NYA/DAV ; S49

Tagger

Accept tough to do, Gorlab was supposed to be a corner stone of the defense. He asked for a trade, i held my ground lots of good offers but at the end this stood out. I get two guys to plug holes in my line up. A first and some 3rd which can be trade bait later

so a S51 1st for Digital? not bad new york 

For a guy waiting out on a deal, this feels rushed by Davos. Only really get a first out of the deal 

Edited by gregreg

Who cares if you offered more, he took the one he wanted haha. I hate that comment because the GM's in question made a deal that other GM's seem to think was wrong or could have been different.

3 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Nobody offered more than a 1st i watched all my mail. I needed to avoid a toxic LR.  This was the best that came along

communication error then. Please let me know in the future what peoples's offers are, so perhaps I can counter them?

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

communication error then. Please let me know in the future what peoples's offers are, so perhaps I can counter them?

Not really how that entirely works.

32 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Not really how that entirely works.

Haha yeah. Very rarely in my GM tenure would I outright say by exact picks what the better offer is. Normally it'd just be, "I have a better offer on the table." 

Sounds to me like some of you guys fear overpaying so much that you under offered then got confused when you weren't told exact details on the best offer so you could just beat it. If your not getting your deal done, try just offering more and seeing where that goes. You don't have to accept either but that way your in the conversation.

Edited by Mr. Power

6 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Nobody offered more than a 1st i watched all my mail. I needed to avoid a toxic LR.  This was the best that came along

I did offer you a 1st and 2nd :P but it's cool, gg getting the deal done Yeah!

• Admin
3 hours ago, Daniel said:

I did offer you a 1st and 2nd :P but it's cool, gg getting the deal done Yeah!

Obviously he rates Helsinki's playoff chances in S50 higher then New York's.

Shame that Davos has become the destination no one seems to want to go to as opposed to what it was before.

• Victor changed the title to NYA/DAV ; S49
3 hours ago, Victor said:

Shame that Davos has become the destination no one seems to want to go to as opposed to what it was before.

Maybe someones reputation has hurt the team.