Moscow GM Opening

Beketov

• Commissioner

Boy there’s a lot of these lately it’s there? As you may have seen Here the league has yet another GM position opening up for next season. With this being so close to the Malmo and Calgary applications we will be once again considering all applicants who applied for one of those jobs. If you applied for these and would rather not apply for the Moscow position you can let us know below. Likewise if you did not apply for the Malmo / Calgary openings, for whatever reason, but would like to to be considered for Moscow please let us know by replying in this thread. If you applied for Malmo / Calgary and want to be re-considered you don’t need to do anything, we have your application already.

*Please do not reach out to the commish team outside of this thread directly, we will approach you.*

**Please do not post to campaign for any of the applicants or any other member. We are aware of who members are and their general qualifications.**

Thank you,

@Commissioner

i would love nothing more then to take this on not just to prove to the league I CAN do it. but to continue the legacy that was built. I've loved this league for better or worse for a long time. 

I really want this job and no matter who you pick will be amazing I have no doubt. but this is one job i have no doubt i would be perfect for. 

i'd LOVE To apply. Ever since I joined the league its been my dream to be a GM. Ive been an AGM multiple times in multiple seasons, and recently ive been applying for all the GM openings. I am not active on updating ,y player anymore, but I would LOVE to GM. Currently a GM in the ProAM. (Go Simpsons!) I apply.

we all know this is just for theater but i'll APPLY and give me five-season plan anyways:

S1: trade all the players and start da rebuild 🦾

S2: beg to relocate to kyiv because the league shouldn't associate with one of the worlds leaders in human rights violations, anti-lgbtq+ policies, and active invasion in eastern ukraine

S3: beg to relocate to kyiv because the league shouldn't associate with one of the worlds leaders in human rights violations, anti-lgbtq+ policies, and active invasion in eastern ukraine

S4: beg to relocate to kyiv because the league shouldn't associate with one of the worlds leaders in human rights violations, anti-lgbtq+ policies, and active invasion in eastern ukraine

S5: beg to relocate to kyiv because the league shouldn't associate with one of the worlds leaders in human rights violations, anti-lgbtq+ policies, and active invasion in eastern ukraine

hopefully you can just use my interview for the calgary job again :) 

Despite just getting Miami, I'd like to apply. 

Was not sure there would be an opening anytime soon until this tidal wave of resignations began haha. I hope this does not hurt my chance, as I think my goal of becoming a VHL GM has been apparent for some time, and I came back to the M just simply due to being rejected for the previous two openings and wanting to be a GM again. 

If you need my resume or questions, please inquire :)