Merchandise Store is now live!

Beaviss

You can find all team and league merch at the link below. For the next two weeks you can get 15% off everything.

If you want anything custom or made for you example: name on the back of a shirt etc private message me. A portion of profits go directly to the VHL to fund league recruitment and to purchase server space etc. Roughly $8.00 goes to the VHL every time you purchase a shirt etc.

Special shout out to @Sonnet for doing 95% of the work regarding getting this up and going! If you like the distressed logos make sure to let Sonnet know since he made everyone of them!

https://shop.spreadshirt.ca/victoryhockeyleague/

image.png

3 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Just a note for those browsing- every design is available on multiple different products (t-shirts, hoodies, long sleeve shirts, etc), and all come in varying colors if you don't like the defaults. If you have any questions about them, or other designs and things you might like to see, feel free to shoot me a message.

For the moment, the Legion don't have a distressed logo version because it keeps getting copyright claimed (even though we own everything in the design...). Going to try toying with it; in the meantime, their plain logo design is up and available for purchase.

Also @Beaviss, tag me in the Discord but not in the forum post, smh ? 

Im swamped sorry ! fixing now

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

Prague regular logo was only on black, white, and a lot of different grays,  which is why I'm asking if we can get it on purple

Unfortunately looks like there is no option for purple... Closest is burgundy

image.png

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

If there's interest, sure! Part of the problem though is that it's hard to get high-quality versions of said logos, which is 100% necessary for printing onto shirts and such. It was a ton of work generating HQ logos for every team, and that was just to get them to a point where they were "good enough."

It's doable if people would be interested, though.

I have to check on my old laptop, I may have a few high res ones I used for jersey changes.

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Corco said:

Will we get any classic logos?

3 hours ago, Sonnet said:

If there's interest, sure! Part of the problem though is that it's hard to get high-quality versions of said logos, which is 100% necessary for printing onto shirts and such. It was a ton of work generating HQ logos for every team, and that was just to get them to a point where they were "good enough."

It's doable if people would be interested, though.

Keep in mind a lot (though not all) of our classic logos we don’t own. Early logos were straight up stolen and just had some text changed. For example the current Bears logo is the only one we’ve ever owned for the franchise with the OG (Seattle Everblades) being stolen from the Florida Everblades (a name that makes WAY more sense) and the follow up (original bears logo) being stolen from the Hershey Bears.

Some of our old logos are custom of course but this is often moreso defunct teams (Stockholm Vikings, Cologne Express, etc) rather than teams that have changed logos.

So what’s going on with the Toronto Legion copyrights issue? I’d love to purchase one of the more unique “distressed” hoodies, what would it take to make that happen? Is the current Legion logo not held by the league, or a rehash of an actual copyright logo? 

Sad day. 

50 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

@Peace I changed the logo ever so slightly and re-uploaded it. It's lasted through the night, so I'm tempted to say that we're good to go on the Toronto distressed logo.

Thank you greatly for your effort, Sonnet, if it’s still around pay day and I have enough money I’ll buy this Hoodie and have @Beaviss put OFFICIAL GM on the back. Haha

5 minutes ago, Peace said:

Thank you greatly for your effort, Sonnet, if it’s still around pay day and I have enough money I’ll buy this Hoodie and have @Beaviss put OFFICIAL GM on the back. Haha

You can actually do that yourself using the customize tool on the website. (just found this out)