S76 VHL Chess Tournament Sign-Up Thread

Ricer13

Hello everyone and welcome to the S76 Edition of the VHL’s chess tournament! @bigAL got things started last season but due to being busy IRL isn’t able to run one this season. So I have decided to take the reins!

The tournament will be played using the Chess.com site and/or app. Rules to follow rules once everyone has signed up. Please comment below if you would like to join and please add what your skill level would be. ELO ratings would be helpful but even just a general idea of how good/bad you are is fine!

Sign up thread will be left open this week and we will look to get the tourney started next weekend!

On 1/31/2021 at 5:21 PM, Ricer13 said:

Hello everyone and welcome to the S76 Edition of the VHL’s chess tournament! @bigAL got things started last season but due to being busy IRL isn’t able to run one this season. So I have decided to take the reins!

The tournament will be played using the Chess.com site and/or app. Rules to follow rules once everyone has signed up. Please comment below if you would like to join and please add what your skill level would be. ELO ratings would be helpful but even just a general idea of how good/bad you are is fine!

Sign up thread will be left open this week and we will look to get the tourney started next weekend!

I'm in, gonna take first place with my only knowledge of chess being how they move and a class i had in 4th grade