(S73) C - Shawn Antti Aalto, TPE: 106

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back to the VHLM @TheLastOlympian07!

I can offer you 2nd/3rd line minutes on the Mexico City Kings!

We are a top team this season and could use you for secondary scoring to help us run for the cup!

If this interests you, quote this message and say "acepto".

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions :)

- Motza

E7CD6A61-889B-4D2B-AAB2-87462BC0154A.png.f532934088393dced7b22a069989952b.png

Welcome back @TheLastOlympian07

I am the Ricer13, the GM of the Miami Marauders. The Miami Marauders are the newest expansion team in the VHLM. We have a lot of young talent gearing up to make some noise in the playoffs in our first season. We started out slow but have been playing great as of late. We would love for you to be apart of that! 

I am here to offer you 2nd/3rd line minutes. I can play you on the wing to give you more minutes as well. We have a great atmosphere in our LR that keeps it fun all season long. If you want to be apart of something special here in Miami quote this offer and type “accept” and we will get you in on the action right away.

U3FkLCT.png

From one Penguins fan to another (I'm assuming from the Jagr pfp), you should join Las Vegas, one of the two teams who have clinched a playoff spot so far. I can offer you 2nd/3rd line minutes on a chance to win it all in the M this season. If you're down to get lucky, quote and reply with "confirm!"

5 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

could i make my decision on monday that way I am in the next draft class rather than this one? 

You will need to retire this player and create a new one on Monday to be in the next draft class. I think it’s smart to do that. 
Sincerely your thoughtful, helpful, and friendly GM of the Philadelphia Reapers,

DMaximus

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

could i make my decision on monday that way I am in the next draft class rather than this one? 

You’d need to retire this guy for that but since it’s so close we can move your carryover to the new guy so nothing lost

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You’d need to retire this guy for that but since it’s so close we can move your carryover to the new guy so nothing lost

We can just change his draft year manually.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Victor said:

We can just change his draft year manually.

Or that I suppose so long as he doesn’t earn anything this week.

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Would need to remove late joiner compensation too

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, McWolf said:

Would need to remove late joiner compensation too

Well if he retired and re-created at the deadline there wouldn’t be late joiner bonus.

7 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

@Beketov should i retire and recreate?

Yes, that is probably easiest. The carryover can then be done manually by them. Since you also had the later joiner bonus this is probably the fastest way.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

@Beketov should i retire and recreate?

6 one way half a dozen the other. You can either retire and we’ll delete the guy and apply your carryover to the new guy or we can reset all your stats and give you bank for starting 30 + carryover / change your draft season. Doesn’t matter to me.