[S49] -- (S45) Biggu Kyanon

Banackock

S49: $4 500 000

S50: $4 500 000

I've said everything I need to say to you via chat and PM. We're all equal teams, but I feel Seattle will be the best choice for Kyanon to go.We have a plan and have deals going on behind scenes to make us stronger. You'd give us that extra push in the NA conference. Come win a cup, friend! :sea:

Calgary Offers:

S49: 7M *NTC*

S50: min contract *NTC*

S51: min contract *NTC*

Sign with us just because! Some people like to watch the world burn :cal: #MakeCalgaryGreatAgain

I have added a no trade clause to my contract, because I have no plans of trading such an excellent acquisition such as a good sir as yourself

The New York Americans Offer:

S49: $4.5M (NTC)

Hopefully you'll stick with us for one more season fong, it's been great having you with us!

12 hours ago, Banackock said:

S49: $4 500 000

S50: $4 500 000

I've said everything I need to say to you via chat and PM. We're all equal teams, but I feel Seattle will be the best choice for Kyanon to go.We have a plan and have deals going on behind scenes to make us stronger. You'd give us that extra push in the NA conference. Come win a cup, friend! :sea:

Change to 

S49: $4 500 000 NTC PO

@tfong. Accept? 

• Head Moderator
21 minutes ago, Banackock said:

s49: $4 500 000*NTC

S50: $4 500 000 PO

Better @tfong

Accepted.

Thank you for all the teams that have showed interest, I appreciate everybody's offers and spent time going over all of them before arriving at my conclusion for this season. Know that this actually was a very tough decision as there were multiple different great opportunities for me to pursue.

Thank you again for your time and efforts.

Edited by tfong

30 minutes ago, tfong said:

Accepted.

Thank you for all the teams that have showed interest, I appreciate everybody's offers and spent time going over all of them before arriving at my conclusion for this season. Know that this actually was a very tough decision as there were multiple different great opportunities for me to pursue.

Thank you again for your time and efforts.

@sterling @atw2592

14 minutes ago, Victor said:

Seattle thinks they're Miami Heat lol.

Nah. Just giving it our all for deserving free agents. Things are changing in Seattle and I dont wanna be half assed or 50% in for my boys. Im always 110% for my guys and it will be no different for free agents.  Glad we picked up @tfong. Good luck, Vic. :) 

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Nah. Just giving it our all for deserving free agents. Things are changing in Seattle and I dont wanna be half assed or 50% in for my boys. Im always 110% for my guys and it will be no different for free agents.  Glad we picked up @tfong. Good luck, Vic. :) 

:cheers:

but

Cliche-Alert.jpg