American Presidential Election Talk

thadthrasher

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

I would just like to say BTW that not o lot has this been a very civil discussion but it’s also one of the most active topics on the forum in a long time. Love to see it.

It's because of my warning at the beginning, obviously.

Jim Carrey Laugh GIF

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

This seems entertaining. 

I'm just like every middle class foreign watching this from outside with a bag of popcorn in my hands. Preparing for some shitshow right after final results are in. 

Cool, I've always wanted to be on T.V.

22 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

This seems entertaining. 

I'm just like every middle class foreign watching this from outside with a bag of popcorn in my hands. Preparing for some shitshow right after final results are in. 

lucky.... im a "KID IN AMERICA.... WOO-OOOOOH"

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Devise said:

We've had the CNN feed up here, and it's so refreshingly hilarious and almost a little karma esque to see how unbiased they are being in their reporting. Fox was giving races to Biden well before they did. They left Florida up forever, and in general have refused to project any states unless the numbers were there count wise to support it. That many including in Trumps own campaign have declared Arizona and CNN is refusing until it's really official by the numbers feels like a real "fuck you" to the fake news movement. 

Say what you want about CNN on a regular day, their election coverage is hands down the best of the cable networks. John King is a fucking wizard on the magic wall 

6 minutes ago, Garsh said:

The WWE Bernie with a chair meme is one of my favorites

It literally never fails to make me laugh. Bernie is that crazy uncle every one seems to have. He mysteriously appears out of nowhere, says something stupid, and then disappears into the abyss. 

1 minute ago, BOOM™ said:

If Biden wins, it's down to Fresco picking the Biden Burger. He's a genius. 

I duno, Fresco lives in Illinois, almost guaranteed to be blue for the President.

• Head Moderator
23 minutes ago, Garsh said:

I duno, Fresco lives in Illinois, almost guaranteed to be blue for the President.

haha like I said it doesn't matter what I vote!  Super blue state

but yeah, good chicken sandwich lol @BOOM™