Ask Jardy Questions for his Podcast

JardyB10

Hello members, new and old.

It would appear that I am going to be creating myself a VHL player in 10 days or whatever. And since I'm illiterate and don't possess any creative skills, I will be returning to podcasting, possibly in unsafe or just otherwise inappropriate scenarios again.

Since I've been absent for the better part of three years, I thought it might be nice to field some questions from y'all! They can be personal or league related, though if you ask me something like "Who do you think is going to win the Continental Cup this season?" the answer is going to be that I have no fucking idea.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any questions or comments you see fit to toss in the thread below! And just know that everyone who posts something of value in here will be entered to win FREE TPA! (It's called TPA now right?)

Have at it!

TPE is still a thing - TPA is just the TPE that you actually have on your guy. If something is banked, it is TPE but not TPA. If you've been depreciated, you still earned the TPE, but your TPA takes a hit as it's no longer on your guy.

-How would you introduce yourself to members who weren't around back when you were active?

-What has changed about the league--for better or for worse--since you left that you're surprised by?

-What's your favorite "back in my day" story?

• Commissioner

1. How do you think modern members would have handled your simming “schedule”.

2. What was the biggest surprise for you upon returning?

3. Who would you most want to bring back to join the draft class with us?

4. Do you believe Motherfucker Sharpe was cursed for taking my name?

What did you learn about yourself or the world during your break from sim leagues?

Edited by bigAL
first q dum

I remember spying on this league randomly throughout the years while inactive, and your name was always one of the most prevalent.  Feel like I juuuussst missed you, or you came in while I was on the way out (~S11 or S12ish?)

Anyways my question is, when did you actually join the league initially, and what sucked you in to propel you to be such an active member/player?

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

How do you think modern members would have handled your simming “schedule”.

Given how yours is "handled" I think we all know the answer here.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Given how yours is "handled" I think we all know the answer here.

Oh 100%, that’s why I’m curious on his thoughts haha

57 minutes ago, v.2 said:

I remember spying on this league randomly throughout the years while inactive, and your name was always one of the most prevalent.  Feel like I juuuussst missed you, or you came in while I was on the way out (~S11 or S12ish?)

Anyways my question is, when did you actually join the league initially, and what sucked you in to propel you to be such an active member/player?

OMG IT'S THE ORIGINAL JESUS CHRIST OF THE HAMILTON CANUCKS

Have you seriously been inactive since Vestiquan?!

Edited by wxyzdefgabc

How do you feel knowing Calgary had to permanently change their backup goalie's name for Caillou Gifford III?

Do you also look at old posts and cringe at how janky we were in our early 20s?

How's Covid been treating you?

9 hours ago, wxyzdefgabc said:

OMG IT'S THE ORIGINAL JESUS CHRIST OF THE HAMILTON CANUCKS

Have you seriously been inactive since Vestiquan?!

Yup!

Hey dicklewieners, I'm going to record this within the next couple days so I can get that super hot 🔥 Monday release with my new player. Get them Qs in now while you still can! THIS IS THE PODCAST OF THE CENTURY, PEOPLE