Town of Salem #15

Gustav

25 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Your right, I just overlooked that too.

tenor.gif

You've gotta stay alive so that the countdown doesn't start.

If you guys can’t find the traitor in 3 days you don’t deserve to win. 

3 minutes ago, osens said:

but what if you are the TT... also caboose was visited tonight by MMFLEX and solas.

We can wait a night before Hatter and Caboose kill again, that way Town still has votes to up Jorg if he doesn't exe Ricer.

FWIW, given that Hatter shot two neutrals, I think he's probably legit. Maybe have him save his last shot for the final 3 (make sure no more than one of AL and Jorg are still alive at that point). Lynch someone (AL or Jorg since they can RB) and if it comes down to 1v1 Hatter shoots the last person.

I believe everyone can visit here so it doesn't matter who we lynch and who walks into Crusader so let's pick one.

Since Caboose gives us extra killing power, he should probably be part of the final 3 with Hatter, so we'll keep him alive until Hatter has to shoot him at the end. I kinda want to keep Flex alive for at least one more night so he can confirm Al (though if Ricer is mafioso I don't think Consort could be rb'ing him... but they could be faking). So I guess that leaves one of the lookouts, solas, or myself.

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

fwiw Jorg could be TT since he bought my clearly made up on the spot Sheriff claim and didn't exe me

I didn't exe you cause the plan was to only RB you. Not exe you.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

FWIW, given that Hatter shot two neutrals, I think he's probably legit. Maybe have him save his last shot for the final 3 (make sure no more than one of AL and Jorg are still alive at that point). Lynch someone (AL or Jorg since they can RB) and if it comes down to 1v1 Hatter shoots the last person.

Sounds like a plan. And tbh, Hatter is probably the most confimed out of us (unless he is the TT and is using his info to shoot only neutrals but I don't think that is what he's doing).

Just now, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I didn't exe you cause the plan was to only RB you. Not exe you.

Sounds like a plan. And tbh, Hatter is probably the most confimed out of us (unless he is the TT and is using his info to shoot only neutrals but I don't think that is what he's doing).

Yeah I think it would have been too much of a risk to blind shoot Devise when there was still some chance he was Town and would get exposed.

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Yeah I think it would have been too much of a risk to blind shoot Devise when there was still some chance he was Town and would get exposed.

Good point. Now that we've got a plan all we need to do is hope that the TT is killed quickly and we don't have to wait for it to reach 5 or less people.

So worst case scenario tomorrow night: Jorg is TT and doesn't exe Ricer but instead exes a Town. We need to make sure at least 3 other Town are still alive at that point, which means we need 5 people aside from Jorg and Ricer alive heading into that night. If we're good at that point, we have 6 alive for 3 days. Lynch Jorg, 2nd person goes into Caboose that night, gives you 4 people for the next day. Don't lynch here, have someone go into Caboose to die that night, then you're down to 3. Lynch last person, Hatter shoots Caboose, gg.

If someone does not go into Caboose, Lynch them, and if it's not them, shoot Caboose.

This is getting confusing as shit. So basically... the main thing we have to do is pick 3 people who are the most likely not to be TT. If we are wrong and the TT is there, we lose. If we are right and the TT dies somewhere along the way to getting to those 3, we win. Correct???

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

I was not roleblocked last night. What up with that? BigAL the TT???

lmao maf trying to cause mayhem still. He was definitely roleblocked last night, no maf deaths is proof

Edited by bigAL
added sentence

4 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

This is getting confusing as shit. So basically... the main thing we have to do is pick 3 people who are the most likely not to be TT. If we are wrong and the TT is there, we lose. If we are right and the TT dies somewhere along the way to getting to those 3, we win. Correct???

Basically. Hatter will be the chosen one because if it comes to 1v1 in the final 3 he can shoot. Caboose will be there too because Crusader can accelerate the game.

31 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Alright.... Y'all weak. He came up sus for a reason and I don't think we have the maf left for a framer.

Vote Caboose

Or your the TT trying to get rid of the killing roles

46 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Alright.... Y'all weak. He came up sus for a reason and I don't think we have the maf left for a framer.

Vote Caboose

Regardless there's no cc against Crusader so there's not really any explanation except for he was Framed or you are lying. 🤷‍♂️

We're at 11.

Execute Spartan tonight -> 10

LO/me/tracker/Flex visits Hatter to get Crusader'd -> 9

Lynch LO/me/tracker/Flex tomorrow -> 8

Execute Ricer -> 7

Al visits Hatter to get Crusader'd -> 6 - three day countdown begins (if there's jailor betrayal, we lose 2 Towns instead of Ricer so after Al's visit we're down to 5 instead of 6, but then we just proceed to lynch Jorg -> 4, Ricer kills someone -> 3, lynch/shoot Ricer -> we win)

Lynch Jorg -> 5

LO/me/tracker/Flex visits Hatter to get Crusader'd -> 4 - two days left

Lynch LO/me/tracker/Flex - > 3

NO ONE VISITS - one day left

Lynch LO/me/tracker/Flex -> 2

Hatter shoots Caboose -> 1

And if Hatter is TT I guess we lose.