Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

25 minutes ago, Underclass_Hero said:

9dWx0pY.png

WARSAW PREDATORS PRESS CONFERENCE 01/02/22

Answer all 6 for 2 capped TPE. 

1.)  As of now, Warsaw is currently sitting at a 32-20-6 record at the time of the press. Do you see us catching up to the likes of Malmo, and Moscow?

2.) Going into the New Year, what are some things you would like to improve upon?

3.) Of the two top teams in the standings from their respective conferences, whom do you see as the weaker link of the two? Vancouver, or Moscow? 

4.)  What is currently our biggest strength heading into 2022? 

5.) On the flip side, what would you say is our biggest weakness heading into 2022?

6.) Who would you be caught with at a New Years party?

1. Yeah we really can do it 

2. my puck handling 

3. Moscow 

4. our scoring talent 

5. Maybe that we need more players 

6. our captain for sure 

1.)  As of now, Warsaw is currently sitting at a 32-20-6 record at the time of the press. Do you see us catching up to the likes of Malmo, and Moscow?

Obviously, we do our best to perform better and better , but Malmo and Moscow are more flexible ,  so it's a big challenge for us 

2.) Going into the New Year, what are some things you would like to improve upon?

Realisation, we shoot a lot but it is not enough to be a winner

3.) Of the two top teams in the standings from their respective conferences, whom do you see as the weaker link of the two? Vancouver, or Moscow? 

Wolves are cracked, during the last season they beat everyone with their eyes closed. In my opinion, Moscow is weaker at the moment

Chemistry.  Our team got new younf faces but they play really well. For instance, Kisslinger is top rookie scorer with Reynolds who is one of he best sniper in the league so far.

5.) On the flip side, what would you say is our biggest weakness heading into 2022?

Not sure whether we have some aspects that could be considered as a weakness. We are pretty unlucky and it's sad.

Family 

No we didn't end up catching up to them.

Definitely improving on my athletic diet.

I think Vancouver might win the playoffs, so I'm going to say Moscow is the weaker link of the two.

I would say were pretty good at scoring goals lol

idk, just lack of depth I guess.

The famous dlamb because I actually spent New Years with him lol

9dWx0pY.png

WARSAW PREDATORS PRESS CONFERENCE 01/09/22

1.) With it being a brand new year, do you have a resolution you'd like to accomplish?

2.) What is something you'd like to accomplish by the end of 2022? 

3.)  What did you do on New Years eve? 

4.)  Warsaw is set to face off against HC Davos Dynamo in the first series of the playoffs -- How long do you see this series going?

5.) What is our biggest strength compared to HC Davos Dynamo? 

6.)  What would be our biggest weakness in comparison?

1.) With it being a brand new year, do you have a resolution you'd like to accomplish?

I want to try and be more healthy and exercise more. 

I want to a accomplish getting more in shape.

The party I was supposed to go to got cancelled because of COVID:( so I just spent New Years with my bf :)

4.)  Warsaw is set to face off against HC Davos Dynamo in the first series of the playoffs -- How long do you see this series going?

We haven't beat them yet, but I have a good feeling that we will as we are up 2-0 right now!

Probably defense I guess.

Considering it 2-0 right now, it seems like we don't have any weaknesses against them.

I really want to put more effort to study better and enter the university 

Not sure yet

I have been taking leisurely strolls with my fam and friends

Warsaw in 3

As i said earlier we have great chemistry and that's our advantage

We are better at everything

9dWx0pY.png

WARSAW PREDATORS PRESS CONFERENCE 01/16/22

1.) With our season officially wrapped up, how did you feel Season 81 was, personally?

2.) We say goodbye to Captain Chris Reynolds after 7 seasons with the team. Describe his career in 5 words or less.

3.) 4 teams are left in the VHL playoffs; Malmo, Moscow, Vancouver, and Calgary. Who is your favourite to win the Continental Cup?

4.) Who do you feel had the best performance for us in the S81 playoffs?

5.) Did you follow the VHLM & VHLE playoffs? Do you have a favourite team in each league?

6.) Do you have any pets? Do you want one (or more)?

1.) With our season officially wrapped up, how did you feel Season 81 was, personally?

Obviously , it was the best season for Trunov, with 106 points he broke his personal record and won A slap! Award. It's better than nothing. 

2.) We say goodbye to Captain Chris Reynolds after 7 seasons with the team. Describe his career in 5 words or less.

