The EARLY EARLY Beginnings and Public official anouncement of "Elsbys Agency of Excellence"

Spence King

Data varies from 11/28 and 12/3*

EAE_2.png?width=480&height=613

Goodevening Ladies and Gentlemen , My name is Spence Elsby and I am the Founder and CFO of Elsby’s Agency of Excellence. This Agency will be run by my brother Cam who will be documenting a roster of players that we have carefully chosen and look forward to providing our clients with extra publicity and increasing their overall experience here in the VHL. This idea came from my personal agent at Raven Skill Academy, I thought I could provide a similar amazing experience to more of the vhl community <3. The goal of this agency is to provide a more realistic experience in attempt to engage more users together, will be doing articles providing updates on all players whether hot or cold and tracking their individual TPE earnings and exactly how the users are getting there. We are more than proud to have S76 Draft Eligible clients who we will also be commenting on their draft status as well as a mix of VHL Pros and VHLM Rookies. This article is truly just an introduction to our clients and a SMALL taste of what’s to come and who we will be focusing on. The Roster is not finalized*. Without further a due here the official announcement I am proud to partner with these amazing users and future Hall of Famers;

WELCOME !!!

Elsby’s Agency of Excellence

The Forwards

(S71) C - Ray Sheilds (Malmo)

@Zetterberg   

(S73) RW - Patrik Laine (Helsinki)

@PatrikLaine

(S73) LW - Groovy Dood (D.C) S73 VHL 1st Ovr Pick

@bigAL

(S75) RW - Dan Dan (MIS)-(HSK)

@MMFLEX

(S75) LW - Addison McLaren (PHI)-(RIG)

@tcookie25

(S76) RW - Caitlyn Catowize (PHI) S76 Draft

@CrazyCaityCat

(S74) C - Venus Thightrap (VAN)

@BladeMaiden       

The Defence

(S74) D - Kasper Kankkunen (LDN)

@ZP16

(S73) D - Victor Grachev (WAR)

@KaleebtheMighty

(S76) D - Robin Galante Nilsson (PHI) S76 Draft

@RomanesEuntDomus

Goaltender

(S74) G - Jacob Carson (PHI)-

@jacobcarson877

Player Interviews:

First off weve already got some content collected from some of our recruits who are very happy to let you know how they feel about the situation and being involved in this special project, First off weve got the legendary @BigAL “Groovy Dude”

(S73) LW Groovy Dood

User: bigAL | TPE: 620 (4 Banked)
LW | 6' 1" | 190 lb. | Age: 25 | CAN | 
OSL-square.png Team_Square_DC.png
VHL Drafted: 1st Overall (S73) | VHLM Drafted: 28th Overall (S72)

CK

FG

DI

SK

ST

PH

FO

PA

SC

DF

PS

EX

LD

TPA

NgjXvhn.png?width=613&height=613

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (DCD)

74 (DCD)

73 (DCD)

Totals

Q. What were your immediate thoughts when contacted by Elsby Agency ?

Groovy Dude:I was pumped! I've seen some Player Agencies start to pop up, with Tallinder and Dil doing their thing with some pretty big name clients. I didn't think I'd ever crack into those because I'm not as much of a personality as I used to be since I've dialed back my discord use. Turns out the on-ice performance more than makes up for it!”

Q. After receiving the news and contemplating, what is it about Elsby and his agency that lead you to choose to sign with them?

Groovy Dude:As a first gen, it's important to have a reputable agent to show me the ropes and protect me from all the bad influences that come with fame and fortune. Selsby (as his friends call him, and now we're officially friends) is a stand up dude with a solid track record. In the world of big shots and big egos, this guy thrives in the shadows. AGMs don't have many rights, and so it takes a real dedicated soul to toil behind the face of a franchise. Like his work with DMax, Elsby's going to get used to Groovy Dood taking the potlight while Elsby does all the heavy lifting.”

Q. Lets start to get to know more about you personally, what have been your three biggest moments so far in your VHL experience?

Groovy Dude: “Big moments eh? My VHLM draft experience was definitely one of them. I got taken hostage by the Minnesota Storm one pick before I was going to go home to Miami. Rattling. A solid agent then would've saved me from the cold, cold winters up there. Oh yeah I guess going first overall in the VHL was a big deal too. I was ranked 5 or 6 by Central Scouting, and leapfrogged some really really good players to go first. Tyler Walker and Micah Adrienne may have been higher-touted prospects, and in a redraft DLamb and JPines might go higher, but the decision to take me 1OA was the right one then, it's the right decision now, and it'll be the right decision when the history books are written. How about my VHL debut too eh? First career goal, first career shot. I've got that puck on the mantle for suuure. And, S75 is my big coming out party. I had a... many? game goal streak to start the season. I like scoring goals, so S75 has been a lot of fun. I'm sure your team of statisticians can fill in the gaps in my memory.”

(S74) Jacob Carson

User: jacobcarson877 | TPE: 264 (14 Banked)
G | 6' 6" | 215 lb. | Age: 18 | 
CA.png | 
VHL Drafted Calgary_Icon.png: 62nd Overall (S74)  | VHLM Drafted PHI.png.d8c8acd328dc7ff717c75310b98657a2.png: 46th Overall (S74)

SK

SZ

AG

RB

SC

HS

RT

PC

PS

EX

LD

TPA

Jacob_Carson_Edit.png?width=919&height=613

Season

GP

W

L

OTL

SV%

GAA

SO

GA

SA

MP

75 (PHI)

74 (PHI)

73 (LVA)

Totals

Q. What were your immediate thoughts when contacted by Elsby Agency ?

Jacob Carson:When I was first contacted by Elsby's Agency of Excellence, I was a little surprised. I had often flown under the radar and I'm not usually one to be contacted by Agencies. I was obviously both curious and honoured as well, as it started to dawn on me that having an Agent means I'm really in the big leagues now.

