(S80) D - Ryan Vidot, TPE: 88

Enorama

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Hey @Enorama!

Welcome back to the VHLM! @KaleebtheMighty and I are looking to compete again this season and would love for you to join us! You'll start out on the second pair but, will probably be on the first pair rather quickly. Quote this if you'd like to be a Reaper!

Best of luck,

Alex

Hey @Enorama

Miami is looking to complete our team now that the draft is complete. With every draft, you still have a few holes to fill and this time is no different. Defense was our weakest position going into the draft and I believe it's now likely one of our strongest, however we still need some bodies to bolster it up and really make it as deep as possible. We'd love to offer you 2nd pairing minutes with the guarantee of PP time as well, and once your DF hits 75+ will be PK time involved too. 

In Miami, I believe for fairness, equality, strength and most importantly, fun. I want everyone to come into the LR and just have fun, we're all super active and a very chatty bunch, so a lot to look forward to in Miami. 

If you want to party on all the beaches and just have a blast in the M like back in the day, quote this and say #partyon... or don't, your choice haha. 

Welcome back to the VHLM, @Enorama!

The Minnesota Storm are looking to be a top team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our Top 2! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

Hey there @Enorama!

Welcome back, Las Vegas is looking to bounce back from a rather dismal season and start fresh for this up and coming one. So with that in mind, we'd like to offer you 2nd pairing minutes. So are you feeling lucky? If so quote this and come on down to Sin City!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back to the VHL, @Enorama!!

Considering the lack of depth at defense in the VHLM, you could turn this unit into a great one. You're looking at top four minutes and plenty of special teams ice time here. 

You know the drill: quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois," to join the Wild!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

nl4QwEe.png

Hey stud! The Ottawa Lynx has a ton of minutes on the defensive side of things if you wanted to come to town.. You'll make an instant impact for sure :)

Let me know by quoting and replying with a #GOLYNXGO if you are interested!

Edited by 16z

Welcome Back!! glad to see you recreating!!

I am Sam Gm of the Halifax 21st! We would love you add you to our squad! We would be able to offer you 2nd line minutes right now!!! You would also get a good amount of special teams play as well! You would be a great addition to the team!

I'd love to see you in Halifax uniform! To join Halifax qoute this post with #BOATGANG

@Enorama I could write out this entirely large pitch to try and persuade you to join us in San Diego. But, you and I both know that you don't need that long pitch to know that San Diego is the place for you! Come on, join us here!

Quote this with #MarlinsTerritory and I'll send you a contract offer!

3 hours ago, Juice said:

@Enoramasign with Yukon for 1st Pairing Minutes and I also won't insta-retire on DC Dragons this season.

Quote this with "Man, Juice is honestly my favourite player I've ever traded for and also #feeltherush" if interested :)

ye

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

ye

damn you didnt say "man, juice is honestly my favourite player I've ever traded for and also #feeltherush" so guess you arent interested

anyways sign with Mississauga