Random "FUN" Questions From BladeMaiden

1. What piece of clothing or accessory can someone wear that immediately makes you have a bad opinion of them as a person?

2.What company or franchise do you wish would go out of business?

3. What behaviours make you think a person is creepy?

4. Who in the VHL seems the most down to earth?

5. What’s the funniest or most amazing cell phone cover you have seen?

6. Which musical artist is greatly overrated?

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

1. What piece of clothing or accessory can someone wear that immediately makes you have a bad opinion of them as a person?

1. There is something about a Davos Uniform that will always scream "I am le trash"
  2. Well when i wasn't on Seattle i would have said Seattle @Banackock but i guess Moscow going away on a "long trip" wouldn't make me sad either @Spartan
  3. Leering, and just weird amounts of eye contact and intense focus.
  4. @Jubo @rjfryman @Ricer13 and @diamond_ace, this is the top of a very long list of amazing VHLers i know.
  5. I think it was a Galaxy fold, the screen fold on it ...
  6.  Sam Smith, i jut hear him and think... "wow this music is blah" but if you love his stuff you keep doing you.

18 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

2. Nestle.

Louder, I can't hear you.

NESTLE.

Say it again for the people in the back

NESTLE IS TRASH AND THEIR CEO IS A WALKING LANDFILL

17 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

2. Nestle.

Louder, I can't hear you.

NESTLE.

Say it again for the people in the back

NESTLE IS TRASH AND THEIR CEO IS A WALKING LANDFILL

No arguments here,

when you are right, you are right. Power to the ppl and #WaterIsAHumanRight

4 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

1. Anything with a hate symbol (i.e. Nazi logo, Blue lives matter)

2. All the oil companies... or at least rebrand to clean energy.

3. SIMPING

4. @.sniffuM @STZ @Spartan @dlamb

5. Androids are the funniest.  #TeamiPhone

6. Prince.  Michael Jackson destroys everything he's ever done.

Edited by v.2

5 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

1. Really weird since their products are actually super comfortable, but I've just never liked the Skechers brand - at all. I cringe a bit when I see people wearing them.

2. Sears/JC Penney. Brick and mortal retail is dead, just get in the grave and give Macy's the full market share so they can keep doing the Thanksgiving Day Parade.

3. Prolonged eye contact. A staredown is cool and all, but like, a weird sequence of eye contact along with some other random body gestures isn't a power pose anymore. Just weird.

4. @BrutalBoost, 100%. The more I spoke to him and got to know his insane life story, the more down to earth and humble I think he is. 

5. I'm guessing you mean a smartphone case, I haven't seen many designs. I did have a Pittsburgh Steelers case for my iPod Touch, I thought it was amazing.

6. There are so many here, almost everyone who purely falls under the genre of pop. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, BladeMaiden said:

1. when they have a ring in their nose.

2. Amazon

3. When they lean to one side when they walk.

4. I honestly don't know, i have not been in the VHL for very long so i don't know a lot of person.

5. Megan fox in bikini

6. Olivia Rodrigo

7. What piece of clothing or accessory can a pro athlete wear that immediately makes you have a bad opinion of them as a person?

8. What’s the fullest you’ve ever been before a game? Did you regret it?

9. What behaviours make you think a teammate / opposing player is creepy?

10. Who is a person in a leadership position in our league seems the most down to earth?

11. What’s the funniest or most amazing cell phone cover you have seen a fellow player sporting? (Who was it?)

12. Which Team in our league is greatly overrated?

13. What franchise do you wish would go out of business? (What is it about them that gets to you?)

14. What’s the perfect temperature to set the thermostat at in a Locker Room (do ya like it hot or cold?) ?

15. Who around you has the worst luck and what should they do to improve it?

26. What’s your favourite sounding word?

23. What’s the weirdest thing that has happened to you in a car?

24. If you could fit your whole career into one picture what would it look like?

1. If you’re judging people based on clothing or accessories you need to reevaluate 

2. I don’t know, Walmart or Amazon since they treat their employees like shit

3. Not sure not a psychologist 

4. Renomitsu, guy is just a bloody legend

5. The one that lets you play old school gameboy on the back of it

6. Any of those mumble rappers, every song sounds the same 

On 6/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, BladeMaiden said:

1. For me it has always been the baggy pants that people wear under their cheeks. Makes me sick, looks like crap

2. Nestle, because reasons beyond imaginable

3. Undecisive, uncertain, unsure, these three make up a good creep

4. Havent been around for ages so I really cannot tell

5. Havent seen many, but I really enjoyed one abstract cover with shades of red and black

6. 21 pilots. Theyre just garbage in general

I learned from Land of the Lost that a Tunic on something makes them not to be trusted

I would really love for the Boston Red Sox to fold and just collapse into themselves

Stalking of course!

