Where Would YOU Like to See the VHL Expand to?

Corco

3 hours ago, Victor said:

I also wasn't here, but I assume it had to be one of Cologne and Quebec and 1) Quebec was in the midst of 4 straight finals and 2) Cologne had just been run into the ground by Anderson.

I too think it's a great shame but then that would have been the case for any of the 9 non-Stockholm franchises. And even Stockholm had a dope logo.

Was Cologne or Calgary actually.  They were going by who was trash at the time basically.

And with CGYs history and the fact I only just finished year one of a rebuild it was easy to make that move.

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Victor said:

I also wasn't here, but I assume it had to be one of Cologne and Quebec and 1) Quebec was in the midst of 4 straight finals and 2) Cologne had just been run into the ground by Anderson.

I too think it's a great shame but then that would have been the case for any of the 9 non-Stockholm franchises. And even Stockholm had a dope logo.

As the person who did do it I can say that your assessment is pretty much bang on. Removing at least one of the two new teams made the most logical sense and Quebec was a more successful franchise.

I do miss that Stockholm logo

3 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

8 Asia/Oceania would be more of a task. Australia could have one, as could New Zealand, Japan, China, South Korea. Maybe an eastern Russian team. Maybe Singapore, or Dubai, or Kazakhstan.

That is where you are wrong I could give you 8 easily.

19 hours ago, Tyler said:

Vasteras are the Packers of the VHL. Shameful we let a team with such an amazing history leave. 

Don't you dare compare us to that shitty PensFan created team. We are an organization with championships and HOF players, unlike Vasteras.

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Don't you dare compare us to that shitty PensFan created team. We are an organization with championships and HOF players, unlike Vasteras.

at least vasterss would have shown up for the nfc championship game 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:14 PM, Victor said:

Long Live the Choo-Choos :(

• 2 months later...