Tuomas Tukio Retiring

Higgins

tumblr_mlwx00VYIS1rmya3eo3_250.giftumblr_mlwx00VYIS1rmya3eo4_250.gif

It's official, Tuomas Tukio will retire from the VHL at the end of S38.

Time flies, but a constant through the past eight seasons in the VHL was Tukio for me. It's been a time playing with some cool cats through those seasons and being GM as a goalie. Tukio won some games, earned way too much TPE (1400), won a Continental Cup with Helsinki and won some other things last season which was awesome! Hopefully the final chapter in Tukios career can be just as fun as the rest. Good bye.

Afraid to go head to head in S40. Called it. ;) Great career though, enjoy your next player Higgy

Saw it coming as an ultimate attempt to go back to Helsinki. Cap hell incoming if they indeed lock a tpe hoarder like you ^^

Edited by Green

• Commissioner

Dat S39 draft.

You're gonna have what, 100 TPE Carry-Over?

Edited by Beketov

How long until the trade deadline by the way? It should be more as week, so wouldn't count this as a Rift just yet :P Rifting should only count when it's within a week of the trade deadline.

You did a great job taking over where Rift left off Higgins. Two-faced your way to Quebec, then two faced your way out of Quebec. Great career though glad you turned it around. I recall for the longest time when Green, Sterling and I were dominating goalie stats all of us wondering if Tukio could ever get it going. I'm happy he finally did and I think with another solid season happening your a HoF player for sure!