Probably me, you know, because I don't get rattled easily and like to have a good time.

I used to have a Trinidad and Tobago flag cover for my Razr.

XXX Tentacion. His music was truly horrid.

1. What piece of clothing or accessory can a pro athlete wear that immediately makes you have a bad opinion of them as a person?

I don't know about bad person, but anybody who's super dressed up for a post-game interview is hiding something. You just spent 60 minutes on the ice, this isn't a time for Armani.

2. What’s the fullest you’ve ever been before a game? Did you regret it?

Games in Chicago are dangerous for me. Have you ever had a Chicago deep dish pizza? It's spectacular - feeling like you're carrying a child in your belly on the ice is not.

3. What franchise do you wish would go out of business? (What is it about them that gets to you?)

They have a bunch of history at this point so I wouldn't kick them out, but I've always had a chuckle at the generic nature of the New York Americans. It'd be like having a London Englishmen, or a Montreal Canadiens. (Wait...) 

4. What’s the perfect temperature to set the thermostat at in a Locker Room (do ya like it hot or cold?)

If your answer to this question isn't 69, which is literally what I keep my thermostat at in real life, then you need to check your sense of humor.

5. Who around you has the worst luck and what should they do to improve it?

I know a bunch of Minnesota sports fans in real life, and it doesn't get much worse than that. My suggestion to improve it would be to move away from Minnesota and forget its sports teams existed.

6. If you could fit your whole career into one picture what would it look like?

Why 'This Is Fine' Is the Meme This Year Deserves - The New York Times

1. What’s something that can’t be found or bought on the internet?
  2. What should the first Hockey League on another planet be called?
  3. If you put out a magazine, what would you name it and what would be in it?
  4. If you were challenged to a duel, what weapons would you choose?
  5. What villain do you really feel for?
  6. What is the most interesting thing you could do with 400 pounds of cheddar cheese?

1. What actor played their character so well that you can’t watch them in any other show or movie without seeing that character?

2. What is the most fun thing someone could have in their backyard?

3. If you had to break a vhl record to get paid (good bad or ugly), what record would you try to break?

4. What first world problem do you have?

5. If the police raided your house right now, what is the most incriminating thing they would find?

6. What would you put inside a personal mental health first aid kit?

1. What actor played their character so well that you can’t watch them in any other show or movie without seeing that character?

Do you know the name Jack Gleeson? Probably not. Can you picture King Joffrey from Game of Thrones? Bet you can.

2. What is the most fun thing someone could have in their backyard?

I got a hammock about two months ago and while that's not everybody's idea of fun, it's been a life changer for me. I know I'm getting old when...

3. If you had to break a vhl record to get paid (good bad or ugly), what record would you try to break?

With the nine seasons now in play, I've had half a thought about trying to play all nine and shoot for the goalie wins record. Finding the ideal situation where you could play your rookie year and still win would be tough though.

4. What first world problem do you have?

I've got two beautiful dogs that I love very much, but damn if they don't shed everywhere. Really wish I could find the magic formula where I wouldn't be sweeping up hair every week.

5. If the police raided your house right now, what is the most incriminating thing they would find?

With a partner who's a pediatrician, the number of medical books about children and supplies like stethoscopes would be... concerning.

