VHLM FA

diamond_ace

@Members (sorry about the members tag for the vets and people who this doesn't apply to, but under the circumstances it's the only way to do this)

Apparently there were a lot of people who were eligible to be drafted in the VHLM draft that just concluded, but were not drafted. So obviously if these people are active, they need teams, some of them are already in talks with teams, which is great. VHLM FA is not open yet but in the interest of making sure guys get teams:

IF YOU WERE ELIGIBLE TO BE DRAFTED, WERE NOT DRAFTED, AND ARE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO SEE THIS POST: Reply to the post. Just make any reply here so we can see who all needs teams. This includes @Datools and anyone who created their player prior to him. If you created after him, you are waiver, you can still sign with a team but you come out of a different list and do not need to reply here.

1 hour ago, Datools said:

Free Agent currently in talks

7 minutes ago, Gordie said:

Need a team. Will be active but still learning how to do all of this 

Saskatoon has spots for both of you. If you'd like to join us, just quote this and say accepted I suppose and we'll tender you some contracts. 

@Banackock @diamond_ace

Free agent limit still one or is there an exception because some people were missed?

Edited by Peace

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

Saskatoon has spots for both of you. If you'd like to join us, just quote this and say accepted I suppose and we'll tender you some contracts. 

@Banackock @diamond_ace

Free agent limit still one or is there an exception because some people were missed?

We upped it to two, but it's also not open yet

12 minutes ago, Peace said:

@Banackock @diamond_ace

Accepted 

1 minute ago, Gordie said:

Accepted 

We'll get you on Saskatoon when the free agency opens! 

I believe it'll be the 5th, since tomorrow is the VHL Entry Draft. 

In the meantime I'll add you to our teams locker room. :)

2 minutes ago, Peace said:

We'll get you on Saskatoon when the free agency opens! 

I believe it'll be the 5th, since tomorrow is the VHL Entry Draft. 

In the meantime I'll add you to our teams locker room. :)

I appreciate it so much! Thank you!

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, cartoes said:

Need a team. Will be active but still learning

Yukon is going to make a push this year, if you feel like you'll be active enough to contribute feel free to shoot me a PM and we can figure out if there's a spot for you here :)