him #1 without a reason.

I hope so. Imagine if VHL is gonna have like 20 teams. And then I'm gonna be fuming at our performance once again cause another 15 teams are also trying to hoist the cup.

I'm the current GM. The longest tenure in Riga history. The most cups during one tenure in Riga history. Also a GM who probably fell off and doing garbage lines that makes us underpeforming. smh.

Being mad everytime.

Nothing cause I was the one who was calling youngsters up. Ok, not in every draft cause some unknown sleepy reasons, but you catch my drill, aight?

How I'm gonna have the longest GM tenure record after that grandpa Bana is finally stepping down.

2 TPE goes to Kallis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being 24/7 in the site. The thing that I can't do so I can't relate hehe.

Not being 24/7 in the site and even sleeping during the draft while you have the #1 OV pick. And some basic STHS knowledge cause the luck > everything else.

free Boubabi

1 TPE goes to Randoms

Edited by hedgehog337

1. Who has impressed you most from the S66 draft (can't pick yourself)? What about the S67 draft?

Hans Gruber has been pretty awesome from S66, and I haven’t been paying much attention to S67.

yee

Now I’m a powerplay specialist to go along with lead shit talker

video games

watching the draft at home

iceland

when I beat crash bandicoot

be smart duh

be smarterer than VHLM gms duh

@Nykonax is a bae

Just about reached the mid-way point in the season! Here are some more hand-picked questions from our journalists.

1. We've heard VHL locker rooms can get pretty vulgar. Who talks the most smack in your experience?

2. Our wonderful AGM Tate very quickly earned his management spot on the team. How'd he do it?

3. Who's the most superstitious member on Riga?

4. Who's the most beloved member on this site?

5. Which member gets more hate than they deserve?

6. What change would you suggest to improve your experience with the VHL?

7. Seattle has 7 overtime losses this season. What gives?

8. The Wranglers just made a trade swapping Joel Ylonen and Maxim Kovalchuk. What does this do for their championship aspirations?

9. Provided how deep many VHL teams are, what do you think will happen to all of the draft picks? Does New York really need 10 picks in the first 3 rounds this year?

10. The Titans sit at 21-10-3 -- an excellent record, but still a whopping 14 points behind Toronto. Why are they so far behind with all of the talent on their roster? 

On 7/30/2019 at 4:38 AM, Renomitsu said:

Just about reached the mid-way point in the season! Here are some more hand-picked questions from our journalists.

1. We've heard VHL locker rooms can get pretty vulgar. Who talks the most smack in your experience?

2. Our wonderful AGM Tate very quickly earned his management spot on the team. How'd he do it?

8. The Wranglers just made a trade swapping Joel Ylonen and Maxim Kovalchuk. What does this do for their championship aspirations?

9. Provided how deep many VHL teams are, what do you think will happen to all of the draft picks? Does New York really need 10 picks in the first 3 rounds this year?

10. The Titans sit at 21-10-3 -- an excellent record, but still a whopping 14 points behind Toronto. Why are they so far behind with all of the talent on their roster? 

1) I heard that our GM punches a hole in the wall each time we don't win a game we should, weird guy...
2) His eagerness and dedication earned him the job, AGM's some days need to do the GM's job and thats tough, props to him.
3) Weird as it might sound HHH is superstitious, but I don't dare say what exactly he does.....
4) Has to be Beaviss, right? dude's a legend.
5) I don't follow drama on this site, so idk.
6) With time and enough members I think the VHL needs one more league, in between VHL and VHLM, or something like that.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:38 AM, Renomitsu said:

1. We've heard VHL locker rooms can get pretty vulgar. Who talks the most smack in your experience?.

This is hard for me to answer as I just stick to myself most of the time. I'm going to have to say Ofer talks the most smack in any league I've been in.

He's super dedicated. I Think he'll do an amazing job as he's motivated and just a great guy in general.

Myself 

Victor probably

Gorlab for sure

I love how the league is right now, it's really hard to suggest anything.

Well, just bad luck. The sim is random af sometimes so no explanation

I think it helps them, the addition they made was a net positive. Don't think anyone is beating Toronto though.

Expansion maybe? Or maybe the league will adapt and transition into more of a 3 line team league

Toronto is just having an amazing season, hard to say with this random sim

Need to poke Gorlab, I've heard he is praying to be banned.

