Halifax AGM Job Opening [Hired]

fonziGG

So unfortunately, my AGM in @McWolf will be stepping down from his role after tonight's draft for an incredible and exciting opportunity. He's been a great person and friend throughout my tenure here in Halifax, so I want to wish him the best of luck moving forward.

I'll be looking for an Assistant General Manager who can help with recruiting, the LR dynamics, lines (occasionally) and team strategy/planning.

(Also, I spoke with @Rayzor_7 and he's cool with both of our jobs being up at the same time!)

Good luck, applicants!

Edited by fonziGG

@Thranduil

@Thranduil

@Thranduil

In the non-meme-y sense, @DoktorFunk would be a wonderful AGM, as I've been coming out to say in every single recent job posting thread. Active, dedicated, and wonderful in the locker room. I also have faith that he'll play into the Satan jokes, if that's important to you.

53 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Thanks for having me aboard, @fonziGG. We were a good team, it's a shame it was only for a short time. But yeah, I'm too ambitious to stay as a VHLM AGM for too long.

Good luck to all the applicants 

And tbh you were too good to be a AGM in the M. Proud of you buddy, make us proud in your next step!

So after interviewing everyone and being stumped on some very good answers. Seriously, this was an incredibly tough decision.

Anyways, let's give a huge congratulations to

Spoiler

I just want to say to everyone who applied to keep your head up. Every single one of you made it incredibly difficult to choose and honestly I went back and forth on it for like 4/5 hours before I finally made my decision.

Good luck and I know you'll be bossing it in a management group soon!

@ColeMrtz21 @Kekzkrieg @DoktorFunk @Juddy @Brrbisbrr

Edited by fonziGG

13 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

So after interviewing everyone and being stumped on some very good answers. Seriously, this was an incredibly tough decision.

Anyways, let's give a huge congratulations to

Reveal hidden contents

I just want to say to everyone who applied to keep your head up. Every single one of you made it incredibly difficult to choose and honestly I went back and forth on it for like 4/5 hours before I finally made my decision.

Good luck and I know you'll be bossing it in a management group soon!

@ColeMrtz21 @Kekzkrieg @DoktorFunk @Juddy @Brrbisbrr

Thank you very much for the opportunity. Let's take the championship!