Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

We can always lynch Jester Jericho and see who doesn't vote and outs themselves as mafia...

Wouldn't the mafia be fine with lynching me if I was the Jester? I'm  not following your logic.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Wouldn't the mafia be fine with lynching me if I was the Jester? I'm  not following your logic.

When the Jester dies, you can kill someone who voted for you. Maf wouldn't want to die and wouldn't vote for you. If you're friends with the town, it'd be great if you killed a baddie that way. It's hard for us to get kills so Jester is a great trick to get an extra one.

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

When the Jester dies, you can kill someone who voted for you. Maf wouldn't want to die and wouldn't vote for you. If you're friends with the town, it'd be great if you killed a baddie that way. It's hard for us to get kills so Jester is a great trick to get an extra one.

Ok gotcha, I didn't realize that was a thing the Jester could do. That is a big risk though. So far no mafia have died AND there's a serial killer running around. If I'm not the Jester that's one less vote the town has left.

Even worse if I am the Jester and the person I kill IS a townie that's two townies you've killed, heading into another night where the mafia and Serial Killer will be killing someone else.

I actually love your logic assuming I'm the Jester, but even if you're right it's too late in the game to be a viable strategy. And if you're wrong the Mafia is dangerously close to their win.

10 minutes ago, bigAL said:

We can always lynch Jester Jericho and see who doesn't vote and outs themselves as mafia...

I don't think it works that way... Exe becomes Jester if their target is killed in a night action, I don't think they become a Jester with a successful lynch. 

18 minutes ago, Jericho said:

So full disclosure guys, I was actually the executioner. Devise was my target and I've gotten my win. I got really lucky that Mike called Devise sus as a sheriff on Day 2 and gave me the opening to check him out as a fake sheriff and basically waltz into that win. Super lucky I picked sheriff as my fake role to kick things off and happened to get someone to throw shade on him first day but luck can be just as good as skill, so thanks Mike!

The absolute nerve of some people. Why I never!  

12 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I don't think it works that way... Exe becomes Jester if their target is killed in a night action, I don't think they become a Jester with a successful lynch. 

true, I know nothing

18 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Even worse if I am the Jester and the person I kill IS a townie that's two townies you've killed, heading into another night where the mafia and Serial Killer will be killing someone 

If SK is smart they will start taking out Mafia. They need to keep both sides even.

It is worth discussing the note about Caboose and his serial killerness. We excused his fuckup with names yesterday, but a serial killer posing as a psychic would easily have made that mistake. A regular psychic would probably have copy pasted Eagles results from discord to the thread.

He also wasn't super convincing in his argument. He seemed to be protest a little too much when called on it imo.

Just now, Jericho said:

It is worth discussing the note about Caboose and his serial killerness. We excused his fuckup with names yesterday, but a serial killer posing as a psychic would easily have made that mistake. A regular psychic would probably have copy pasted Eagles results from discord to the thread.

He also wasn't super convincing in his argument. He seemed to be protest a little too much when called on it imo.

Sorry since when has Mafia been known for telling the truth?

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Sorry since when has Mafia been known for telling the truth?

You're deflecting again, just like yesterday.

Actually now that I think about it your readings haven't been useful once. On odd days you've accused someone who already had hest from the town and on day 2 you told us that NSG was good, which was already confirmed and useless. This reeks of fake readings designed by a serial killer tbh.

Mafia visited spartan last night (and omg x 2). So im fairly certain that means spartan was roleblocked, which confirms him as not mafia. That means he is either town or the last neutral, but can't be mafia or SK. Can you confirm @Spartan?

BigAl - why aren't you sharing results when the day starts?

Caboose - no n3 psychic results??

Gus - obviously not vet...

Mike - exe? Jester? Mafia? SK? Definitely not town

Jericho - exact same

Doom - need you to save someone so you can confirm yourself...

Spartan - take your pick and shoot someone if you can

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

You're deflecting again, just like yesterday.

Actually now that I think about it your readings haven't been useful once. On odd days you've accused someone who already had hest from the town and on day 2 you told us that NSG was good, which was already confirmed and useless. This reeks of fake readings designed by a serial killer tbh.

And you reek of Mafia trying to get town to mislynch what's your point?

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Mafia visited spartan last night (and omg x 2). So im fairly certain that means spartan was roleblocked, which confirms him as not mafia. That means he is either town or the last neutral, but can't be mafia or SK. Can you confirm @Spartan?

BigAl - why aren't you sharing results when the day starts?

Caboose - no n3 psychic results??

Gus - obviously not vet...

Mike - exe? Jester? Mafia? SK? Definitely not town

Jericho - exact same

Spartan - take your pick and shoot someone if you can

I posted above btw Ptyrell will repost here

At least one of Gus, Spartan or Jericho is evil

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

My target has yet to be attacked. I mean, I'm good with that, but I have a sinking feeling I won't be confirmed until I'm dead.