Town of Salem #8

Gustav

11 minutes ago, Z16 said:

Ended up investigating omgitshim last night and found nothing incriminating in his room, we go an innocent!

Also, I'm being controlled by a witch. That's fun

Did you originally target OMG, or did you get witched into him?

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Did you originally target OMG, or did you get witched into him?

Sounding like omg was the original target of his investigation, but witched elsewhere. 

I will check out omg as @Spartan requested.

Well if omgitshim was attack and had to use a vest did the witch control me to do that or did they get another visitor? Am I still being controlled or was that just for the night

Just now, Z16 said:

Well if omgitshim was attack and had to use a vest did the witch control me to do that or did they get another visitor? Am I still being controlled or was that just for the night

You're only controlled the night you're told about it. They make you do your action on someone else, so whoever you visited came up inno but it probably wasn't me who you actually visited (though I would show up as inno).

2 minutes ago, Z16 said:

Witch mechanic is they choose 2 targets. The first is who they control, and the 2nd is who they control the 1st into. 

If omg was your target and you were controlled then you were controlled into the witches 2nd target, who you won't know.

Ok guys I am pretty sure @jhatty8 is actually lookout (or TT) lookout because he called me out about being in Spartan before I actually said anything. 

Im not saying Barzal can’t be a lookout too, but I am more confident in Hattys claim (assuming i am not mafia of course)

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

Ok guys I am pretty sure @jhatty8 is actually lookout (or TT) lookout because he called me out about being in Spartan before I actually said anything. 

Im not saying Barzal can’t be a lookout too, but I am more confident in Hattys claim (assuming i am not mafia of course)

woo hoo

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

On Spartan not in Spartan lol

Please don't be in me. Ok, so Flex tried hinting at his role, I didn't get it, so we can wait. So we have a witch, but I'm curious about what they did. Seems likely that a witch would try controlling a random into me, but neither LO claim has said that Z16 visited me. Kinda tempted to push Devise up. Thoughts?

45 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Please don't be in me. Ok, so Flex tried hinting at his role, I didn't get it, so we can wait. So we have a witch, but I'm curious about what they did. Seems likely that a witch would try controlling a random into me, but neither LO claim has said that Z16 visited me. Kinda tempted to push Devise up. Thoughts?

Sorry was sleeping. That said Eagles has a point some of us don't want to reveal yet for very logical reasons.

I will say that while I have things I can do at night, I wasn't involved in anything last night. I'll have more to say as the game rolls though. All I ask for is a little faith.

1 hour ago, osens said:

Don't want to push anyone, but just saying that ricer has been quiet too. ?

I have a super boring role that I’d like to wait to reveal because it will be very helpful down the road.

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

I have a super boring role that I’d like to wait to reveal because it will be very helpful down the road.

question - do you consider godfather to be a very boring role?

asking for a friend :Gritty::)

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

question - do you consider godfather to be a very boring role?

asking for a friend :Gritty::)

Hahaha no cuz I’d actually get to do something everyday.

25 minutes ago, Devise said:

Kinda quiet in here today though...

2zu0.gif

There isn't much to talk about, seeing as no one has died yet. Just like to raise the point that with the claim of a Witch in the game, that could be why omg had defense, unless of course he is actually survivor. THOUGH that being said, he did reveal as survivor now rather than wait for tomorrow when mafia would presumably out him with a death note. So he is being proactive, which could be a good or bad sign idk.  

7 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

There isn't much to talk about, seeing as no one has died yet. Just like to raise the point that with the claim of a Witch in the game, that could be why omg had defense, unless of course he is actually survivor. THOUGH that being said, he did reveal as survivor now rather than wait for tomorrow when mafia would presumably out him with a death note. So he is being proactive, which could be a good or bad sign idk.  

Yeah, I was mostly joking around; I do generally agree though that there isn't much to go on so silence makes sense. It's just more, right now it's tough to tell with how little is going on who this if favoring. Because despite no full formed plans, we actually do have a decent number of reveals or "half" reveals. What I'm saying basically is much like in Survivor, it's pretty apparent that even with so little going on, there is a lot of "game" being played here. These early threads will be super relevant as more info gets revealed, because clearly something is afoot. 

20 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

if there is a NK kill tomorrow, we lynch omgitshim. I'm not gonna gamble on a surv being the "ANY" role.

Invest should be able to clear me tonight if they are not interfered with.