Sensational

3.) 4 teams are left in the VHL playoffs; Malmo, Moscow, Vancouver, and Calgary. Who is your favourite to win the Continental Cup?

I'd like to see @Juiceto lift the cup. Malmo is my choice. 

Moreau. It is not debatable. 

5.) Did you follow the VHLM & VHLE playoffs? Do you have a favourite team in each league?

I follow Lynx and do some graphics with its logo. 

I have a cat and to be honest my life would have been much more better without him

10 hours ago, dlamb said:

9dWx0pY.png

1. I thought it was great! A lot of fun and i think it just gets better from here on out. 
2. Amazing, great leader and underrated.

3. Vancouver, would like to see @thadthrasherwin another cup this season.

4. Moreau for sure. 
5. I am the AGM for Stockholm so i mean i got to win the E cup this season. 
6. Yeah, i have a dog at my families house, a Belgian Malinois named seeka and my roommate and i have 2 cats named max and Luna.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:58 AM, dlamb said:

9dWx0pY.png

1. I think it was pretty good! We win many games and i think that will leed us to a better team next year 

2. Absolutely phenomenal ! I am really Proud to have played with this Guy! 

3. i think Malmö will ne really hard to beat 

4. I think i had it haha i really dont understand how but 21 points in playoffs i was really not expecting that 

5. No not this year, but i always cheer for thé team i have played in thé past

6. Yeah i have 3 cats, and i would Like to have a new dog 

9dWx0pY.png

WARSAW PREDATORS PRESS CONFERENCE 01/23/22

1.) The Vancouver Wolves have won the Continental Cup! How do you feel about the "meta"?

2.) The S82 VHL Draft is coming fast! Who do you think will go 1st overall to New York? 

3.) Warsaw holds 3 picks in the top 17 in the draft. Who would you like to see in the Blue and Orange?

4.) A lot of movement in the VHL this offseason, it seems like every team is throwing 1st-round picks around. Do you think teams are too willing to give up 1st rounders? Or is that needed to get to the next level?

5.) What are you looking to accomplish personally in Season 82?

6.) Would you rather it always be summer and blazing hot, or always winter and snowy?

1.) The Vancouver Wolves have won the Continental Cup! How do you feel about the "meta"?

Wolves deserved every cup they won. But I am not gonna lie I am bit suck of this team. 

2.) The S82 VHL Draft is coming fast! Who do you think will go 1st overall to New York? 

I'll send my condolences to Igor Molotov

3.) Warsaw holds 3 picks in the top 17 in the draft. Who would you like to see in the Blue and Orange?

I like watching Alex Kachur plays, he is flashy and filthy. I guess he will turn into a great player. 

4.) A lot of movement in the VHL this offseason, it seems like every team is throwing 1st-round picks around. Do you think teams are too willing to give up 1st rounders? Or is that needed to get to the next level?

I am not good at managing the team so it's tough question for. Obviously, GMs are upset 'cause of this draft class but this doesn't mean there is no good specs. 

5.) What are you looking to accomplish personally in Season 82?

To become a leader in the locker room 

6.) Would you rather it always be summer and blazing hot, or always winter and snowy?

Winter and snowy till the last day of my life

9dWx0pY.png

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending Sunday, January 30th, 2022

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE.

1. The draft was this past Sunday. We were able to pick up Wumbo, a goalie, two defenders in Maxwell Mathias and Brian Payne, and a left wing in Girts Galvins. How do you feel about the team's future?
2. What can we do as a team this season?

3. What need(s) remain to be addressed this offseason?

4. What Warsaw player is in for a great season, in your opinion?

5. Favorite logo of the three leagues?

6. Did you watch the NFL Divisional Round this past weekend? What did you think of the games, and who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl? If not, what do you enjoy watching/doing this time of year?

Go Warsaw!

12 minutes ago, JB123 said:

9dWx0pY.png

1. The draft was this past Sunday. We were able to pick up Wumbo, a goalie, two defenders in Maxwell Mathias and Brian Payne, and a left wing in Girts Galvins. How do you feel about the team's future?

6. Did you watch the NFL Divisional Round this past weekend? What did you think of the games, and who are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl? If not, what do you enjoy watching/doing this time of year?

Go Warsaw!

1. I feel great with the teams future. I feel like these were the correct additions to make our squad that much better.

2. anything we put our minds to. We have the talent and activity to do anything!

3. Maybe signing a couple new dmen!

4. @MetalTodayfor sure! hoping he can be up there in ROTY voting!