6. What would you put inside a personal mental health first aid kit?

Does whiskey count? Probably shouldn't, right? Then I'll go a long book, because that helps take my mind off things for a long while if I have the time to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
  1. What’s the most memorable book you’ve ever read that helped you with your mental game?
  2. What’s your favorite color? Does it relate to your Fav VHL or VHLM or VHLE team?
  3. What song do you most associate with the toughest moments that hit you on the ice?
  4. What major historical event took place the year you were born?
  5. What is your favorite on the road city to visit in the VHL or VHLM or VHLE?
  6. Do you think sports jobs will be eliminated by robots? why or why not?
Edited by BladeMaiden

pt 2

1. Will you retire early once you have made your money or are you in it for another reason?
  2. If you weren't in your current position what position would you play and why?
  3. What’s the biggest misstep you’ve ever taken in your career?
  4. What is your biggest life regret in your personal life?
  5.  If you could domesticate any animal in the world, which would you pick?
  6. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
Edited by BladeMaiden

1. Will you retire early once you have made your money or are you in it for another reason?

If you're just in it for the money then you're not going to last long anyway. Having the love of the game is what makes good players great anyway, and I plan to utilize that.

2. If you weren't in your current position what position would you play and why?

Being a defensive enforcer would be great. I've already got the goalie size at 6'6", now just let me go mess some people's day up.

3. What’s the biggest misstep you’ve ever taken in your career?

I'm not the most vocal player, particularly when it comes to voicing my opinion on teams and where I should play. Being more assertive would help me get more playing time and not be mucking about on a team without much talent.

4. What is your biggest life regret in your personal life?

There's such a thing as focusing too much on hockey, even for top prospects. You have to have a well-balanced life or people will fall away, even those you care about. I've learned that the hard way.

5. If you could domesticate any animal in the world, which would you pick?

Lions, tigers, elephants - all these have been done before. Give me something out of left field that will really turn heads - I'm going to walking around with my domesticated emu and see who says shit to me then.

6. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?

Hard work gets you places isn't just a load of bull, it's a good way to live life. Sure it won't always work out perfectly, but nothing in life does. At least you're setting yourself up for the best chance at success.

- Was thinking about this for a while and realized that I don't really care what others wear and I although I might have an opinion about someone based on what they wear, it doesn't have to be bad one.

- Apple

- Weird jokes at wrong times.

- Hard to tell. Everyone I've met so far seems to be chill.

- Impossible to answer as I never use phone cases, so I don't know.

- All mumble rappers

1. What’s your favorite way to spend a day off after a long away stretch ? 

2. What type of music do you play to annoy your coach? 

3. What was the best vacation you ever took and why? 

4. Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? 

5. What are your hobbies, and how did you get into them? 

6. What was your favorite age growing up?

7. What food do you think is amazing but would get boring eating day after day?

8. Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?

9. What’s your favorite sleeping position?

10. What’s your go-to guilty pleasure?

11. In the summer, would you rather go to the beach or go camping?

12. Are you a snuggler? Tell me a story about it if you have one.

• 2 weeks later...

• Do you fold your pizza when you eat it?
  • If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would it be?
  • If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  • You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
  • What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
  • If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?

7 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

• Do you fold your pizza when you eat it? That is pure sacrilege and I refuse to watch you commit such a heinous crime against my eyes if you so choose to do it. What kind of person folds their pizza? You just taste the bottom bread part and that's it.
  • If you had to become an inanimate object for a year, what object would it be? I would probably be a security camera. Lots of fun and wacky stuff to watch. Of course, there's the risk I get broken in the event of a robbery but it may be worth the entertainment.
  • If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably sushi. Has everything I could need. Also depends on the type of sushi. I'd probably go with the Midori Roll or something with fish eggs.
  • You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue? The drug and steroid olympics. I want to see the true limits of mankind and I want to see how far humanity can really go if allowed to use all resources.
  • What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back? Taking a shit and then brushing your teeth. I don't know, I can't think of anything funny.
  • If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called? Nut Cream. Without a doubt.

On 8/16/2021 at 1:14 PM, BladeMaiden said:

• If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  • You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
  • What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?

1. Absolutely not, I'm not a psycho

2. Lamp, I love lamp

3. Probably unfolded pizza, just too good

4. To create the perfect unicorn and make dreams come true

5. Brush your teeth first and then eat your partner's asshole

6. Delicious spread

On 8/15/2021 at 11:44 PM, BladeMaiden said:

1. It depends on the pizza. If that shit's floppy then yeah I'll fold it. In most cases though, no.

2. Probably a rock at Stonehenge. I'd get lots of attention but people can't touch me.

3. Salad probably. Could make a pizza salad, burger salad, etc.

4. Real life Hunger Games. It would be interesting to see how average people react to being thrown into a giant arena to fight.

5. Post a vegan blog then eat a chicken wing.

6. Nut sauce.