Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

The sun is up, but the Grand Poobah isn't. That's what happens when you get to sleep in after being tired for three days.

Anyway!

Turns out that it is positively NOT a good morning for @Philliefan. The town heads over to his house and looks inside to see that he's been killed by the WEREWOLF. He was the LOOKOUT.

"But we got the Werewolf yesterday!" says literally everyone.

And to that, I tell you this--I know what I wrote yesterday. I know what I wrote today. I wrote nothing wrong. Figure it out!

Day 8!

List of those living:

Votes needed to lynch today: 5

Philliefan's last will:

Spoiler

I am the Lookout.

N1: Watched a_Ferk; nobody visited.

N2: Watched omgitshim; Roleblocked.

N3: Watched omgitshim; Roleblocked.

N4: Watched omgitshim; Roleblocked.

N5: Watched omgitshim; Visited by DoktorFunk.

N6: Watched jhatty; nobody visited.

N7: Watched jhatty; nobody visited.

N8: Watched jacobaa; nobody visited.

You guys know I'm Medium right? I've been feeding info from the dead this entire time.

I have a feeling Mike is the WW. Between being confused about the WW even with the explanations as well as his general hiding.

I'm suspicious about Jacooba as he's claimed doctor but failed to save our towns important targets like jailor and Phillie who claimed to be our last TI.

Also calling out to the remaining Mafia member, they say Enorama was the OG vampire, if you know who the WW is for certain it's time to come forth before he can take us all.

3 hours ago, pennypenny said:

Vote Rayzor

If you feel like hanging the WW, push this.

Why do you feel he is the WW?

58 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

You guys know I'm Medium right? I've been feeding info from the dead this entire time.

I have a feeling Mike is the WW. Between being confused about the WW even with the explanations as well as his general hiding.

I'm suspicious about Jacooba as he's claimed doctor but failed to save our towns important targets like jailor and Phillie who claimed to be our last TI.

Also calling out to the remaining Mafia member, they say Enorama was the OG vampire, if you know who the WW is for certain it's time to come forth before he can take us all.

So if you had to assign a role to everyone what would it be?

I mean I'll take a gander at guessing but I'm not certain on any obviously as I'm not a TI

Berocka - VH/Janitor

jhatty8 - GF

enigmatic - Vamp/Janitor

jacobaa19 - Vamp/Doc

Rayzor_7- Medium

Mike - WW

Nykonax - Vet

pennypenny - Survivor/Vamp

With Jhatty coming out to vote for me that makes me think he's Mafia even more.

Mike's confusion as to a second WW makes me thing he's confused since he is the WW. 

Jacobaa is probably just a noob Doc but maybe a vamp at this point

Day 9, not day 8, as I said this morning afternoon, is over. The Fonzi Tree's branches sway gently in the wind. There's no violent jerk, no noise, and there are no people gathered there either.

Today saw more confusion, with almost a majority voting to take out @Rayzor_7 and a couple dissenting opinions in favor of stringing up @Mike, but while there are votes, there is not unity. Everyone lives.

Night 9 begins now!

List of those living:

It's the start of the tenth day, and someone in the morning search party notices a particular lack of racism afoot. They head over to the house of @Berocka and see he's been given a stake through the heart.

"He was a Vampire!" yells @enigmatic. But, upon further review, they find his house full of wooden stakes, crucifixes, and garlic. He was, in fact, the VAMPIRE HUNTER. The MAFIA has simply decided that he needed a taste of his own medicine.

Berocka's last will (slurs removed by moderator discretion):

Spoiler

N1 - Phillefan

N2- Rayzor

N3 - Hatter

N4 - Josh

N5 - Nyko

N6 - Sebster

N7 - Jacob

N8 - Penny

N9 - Mike

Currently at least 2 Vamps