VHLM Commissioner

Acydburn

• Commissioner

As many of you know I am going to become one of the new commissioners of the VHLE, with that said we'll need to hire someone to work along side of @diamond_ace to further the VHLM and keep it running. As the VHLM Commissioner you would be in a management role that oversees daily league activity and experience in the VHLM. Some daily functions include checking for inactivity, answering questions from new and old members and VHLM GMs/AGMs. Working alongside the recruitment to help with retention/recruitment, working alongside the blue team to implement and come up with solutions. 

This role does not require anything other than someone who has experience in the league and knows how things work to keep things operation. So please keep that in mind when applying. Something else to note, should the position be given to someone who has an AGM/GM role in the VHLM they would have to vacate that position as it would be a conflict.  

Applications can be done by replying to this thread or PMing either @diamond_ace  or myself with what you believe would make you a solid candidate.

I apply and I believe that i am a good candidate because I can be around times when people in NA are sleeping which is great for people who need help in the eu while the other commissioners are sleeping, I also know stuff about the VHLM as I have been there and i know what people ask for example where they can do this and that.

Frosty reporting!

For the past 6 months I have been mostly half-active as I was extremely busy IRL (Reason why I had to resign from Malmo Nighthawks GM position). Right now the situation has improved and I have plenty of free time to again put myself into new responsibilities. 

My experience: 
1. VHLM GM of Houston Bulls from S66-S70

2. VHL GM of Malmo Nighthawks from S71-S76

3. VSN Editor-in-chief (2019 November/December to 2020 August) 

• Acydburn featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic