Politeness of the Prairies: The Small Town Wave

Elmebeck

20150320_203919_1.jpg?w=798&ssl=1

I am today taking on the responsibility to lead Saskatoon Wild. It's a huge and humbling undertaking.

I want to thank @Peace@FrostBeard and @Esso2264 (and countless of other people, @Steve, @Tate, @Phil, @CowboyinAmerica, etc, you know who you are if we have chatted) whom I have learned so much from, our commissioners in @Banackock and @diamond_ace who both are straight as arrows, for giving me the tools and the opportunity for this. But I also want to broadly just thank the players in this league for being nice, creative and so inspiring that I would even want to spend the time to do this.

Saskatoon will CONTINUE after the best indexed season in VHLM history, second best I believe in all of history (I believe S3? @Tagger / @Beketov), and I will try keep Saskatoon shining and always a force to reckon with. @Dalton Wilcox @Jubis @JohnOQuinn etc etc

Oh, and I will start a campaign to change the name and logo. :) Same city, just a better name and logo.

I hope former and future players will be happy with my performance here. There will be an AGM to learn the ropes here in the future, but I want to get settled first and make my own mistakes to begin with.

Edited by Elmebeck

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Elmebeck said:

Saskatoon will CONTINUE after the best indexed season in VHLM history, second best I believe in all of history (I believe S3?

Assuming you are referring to the best record the VHL has ever seen: that would be Season 1. You got the 3 from the Wranglers losing only 3 games with a 69-3 record.