Town of Salem #12

Gustav

Just now, bigAL said:

I think I follow the logic of the

VOTE JORG (yes that's a vote)

movement. Does that mean that Jiggly is suspicious too? Caboose and Barzal are already confirmed good, but if I was mafia sometimes I'd "visit" my fellow mafia so there's no counter claim.

How is Barzal confirmed good? He says he was RB'd, but that doesn't prove unless I'm missing something 

Barzal's not confirmed yet, but he's more likely Town than not. Spy is an easy claim for Maf (and very common for Blackmailer specifically), and combined with the very late post the first day, we can get info from lynching him.

Vote Jorg

Either we get a Maf, or if he does happen to be Spy, then it'll hard confirm both Barzal and Osens.

26 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

I am a sheriff, thats why I didn't believe Ricer at all. I invested ferk n1 but he was in jail :( however with the late call in from jorg i figured id invest him and he came up suspicious

vote Jorgthegoat

That's odd, cause I shouldn't show up as sus (due to me being a spy and no maf visiting me). Btw, why didn't you claim D2 and say that you tried to interrogate ferk? This makes me think that this could be an exe play or the maf trying to off a spy (due to the spy's ability to see who gets visited by the maf each night). We must also remember that a sher claim is easy to fake and shouldn't be believed without question.

2 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

That's odd, cause I shouldn't show up as sus (due to me being a spy and no maf visiting me). Btw, why didn't you claim D2 and say that you tried to interrogate ferk? This makes me think that this could be an exe play or the maf trying to off a spy (due to the spy's ability to see who gets visited by the maf each night). We must also remember that a sher claim is easy to fake and shouldn't be believed without question.

right now I am most suspicious of you. Only one mafia visit one night, and then three the next? not impossible sure, but not the most likely event. If you are killed and then confirmed though, I think we really should consider lynching OMG since it is likely that he has basic defense. 

VOTE JORG

10 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Barzal's not confirmed yet, but he's more likely Town than not. Spy is an easy claim for Maf (and very common for Blackmailer specifically), and combined with the very late post the first day, we can get info from lynching him.

Vote Jorg

Either we get a Maf, or if he does happen to be Spy, then it'll hard confirm both Barzal and Osens.

I feel like I am already hard confirmed, because ricer confirmed earlier that he is executioner and exe only has good guys as targets as far as I can remember?

7 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

with Ricer basically coming clean as exe, i think its safe to say i am confirmed. Why would i out myself with 0 info, that would be a dumb play imo because i could have gotten myself killed by maf or rb. 

14 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

right now I am most suspicious of you. Only one mafia visit one night, and then three the next? not impossible sure, but not the most likely event. If you are killed and then confirmed though, I think we really should consider lynching OMG since it is likely that he has basic defense. 

VOTE JORG

I wasn't attacked

10 minutes ago, osens said:

I feel like I am already hard confirmed, because ricer confirmed earlier that he is executioner and exe only has good guys as targets as far as I can remember?

Yeah with Ricer basically admitting it you're pretty much confirmed either way.

22 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I wasn't attacked

Which of course you would say this if you did actually have defense. I'm just putting it out there in case Jorg is confirmed spy

VOTE JORG

I'm done going with the town here, are we confirmed for sure that Ricer is EXE so if we need an easy lynch he's our target or is the plan for Jailor to handle him tonight?

That said, yet again I didn't hear anything regarding my night action again last night. All quiet for now. 

10 minutes ago, Devise said:

VOTE JORG

I'm done going with the town here, are we confirmed for sure that Ricer is EXE so if we need an easy lynch he's our target or is the plan for Jailor to handle him tonight?

That said, yet again I didn't hear anything regarding my night action again last night. All quiet for now. 

Exe is literally harmless to you. A free vote for you guys and I just hope I get the Favor returned in the end. 

37 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Which of course you would say this if you did actually have defense. I'm just putting it out there in case Jorg is confirmed spy

Fair enough. If Jorg is Spy though, then I'll know that GF was either afk n1 or was Ferk in jail.

Vote Tracker:

Jorg - 10 (TLO07, Ricer, AL, omg, Hatter, osens, Spartan, flex, Devise, ferk)

Votes needed: 10

Vote Tracker:

Jorg - 10 (TLO07, Ricer, AL, omg, Hatter, osens, Spartan, flex, Devise, ferk)

Votes needed: 10 (For those of us not blessed with the dark skin and who can't see your damn posts!) 

Edited by Devise
I win

So sorry for not talking to past two nights, I was waiting for more information of sorts but apparently Jorg here claimed spy before I can. I was sus of this so I did bug him last night. Last night, Caboose, Barzal, and Omg was visited by the mafia.

Jorg had Caboose, Barzal, and Flex for n2, Jiggly has Caboose, Barzal, and myself. Flex claimed transported, which would be one way that a Mafia fake Spy would have different results from a real Spy, but the other result was me, and I wasn't transported.

If Jiggly is legit, then I'm betting it's an Ambusher that keeps visiting me, as Consig has no reason to visit twice and neither does Framer after the new changes (at least not on consecutive nights anyway).

@BarzalGoatcan you confirm if anyone new visited me N2?

I did jail Spartan and unfortunately as I was a bit busy around change over we had a quick chat but I believe him at the moment.

I will catch up on thread but it looks like we are voting Jorg

VOTE JORG