Town of Salem #6

Gustav

6 minutes ago, Devise said:

How is a JayZ gif excited to play the game evidence of role playing? If anything you're being more suspicious than I am, right down to saying you'll flop if the votes are the other way.

Also, in terms of evidence while it may be based on trust for you all, I know for a fact Funk is lying and even if I were to get lynched, you'd then see that. Either way I'm right, so I can live with it.

Generally a member of town goes with the group.

We don't know much but we know:

Facts: Devise or DoktorFunk is lying.

Fact: If Doktor is lying he dies tonight by Jailor or lynch.

Fact: If Devise is lying he dies tonight by Jailor or lynch.

Actually never mind I don't know what I'm talking about technically they could be both lying if they were working together.  I'll just follow Barzal

UNVOTE DEVISE

56 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I was the VH, but I am now a vigi

If this is true then that would mean there aren't any other vampires (so MMFLEX didn't/wasn't able to convert anyone).  Which would be great.

Also I don't have any strong opinion on who between Devise/DoktorFunk is lying.  We can basically tell which one is bad based on a lynch though (cause we have nothing else to go on).  I'd prefer a lynch, but of the two options I feel like DoktorFunk could be exe?  For the moment I'll just play it safe and UNVOTE DEVISE 

@BarzalGoat sorry if it looked like I was lurking, I was just trying to parse through my thoughts here.

Just now, jhatty8 said:

also, I still have no idea what's going on...can someone fill me in so I can sleuth around and see who to shoot?

Tldr is one of devise and dok seem to be not so good guys, while we have plenty of lurkers and no useful TI info

Just now, solas said:

If this is true then that would mean there aren't any other vampires (so MMFLEX didn't/wasn't able to convert anyone).  Which would be great.

Also I don't have any strong opinion on who between Devise/DoktorFunk is lying.  We can basically tell which one is bad based on a lynch though (cause we have nothing else to go on).  I'd prefer a lynch, but of the two options I feel like DoktorFunk could be exe?  For the moment I'll just play it safe and UNVOTE DEVISE 

@BarzalGoat sorry if it looked like I was lurking, I was just trying to parse through my thoughts here.

there aren't.

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

nobody lol, haven't visited the forum since Monday. And if I, the Vigi, would have visited someone, the town would know

well if you were VH, then you visited somebody since the Vampire got killed by one.

15 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

We most likely have some sort of lo/TI, go on dok or devise

If DoktorFunk is lynched who would you like me to go on lookout wise tonight? A target in general would be good based on other suspicions presuming I'm able to survive today helping for tomorrow also would be good.

5 minutes ago, solas said:

well if you were VH, then you visited somebody since the Vampire got killed by one.

If vampire visits VH attempting to convert, VH kills the vamp. Very unlucky for MMFLEX. Good for us tho :)

1 minute ago, Devise said:

If DoktorFunk is lynched who would you like me to go on lookout wise tonight? A target in general would be good based on other suspicions presuming I'm able to survive today helping for tomorrow also would be good.

I think nyko is always a good bet but now that I said it I imagine baddies will stay off him (unless he’s bad). That being said maybe because they think I think it he’s the perfect target

27 minutes ago, Berocka said:

@Doomsday why did you not mention that you were attempted to be transported? @ContinentalCup036 you asked to be transported with Doomsday, I did that.

I only received a message about being poisoned. 

4 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Also I think this goes without saying but if Doomsday is alive tomorrow he’s either jester or lynched

If he were alive tomorrow you should probably kill him because he would probably just be making stuff up as jester. That way he doesnt get the free win. I believe him though for some reason doom is the meme kill :(

Anyway @Berocka thanks for going in me please go on me again and transgender me

For the record, we don't know jhatty is confirmed until he tries to shoot someone. Granted, no cc's yet, but it is possible maf lucked out and VH was gorlab, which gives them perfect claim space. 

For that reason, I might even suggest whoever we don't lynch tonight, ASSUMING THEY ARE GOOD, we have @jhatty8 shoot the other one who was lying to prove himself, instead of having @BarzalGoat lynch them. We don't have to do that  for the record, just an idea. 

uwu Barzy

Vote tracker:

Devise - 4 (Doom, Hatter, bigAL, Nyko)

DoktorFunk - 3 (Devise, Ricer, Continentalcup)

Votes needed: 9

Edited by GustavMattias