I gave him this spot. Ez. But yeah, he was expressing interested on taking a management position sooner than later and we had this free spot. Ez.

Hackett is still talking about that referee. He really believes he will get more PIM's with this ref than with other one. lmao.

Boubabi

Boubabi

unban Boubabi. yeah, forcing this meme just because.

Well, Davos has 8 now. Seattle had no business in being in the playoff race and Davos prolly some unlucky team. And they can continue to take L's and overtimes cause I need wins and playoff streak.

Not sure. Seems like they became a bit better as a team, but still no big difference so far. Gonna see at the end of reg season how are they looking.

They really going 12/9. Big oof for active NY draftees. They really need to hope for an expansion lol.

Devise back at it again. The playoff miss last season really made him a monster once again.

first 6 question aka 2 TPE goes to Kallis

another 3 q's aka 1 TPE goes to Randoms

me cause fuck all yall (jk)

just was a good old canadian boy. willing to help out with lines and just a great lr presence.

hackett

gorlab

gorlab

make it more fun. i kinda feel burnt out and am pretty much just updating for the team, not myself.

helps it

no

they suck and toronto doesn't

1 hour ago, Tate said:

Here are questions to answer for Riga:

1. The trade deadline recently passed, if you could add any player in the league to Riga via trade, who would it be and why?

2. What is the best team logo in the VHL/VHLM?

3. What team logo should be re-branded, and why?

4. Ryan Kastelic recently changed from defense to center, if you had to change your position- what would you choose and why?

5. As of today, who is your MVP of Riga?

6. What team is the ideal first round opponent against Riga in the playoffs?

7. What player in the league has surprised you the most this season?

8. What user can you see being the next VHL GM? (Tag them)

9. You'll be attending Hogwarts in the fall but instead of choosing an animal as your pet you have to pick a Pokemon instead, which Pokemon do you choose and why?

10. What House does the Sorting Hat assign to you and your Pokemon?

1) tbh I don't think Riga needed any trades, our roster is stacked as it is, and adding a big name would limit time for rookies even more.
2) VHL - Ours(obviously), Malmo & Davos.
    VHLM - San Diego Marlins
3) I think Ottawa Lynx & Saskatoon, both of the logos are kinda similar and imo they just look bland.
4) Probably would be an Offensive D'man or a Playmaking Center.
5) Ryan Kastelic, dude changed positions and now is completely destroying everyone. 
6) The lowest ranked one, with our consistency this season we need an easier start to the postseason so we can warm up just like this season.

1. The trade deadline recently passed, if you could add any player in the league to Riga via trade, who would it be and why?

I had thoughts about bringing Beau Louth, but at the end of the day I decided to stay put.

VHL - Davos is nice, Malmo as well. I'm also fine with Riga and Moscow. VHLM - Mexico City. The Hounds seems nice to me too.

VHL - I guess every team is fine although NY is 50/50 for me. VHLM - subjective thing. Minny cause I don't like brown.

4. Ryan Kastelic recently changed from defense to center, if you had to change your position- what would you choose and why?

Kallis is a goalie.

Kastelic position swap really solidified our offense. Gotta be him.

Don't see no ideal opponent. We're either even against certain teams or being outplayed most of times with other teams. Just hoping for luck and thing.

2 TPE goes to Kallis

Finally Rauno Palo does what he was supposed to do a couple of seasons ago. Still, pretty surprising as Beau Louth still exists. Randoms somehow is way more 1 PPG and even trying to win the Boulett. The fuck?

@BladeMaiden. Don't even ask me why.

9. You'll be attending Hogwarts in the fall but instead of choosing an animal as your pet you have to pick a Pokemon instead, which Pokemon do you choose and why?

Either Hedgehone or Shaymin for some unknown reasons.

1 TPE goes to Randoms

I like our team right now. With the recent position switches, I think it's important to establish some stability in our lineup, so I wouldn't recommend adding any players.

Other than our own, definitely Davos and Malmo.

I would've said Halifax, but now I don't think any of them need re-branding. The "R" in the Rush logo might be one of the ones I like least, but it's recognizable and effective.

I feel like I could effectively stay as a defenseman but become an entirely different player just by pumping scoring to 90. I'm a defensive fanatic, so either offensive defenseman or grinder-style forward would be my position 'changes'. I don't think there's much of a place for the latter in the VHL, though.

