Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

22 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

With Jhatty coming out to vote for me that makes me think he's Mafia even more.

Mike's confusion as to a second WW makes me thing he's confused since he is the WW. 

Jacobaa is probably just a noob Doc but maybe a vamp at this point

I was confused because it said someone died who was the Werewolf then the next night it said a werewolf killed someone.

I just re-read this whole thread from start to finish and this game makes a lot more sense now.

After re-reading everything and putting all notes into notepad with what everyone said and comparing this is what I see (I still don't know what most of the roles do though):

Rayzor - Definitely Medium I'm sold (you talk to the dead this is the one role I got in the one time I played game on the app so makes sense I don't know how this really works though.  Do you just message Gustav or do you actually pm the dead people on here?)

Jacob - Claims doctor for a long time but I didn't see anywhere he actually did healing or confirmed in anyway?

Enigmatic - Only said he was trying to figure out how to play early on like me but hasn't contributed at all in this game very suspicious

Nykonax - OMG made a lot of good claims and gave a lot of true info he claims Nyko was Mafia so might be true Nykonax claimed to be Vet but hasn't talked much either suspicious.

Jhatty8 - Dont know what he is either said he trust mr. hatter which turned out good but he threw a lot of shade at philliefan who was a lookout and some posts made me think he is a smarty pants suspicious there.

Pennypenny - Guardian angel turned survivor claims seems to be true just waiting till end.

Other things I'm not clear on were "CONSORT ROLE",Unique Roles Retributionist lots of suspicious toward Rayzor, jhatty again I think Rayzor is clear and could there still be people as vampires?  People talked about turning OMG was a vampire but are we sure he was original or the only one don't know how that works yet.

Thanks

Day number 10 finishes off in much the same manner as day number 9: a quiet town doesn't say much and everyone lives.

There isn't much else to add here; one's creative writing potential tends to exhaust itself after ten days.

Let the night 10 festivities begin!

List of those alive:

The eleventh day starts, and the town's got another double kill on their hands.

First, they follow the smell of gunpowder and hair oil over to the house of @jacobaa19, where they find him covered in--well, both. Bullet holes, too. It's obvious that he was a MAFIA kill, but upon further inspection of his house it's found that he was the DOCTOR.

The full moon was out last night, though, so the town is on the lookout for a werewolf attack. And ask and ye shall find--missing this morning is @Rayzor_7, and he's become the next obvious WEREWOLF victim. He was a VAMPIRE.

Let day 11 begin!

List of those alive:

Votes needed to lynch: 3

Rayzor's last will:

Spoiler

It got lonely faking the Medium. My Vampire turns failed miserably and now I fall. GG Mike the WW, you got the other neutral.

jacobbaa19 did not leave a last will.

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

There's 2 maf, a WW, a survivor, and a townie.

@pennypenny Let's get nyko out today, Mike tomorrow, and then we can ride off into the sunset.

Vote Nyko

whos your mafia friend, enigmatic? You wouldn't be pinging penny if he was mafia. @Mike if you want to win you gotta kill maf, then it's just mindgames with me the vet. If you hang me then mafia just kills penny tonight and hangs you tomorrow.

Just now, Nykonax said:

whos your mafia friend, enigmatic? You wouldn't be pinging penny if he was mafia. @Mike if you want to win you gotta kill maf, then it's just mindgames with me the vet. If you hang me then mafia just kills penny tonight and hangs you tomorrow.

We wouldn't kill Penny. If he votes with us today that is.

3 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

then who would you kill? Also sick confirmed mafia.

Hatty - Maf

Engi - Maf

Mike - WW

Penny - Surv

Nyko - Vet

In any possible scenario, @Nykonax is going to die. Neither WW nor Maf can win with town. Penny is the swing vote here, whether he wants to side with Mafia or Werewolf. Or very possibly, Nyko votes to get the WW out.

Just now, jhatty8 said:

Hatty - Maf

Engi - Maf

Mike - WW

Penny - Surv

Nyko - Vet

In any possible scenario, @Nykonax is going to die. Neither WW nor Maf can win with town. Penny is the swing vote here, whether he wants to side with Mafia or Werewolf. Or very possibly, Nyko votes to get the WW out.

Say today I get lynched, Tonight you target penny, you have to because WW has basic def. If you kill him then you hang Mike tomorrow and mafia wins. If penny doesn't die tonight you just go an extra day, hang Mike tomorrow then kill penny or hang him the next.

If you get lynched enigmatic can't kill me tonight, can't kill Mike tonight, and has to target penny. If penny dies then it's 1v1v1 and werewolf kills enigmatic. Then it's 1v1 with me and just mindgames. If penny doesn't die then Mike probably rampages at penny's house and enigmatic and penny both die, then 1v1 with me.

Town can't win but WW still can, and I want WW to win.

16 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

Who’s WW. I’m survivor I win with anyone so who’s promising me protection 

Mike is WW. Mafia promises that you will not die if you vote him out with us.

Vote tracker:

jhatty8 - 2 (Nyko, Mike)

Mike - 2 (jhatty, pennypenny)

Nyko - 1 (enigmatic)

Votes needed to lynch: 3