Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

The sun rises on the town, and after last night's events, everyone's doors are knocked on to make sure they're OK.

Except in the case of @Acydburn, where there is no door to knock on. Both the front and back doors of his house have been torn off their hinges, and he's found lying across his kitchen table, savagely beaten with a blunt object.

When his house is searched, nothing suspicious is uncovered. He was REGULAR TOWN.

Tracker:

Spoiler

Living:

@BigBallerFromDownUnder

@Nykonax

@Berocka

@diacope

@rjfryman

@McWolf

@fonziGG

@Reverb

@Cxsquared

@Erik Summers

@Frostbite

@Beaviss

@Rayzor_7

@DoktorFunk

@Mr_Hatter

Dead:

Sebster03 (Regular Town)

ColeMrtz (Cultist)

TheLastOlympian07 (Regular Town)

Acydburn (Regular Town)

Role tracker (players still living):

4x mafia

1x cop

1x vigilante

9x regular town

Erik Summers comes out of the town hall to address the good citizens of the Jungle Republic. Solemnly, he steps up to the small podium and hangs his head.

"My fellow citizens, it is a sad day in our fair village. Two more of our neighbors lay murdered in their graves. One at our own hands."

A tear rolls down the Mayor's cheek, before his demeanor changes to one of anger.

"I want to know who has been responsible for leading these lynching parties and hear them defend themselves for their actions! Clearly, there are bad-faith actors among us that are using these lynching to do their dirty work. I want a list of those involved in these lynching so that we can do a proper investigation into those responsible!."

With that, the mayor left the podium and the few people gathered to wonder who would bring these criminal to justice.

Who would get the most out of Acyd dying? Was someone protecting his own ass? Was he targetting someone yesterday, that might make him a casualty last night, but not the previous night? 

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

Who would get the most out of Acyd dying? Was someone protecting his own ass? Was he targetting someone yesterday, that might make him a casualty last night, but not the previous night? 

53 minutes ago, Cxsquared said:

Seems @Nykonax was targeting Acyd pretty hard.

4 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

This makes sense to me. I've felt like one of the two of them were mafia for a while. If Acyd wasn't, then why was Nyko targeting him so much?

Mafia killed him to frame me, it's a dumb move to kill someone who's on to something, and even dumber to kill someone who you've been focused on the previous day.

3 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Mafia killed him to frame me, it's a dumb move to kill someone who's on to something, and even dumber to kill someone who you've been focused on the previous day.

says the mafioso 

8 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

Safest bets are inactives or Nyko I think

or anyone not suggesting them selves. j/k

Honestly if anyone has credible info i would love to hear it. right now i can see both sides of who wants to kill acyd.. the mafia who thought he was on to them or mafia who wanted to pin it on someone else. honestly without info from someone who actually has info i feel like both sides are valid. i feel like if we had a protector we could get some real info from the cop. 

21 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

or anyone not suggesting them selves. j/k

Honestly if anyone has credible info i would love to hear it. right now i can see both sides of who wants to kill acyd.. the mafia who thought he was on to them or mafia who wanted to pin it on someone else. honestly without info from someone who actually has info i feel like both sides are valid. i feel like if we had a protector we could get some real info from the cop. 

Yeah I feel this game would improve a lot with a doctor of some kind, make for more interesting claims. Because right now if someone claims cop or vigi, they are pretty much going to be killed one way or another almost immediately

13 minutes ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Not saying your Mafia, but this is exactly what the mafia would say.

And this is exactly why it is hard to be a plain townie. you have nothing of real consequence to say yet I'm being accused of being a mafia. I could turn it around and say "Well thats what a Mafia would say to draw attention to someone else." Blah Blah Blah. 

41 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

So should we not vote to kill someone tonight?

idk. honestly i feel like we only have a slightly better shot at getting a mafia than getting cop or vig. i would have been very interested how this would be going if there was still a cult but for now its who gets who first. does cop see a mafia or does mafia find cop. either way i kinda feel theory crafting next game might be more helpful than me trying to dissect what people are posting in this thread. No offense. 

6 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

idk. honestly i feel like we only have a slightly better shot at getting a mafia than getting cop or vig. i would have been very interested how this would be going if there was still a cult but for now its who gets who first. does cop see a mafia or does mafia find cop. either way i kinda feel theory crafting next game might be more helpful than me trying to dissect what people are posting in this thread. No offense. 

we are definitely limited

24 minutes ago, McWolf said:

we are definitely limited

Our best move is to think like the Mafia. What have they seen, and how would you react in that instance? So far, everyone who has been lynched has been very aggressive and vocal. So if you want to avoid being lynched, a good way to do that would be to stay quiet. So who was posting a lot at the beginning and has posted less and less since then to avoid suspicion? I feel like the answer to that lines up with my existing suspicions.

For that reason, Vote Nykonax

VOTE Erik Summers @Erik Summers

this is my best think like a mafia move. Everyone's saying the quiet ones are mafia. But what if that's all wrong. What if they are quite because they know nothing. The mafia know everything so can easily throw people under the bus.