S75 Team Europe Roster

Ledge

GIF by European Commission

NOT TO FEAR! THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS ARE HERE!

What's that sound? The one that dominates the minds of all of us in the VHL? It's the sound of anticipation for the roster of TEAM EUROPE! But I won't keep you waiting any longer folks. Here is your season 75 TEAM EUROPE:

🇪🇺S75 Team Europe Roster🇪🇺

I just was to let y'all know, it was really hard making this roster. There are so many good players, and if you didn't make the cut, no hard feelings. And I'd like to thank my AGM @Domino Draws for helping me build this roster. 

Without further ado, I present to you: your S75 Team Europe!

Forwards:

DOLANT FERTITTA @Dolant

VLAD IMIR @Big Dee

LIAM FISCHL @linsangeles

CABE MCJAKE @RedSus

NERO ENDRIZZI @TurnDaddy

PEKKO VIITANEN @Xdjk93

DAN DAN @MMFLEX

JEFF ODINSON @GoldGear88

ARTAIR MCCLOUD @Hoopydog

Our forward group this year looks pretty darn good. Starting with Dolant Fertitta, the VHLM leading scorer, and carrying on with two full time VHLers, Jeff Odinson and Vlad Imir, S75 Team Europe's offense looks scary. Cabe McJake of the Miami Marauders and Nero Endrizzi of the San Diego Marlins were both in the top ten in VHL goals, while Pekko Viitanen and Liam Fischl are battling it out in the VHL finals with Philly and Mexico respectively. Dan Dan and Artair McCloud were both members of the Las Vegas Aces team that was recently knocked out by Fischl and the Kings. But I have no doubt these guys are willing to put their playoff series behind and focus on getting Team Europe that gold!

Defensemen:

L @gorlab

R @Kylrad

BATTRE SANDSTROM @Acydburn

OVE DYRDAHL @GRZ

Team Europe's defense core also looks to be an area of strength. Starting off with L and R, the hotshot rookie defensemen for the Chicago Phoenix, who are the underdogs of the year in the VHL playoffs. L has 60 points in all 72 games, and R has 29 in 71. Our other two D are Ove Dyrdahl of the D.C. Dragons, the other crazy underdog team in the North American semis, and Battre Sandstrom, the stud defender for the Saskatoon Wild who got 75 points in 72 games and is projected to go 2nd overall in the upcoming VHL draft.

Goalies:

SIRKANTS KLAMASTERIS @hedgehog337

AKSU MARONEN @aksuko

Finally, we have our trusty goaltenders. We were lucky to get Sirkants Klamasteris of the Riga Reign back from last year's gold medal winning team, and we have Las Vegas Aces rookie Aksu Maronen as our backup. Both look to be strong between the pipes for Team Europe.

Team Discord: https://discord.gg/j7abUGWZ

Let's get that gold!!

Edited by Ledge_and_Dairy