5. Prague for sure, although ours is a close second.

6. I did watch them and they were crazy, not much of a football guy but I want the Bengal's to win lol. I like their QB

18 minutes ago, JB123 said:

9dWx0pY.png

Go Warsaw!

1.  I think the team will be really great ! I have two more years in my career and i want the cup ! 

2. Just do our best and go in playoffs 

3. I think we need to have 2 complete lines and two good goalies 

4. i think me and mufbeav will have to do great Like last season 

5. Warsaw for sure 

6. yeah the games was absolutely beautiful ! And we have saw the best 2 QB for a long time play each other! 

I mean the future is bright, with me in the mix? pfft.

Win the cup!

Having a deeper defense core would probably help.

I'd say me and Kisslinger, we are draft buddies and back to back with TPE, I'm thinking its gonna be me and him on a line, feeding the puck to each other.

Easy VHL, no need for more.

NHL fan, don't care about football personally 😂

Guys are worth their pick selection. Everyone is classy and professional, they have already brought fresh blood in out locker room. 

Our goal is the cup. Whatever it takes. 

Star defenseman wour be super nice 

Well, everyone is having a great offseason getting fit for the new season. In my opinion @diamond_ace will show his best performance. 

M-league is always in my heart

Talking about the winter WJC always comes in my mind, great tourny full of emotions. 

Go Warsaw!

Fuck yeah!! 

• 2 weeks later...

9dWx0pY.png

Week Ending Sunday, February 6th, 2022

1. So far this season we are 2-2-2. What are we doing well? What can we improve upon?

2. What player have you found the most success playing with, in any of the three leagues?

3. What statistical goals do you have for the season? Goals? Points? Wins?

4. How did you find the VHL?

5. NHL All-Star Game is tomorrow, what do you think of this year's selections?

6. Bengals or Rams in the Super Bowl?

GO WARSAW GO!

1. So far this season we are 2-2-2. What are we doing well? What can we improve upon?

we really lack on depth right now, but idk what you'd give to receive that

2. What player have you found the most success playing with, in any of the three leagues?

lol i could not tell ya, I have not been following the lines close enough

points and wins, if i can snag the rookie title and the cup, that would be amazing.

lol i dont even know man it was like 3 years ago, but i think through google xD

I could care less about the all star games, they forgot the meaning of all-star. also seems like many players dont even want to go.

Are the Leafs an option?

I think we could be doing better then we are right now. Maybe get more/ better defense?

Honestly I have no clue lol

Well I was hoping for this to be my best season as Ill be retiring at the end of the season, but it doesn't look like I'm heading in that direction right now.

My boyfriend told me about it.

I know nothing about the all star game or this years selection lol

snoop dog, dr drdre and eminem :P

I am a bit frustrated, however we are getting better, we are really unlucky as usual

Dakota Lamb, i guess. It's been really cool to play with him

Over 100 points and playoff tickets :) 

Lamb and Juice recommended this project in the Discord

Zegras was insane, however skills competition was not abour skill , so i am really disappointed

Pardon guys, but i am russian and i have no clue what it means 

9dWx0pY.png

Week Ending Sunday, February 13th, 2022

1. With the addition of game recaps and the return of trivia, any ideas for other tasks?

2. What city would you like to see get a team, in any of the three leagues?

3. What team(s) is/are our biggest competitors in the European Conference?

4. What player would you like to give a shoutout to for their play as of late?

5. Favorite hockey player/team?

6. Favorite outdoor activity?

GO WARSAW GO!

1. With the addition of game recaps and the return of trivia, any ideas for other tasks?

Could try doing a draft review or something... I dont know lol

I would like to see a Greenland team introduced, I think it would be a funny af addition.

After what Prague did to us yesterday, I'm going with them.

I think Zach Kisslinger II started slow, and now he is our top point guy, so its got to be him.

Marner and the Leafs... Did I need to answer? 😂

exploring abandon places is fun

Edited by MetalToday

I would add opportunity to make a scout report of any player. 

St. Petersburg

Prague 

4. What player would you like to give a shoutout to for their play as of late?

Kristof Welch

Kristof Welch for sure

Skiing

I don't have any ideas for other tasks but I'm glad trivia is back!

Maybe Niagara Falls I guess, if I had to choose.

Definitely Prague.

Shoutout to the whole Warsaw team! Keep up the good work :)

Bergeron, or as I like to call him, "Burger"🍔 :P

During the winter it would probably be skating or skiing, and during the summer I think maybe going to the beach and swimming.