Q. After receiving the news and contemplating, what is it about Elsby and his agency that lead you to choose to sign with them?

Jacob Carson: “”For anyone, when looking for an Agent, or really anyone to represent you to the world, it has to be someone who knows you, and who you trust to accurately put you out into the world. There aren't many people that I would allow to represent me like this, and of course the first person to contact me about this, is one of those people. Who better to represent me than a member of management for the team that... raised me essentially. Coming into Philly they were determined to turn me into a star and hopefully with their help, and my new-found Agent, (who just happens to fall in to both groups) we can it happen!”

Q. Lets start to get to know more about you personally, what have been your three biggest moments so far in your VHL experience?

Jacob Carson: “Being a first generation VHL-er I really get to appreciate each moment because every day is something new. Obviously there are definitely some standout memories, one in particular (or I guess two, but they're basically the same memory), is my Draft Weekend. Being drafted to Philly and Calgary were both a super great experience and I'm super excited for both franchises and their plans for me. I was also blessed with the opportunity to represent Canada on the world stage at the World Juniors and even though we weren't the most dominant team, it was pretty special to just put the maple leaf on my chest. The last one that really stands out for me is right around now actually. My first dominant run in the VHLM and getting the chance to join Elsby's Agency of Excellence! I'm super excited to see where I, the team, and the Agency go in the future.”

(S73) Victor Grachev
User: KaleebtheMighty | TPE: 474 (2 Banked)
D | 6' 3" | 211 lb. | Age: 16 | RU.png | 
Warsaw_IJQWaJD.png
VHL Drafted: 24th Overall (S73) | VHLM Drafted: 7th Overall (S73)

CK

FG

DI

SK

ST

PH

FO

PA

SC

DF

PS

EX

LD

TPA

image0.png?width=919&height=613

Q. What were your immediate thoughts when contacted by Elsby Agency?

Victor Grachev: I immediately knew that I could be joining an organization run by a very great person in the league. This would also give me a chance to be represented in a better way, ensuring that I maintain a level of excellence in the VHL.

Q. What is it about Elsby and his agency that made you choose to sign with them?

Victor Grachev : They are involved with numerous players and teams across the league as well as contributing in all facets of league involvement. It’s a way for me to be included in a group that highlights great players and focuses on their contributions to the league.

Q. What have been your three biggest moments so far in your VHL experience?

Victor Grachev : I’d say number 1, being drafted in the VHL. That was a great experience. Number 2, was being named to the VHL S75 rookie team. I had a great season and was glad to get some recognition for it. And finally was having a great VHLM season with the Miami Marauders in S74. It was a great group of guys and we all had a fun time playing together.

(S73) Patrik Laine

User: PatrikLaine TPE: 570 (5 Banked)
RW | 6' 5" | 205 lb. | Age: 18 | FI.png | 
HSK-square.png
VHL Drafted: 9th Overall (S73) | VHLM Drafted: 53rd Overall (S73)

CK

FG

DI

SK

ST

PH

FO

PA

SC

DF

PS

EX

LD

TPA

714217180_PatrikLaineSig.png?width=1089&height=612

Both Star Snipers and up and coming offensive dynamos Addison Mclaren & Patrik Laine kept it short and sweet in his interview regarding joining Elsbys Agency;

I thought it would be a blast to be represented.  I’m good friends with Elsby in Helsinki, very good friends. Motivated me to join the agency but also some self interest. My most memorable moment so far in my career would Probably my first goal, the run to the finals and getting draft!-Patrik Laine

(S75) Addison Mclaren

User: tcookie25 TPE: 295 (45 Banked)
LW | 5' 7" | 155 lb. | Age: 19 | US.png | 
PHI.png.d8c8acd328dc7ff717c75310b98657a2 RIG-square.png
VHL Drafted: 8th Overall (S75) | VHLM Drafted: 9th Overall (S75)

CK

FG

DI

SK

ST

PH

FO

PA

SC

DF

PS

EX

LD

TPA

1)    When getting the offer total honest, I wasn't too sure what it was all about at first but it's always an honour to be recognized for your performance and the work you're putting in, so it was cool to have a startup agency reach out! Elsby's involved with my VHLM team in Philly and he's a good dude, has a lot of energy and is good at hyping everyone up, so you know he's going to have a good group to be a part of. The most memorable moment of my career so far would have to be signing with my first team, being drafted #8 overall to Riga (and especially to be drafted there with my buddy from Miami, Cabe McJake), and obviously #1 has to be the Founders Cup win and championship in Miami last season

@BladeMaiden @PatrikLaine @MMFLEX @KaleebtheMighty @CrazyCaityCat @RomanesEuntDomus @tcookie25 @jacobcarson877Credit to at @Zetterberg for the 🔥 logo @bigAL @ZP16 @Patrik Tallinder

Sorry Every member of the team that this announcement was so delayed , i couldnt resist making it public however , we have TONS more player interviews and lots of information covering ALL there is to  know about the players listed above, Look forward to an updated version with the rest of the clients responses posted , the surprise  Job offer from Beaviss took up a little bit of my time  ❤️ you all