The one where there is a duet

Of course... of course there would be a tie. Of all the things that could have happened, we had a tie. And, we asked the VHL community what they wanted. Really, I was hoping that they would want us to sing our own separate songs, but NOOOOOOO, "wE wAnT a DuEt!!!!"

Well, thanks to all of you demanding this from us, @Juice and I have officially called a truce between San Diego and Yukon. It's been a heated 2-season rivalry, but enough is enough. There's been too much pain. Working through this duet, through this song, it's brought us closer together than ever before.

Well, here it is, you sadistic monsters. 

I'd suggest wearing headphones and tuning out the world for the next 6 minutes...

----

the only thing I want to claim is my dignity back

• Commissioner

Celine Dion, boy, that’s a choice for your range…. Can you call it a range actually?

Still, was worth throwing those 4 games to hear this. I’m sure my ghouls @Zetterberg and @MexicanCow123 would agree.

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

Celine Dion, boy, that’s a choice for your range…. Can you call it a range actually?

Still, was worth throwing those 4 games to hear this. I’m sure my ghouls @Zetterberg and @MexicanCow123 would agree.

Oh 100% this song is my new ringtone.