Kriketers is the obvious choice, but the whole dynamic and win trajectory of our team changed after Kastelic switched to Center, so let's say him.

Anyone but Davos. I'd take Toronto before Davos. I think the curse is real.

Definitely @Phil Marleau. He's a rookie, was asked to take on big minutes on an expansion team, and has filled Malmo's need for defensive depth beautifully. He's the league leader in hits, even.

@BladeMaiden, of course. I don't think that's surprising to anyone. Sustained success as a VHLM GM, well-liked, has a great locker room, runs an LR podcast. I think it's a no-brainer.

Espeon: it's the best eeveelution, has a sleek and intuitive visual design, and psychic was one of the most overpowered types in 1st generation.

Ravenclaw. I've been sorted into Ravenclaw every time I've tried the test, and Espeon is a great pick for my house too.

hans gruber, he's young and would solidify our center depth

riga

malmo

I would also change to center, as I've invested all of my TPE in recent weeks into faceoffs so I can eventually replace Kastelic.

Kastelic. He leads us in points and is totally a team first player, changing positions to help the team

Davos, as i think we can reverse the curse

me. i went from sucking last year to having a really solid season splitting time lines 2 and 3.

That @Tate guy sounds like he could be a good GM

Pikachu cause he loyal and he shocc peeopl

slytherin cause i'm like the team bully (176 hits, 87 pims)

Edited by bluesfan55

15 hours ago, Tate said:

Here are questions to answer for Riga:

1. I'm a but late for that, but honestly, I don't think we need more star power to win it all. We have a good roster, just needed to find tactics that clicked, so I'm all in with the decision to stay put at the TDL.

2. I'm a fan of these new premade logos like the Nighthawks' and the Marlins'. When I joined, the newer logo was Halifax's and it sucked so it's a nice way to turn it around and bring some beauty to the league instead of despair.

3. I know I play for them, and I'm proud to wear the logo every night, but I don't like the Reign logo much.

4. I'm fine as a defenseman. Maybe later in my career, I'll feel different about it but, for the time being, I intend on staying on the blue line.

5. Kastelic - The switch from defenseman to center was ballsy but it's been working great so far. It has propelled him in the top 10 for points and the team is now only a couple wins back from the lead in the European Conference. It just completely changed the team's dynamics.

6. I don't mind Moscow or Helsinki. We traded blows with both, so it would be tough series but I'm confident we could beat both. Just don't let it be Davos. Man, we can't figure out how to win against them, it's ridiculous.

7. Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen has been playing beautifully this season. It's all natural progression, cause he's still young, but he already matched his goal and point totals from last season with 12 games left. He's gonna be a special player in years to come.

8. I'm guessing Jubo or Blade.

9. I'm bringing Breloom. Would help getting out of trouble with Spores, and I'm sure he'd be good to search for strange mushrooms to make potions with.

10. Probably Hufflepuff, I'm too vanilla to be a hero or a villain. 

Kylrad, he's young player and will stay active like he always has with past players. a great addition to any team

I think Malmo

Riga, it's pretty bad

I would change to goalie simply because I've never been a goalie in over 7 years of sim leagues

McWolf easily

Davos so I can beat kylrad

Kylrad is having a decent season for once

8. What user can you see being the next VHL GM? (Tag them

@Kylrad

pikachu because he's a classic and its the only pokemon i know

sorry but i do not understand the question lol

New week new questions!

1. We're at the very end of the season with two games left and 2nd through 6th are all 2 points from one another. Why don't we have a clear 2nd place?

2. Towards the end of this season we've been/are on a bit of a slide. Why are we struggling after so much sustained success following the position switch?

3. A long-time VHL member had his ban reversed. What is your overall impression of this move (positive or negative)?

4. Two new expansion teams with Enorama and diamond_ace at the helms. How do you think they'll do?

5. Are you worried about being taken in the expansion draft?

6. Will the VHL settle at 12 teams, or do you think even more expansion is in store within the next 5 seasons?

7. What's your favorite part about living in Riga (or Latvia in general)?

8. Based on what you've seen so far this season, who's your top pick for MVP? You can't pick anyone from Riga.

9. Alright, which one of you punks put a snake in a can in the rookie's locker?

10. Who put the giant poster of Buff Beaviss on hedgehog's wall?