Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

39 minutes ago, SlapshotWrangler said:

. For some reason, the ice hockey gods have determined that they are tired of a cylindrical shaped puck. What 3d shape do they make the puck?

2. What is your morning routine? (IRL or Player, up to you)

3. What do you think is the most underrated play or skill in hockey?

Probably a sphere.

Get up, shower, go to class, do homework, eat, repeat

I like when a player is able to control themselves during hard times in a game a keep playing, also faceoff plays

The Rumor mill is churnin and the offseason hasn't even begun, what do you think will happen this offseason?

Any way to early WJC nation winner picks?

Any way to early JST team winner picks?

31 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

The Rumor mill is churnin and the offseason hasn't even begun, what do you think will happen this offseason?

1. I haven't heard any rumors... all I know is that what's supposed to be two weeks will feel like two months.

2. USA! USA!! USA!!

3. None of them selected me, so they will all lose. The fact that I probably wasn't eligible is entirely irrelevant.

1. Which team had the most shocking exit from the VHL Playoffs?

2. Why are the New York Americans so cursed?

3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact?

Hope to see some interesting roster shuffles happen for a few teams via trades and free agency!

Got to vote for my home country in Canada

I was drafted to the Royals so they are may way too early and biased pick!

---
Q1. Is there a certain need that your hope your team is able to address this offseason?

Q2. Who do you think will win the VHL/VHLE/VHLM Finals and why?

Q3.  Any players you think will have a breakout season next year?

1. Which team had the most shocking exit from the VHL Playoffs?

2. Why are the New York Americans so cursed?

3. What is your favorite Chuck Norris fact?

1. I would have to say D.C. While they lost to a team right behind them in the standings, the fact they lost in 4 straight was a surprise to me. 

2. Two words. Short- bus. 

3. The fact my Dad thought those movies were good movies. 

Questions: 

1. Who do you think will go 1st Overall in the VHL upcoming draft.

2. Who do you think will go 1st Overall in the VHLE upcoming draft.

3.  Who do you think will go 1st Overall in the VHLM upcoming draft.

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

1. I would have to say D.C. While they lost to a team right behind them in the standings, the fact they lost in 4 straight was a surprise to me. 

2. Two words. Short- bus. 

3. The fact my Dad thought those movies were good movies. 

Questions: 

1. Who do you think will go 1st Overall in the VHL upcoming draft.

2. Who do you think will go 1st Overall in the VHLE upcoming draft.

3.  Who do you think will go 1st Overall in the VHLM upcoming draft.

answers

1. phillip rave

2. Thor reingaard

3. Callum Gary Yannick Janser 

questions

1. favorite online shooter? 

2. whats your dream car?

3. would you rather have the xbox X or Playstation 5?

2 hours ago, comrade cat said:

answers

1. phillip rave

2. Thor reingaard

3. Callum Gary Yannick Janser 

questions

2. whats your dream car?

I was already drafted by Saskatoon prior this season, (2nd Overall) but thanks for the vote of confidence

16 hours ago, comrade cat said:

questions

I don't know who shoots online, maybe Ron Jeremy?

2. whats your dream car?

SAAB 900

900-spg-crop.XNQ2U0VZi.jpg.5ef611ce94ac1bec738e2198488a5cb4.jpg

PS5 all the way. 

1. If you could choose any city/country to move to for 2 years right now, which would it be and why?

2.Do you know anyone famous?

3. If you suddenly get a child (Male or Female, you decide) what would you choose to name it?

12 hours ago, Trazan said:

1. If you could choose any city/country to move to for 2 years right now, which would it be and why?

2.Do you know anyone famous?

3. If you suddenly get a child (Male or Female, you decide) what would you choose to name it?

1 - Ireland, because it's amazing. Either the northwest coast, or Waterford area.

2 - other than myself, no.

3 - Jesus H Christ because that kid was conceived immaculately. 

Q1 - what style of player is your favorite to build in this league?

Q2 - what's your prediction for the two teams in the Stanley Cup finals this year?

Q3 - what's for dinner tonight?

On 10/11/2023 at 5:20 PM, der meister said:

Q1 - what style of player is your favorite to build in this league?

I am just completing my rotation of all the positions, started with Goalie, then had a D and now a forward. Tried different styles with them so don't have a favorite but I think more defensive styled players.

Q2 - what's your prediction for the two teams in the Stanley Cup finals this year?

Toronto vs Colorado is my pick

Q3 - what's for dinner tonight?

Home Made perogies!

Questions:

1) What is your all time record for TPE in the VHL?
2) How long have you been a member of the VHL?
3) Name something you consider worse then dying. What makes it worse?

7 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

Questions:

1) What is your all time record for TPE in the VHL?
2) How long have you been a member of the VHL?
3) Name something you consider worse then dying. What makes it worse?

1 - 1285 with Matty Fire

2 - Since 2019

3 - Suffering with regrets, depression, illness, probably losing limbs... I know there are ways people deal with things different but for those that can't accept things and move forward, it must feel imprisoning and so helpless.. there are fates worse than death.

Questions:

1 - What video game are you glued to these days?

2 - Will your team improve or regress next season?

3 - Will you be training your player in a different direction or standing pat with your current strategy?

On 10/13/2023 at 10:03 PM, mattyIceman said:

1 - 1285 with Matty Fire

2 - Since 2019

3 - Suffering with regrets, depression, illness, probably losing limbs... I know there are ways people deal with things different but for those that can't accept things and move forward, it must feel imprisoning and so helpless.. there are fates worse than death.

Questions:

1 - What video game are you glued to these days?

2 - Will your team improve or regress next season?

3 - Will you be training your player in a different direction or standing pat with your current strategy?

1) NHL 24 or any Pokemon game. Recently, I've been replaying Pokemon Black and having a blast.

2) For GM, I feel like Chicago will stay the same. As for my players team, I am not apart of a team right now!

3) I have a build for my player already ready to go, so I'll just be following it all the way to around 1200 TPA.

Questions:

1) How has your favorite team started the season in the NHL?

2) Do you have a favorite team in the VHL, E, or M and why?

3) What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

15 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

1) NHL 24 or any Pokemon game. Recently, I've been replaying Pokemon Black and having a blast.

2) For GM, I feel like Chicago will stay the same. As for my players team, I am not apart of a team right now!

3) I have a build for my player already ready to go, so I'll just be following it all the way to around 1200 TPA.

Questions:

1) How has your favorite team started the season in the NHL?

2) Do you have a favorite team in the VHL, E, or M and why?

3) What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

1) 1-1, nothing too bad. I'm a Flames fan so our season is still very much in question. It's been a roller coaster these past few years so why not one more year?

2) My favourite team in the VHLM would HAVE to be Saskatoon Wild. I mean, just look at my profile picture. They were my first team in the VHL when I first joined and I also have great memories of my two first players in the Wild. Ryuu Crimson had a solid season there and Jacques Lafontaine was part of the legendary S69 team.

3) I personally like playing the piano, even if I'm not that good. I also like to go out and play ball hockey at the university gym.

1. Who do you think will be winning Lord Stanley this season?

2. If you could compare your player to an NHL player, who would you compare it to?

3. If you've had multiple players in the VHL, which one was your favourite? If you haven't, what would be your ideal player?

3 hours ago, SlapshotWrangler said:

1. Who do you think will be winning Lord Stanley this season?

2. If you could compare your player to an NHL player, who would you compare it to?

3. If you've had multiple players in the VHL, which one was your favourite? If you haven't, what would be your ideal player?

1. Obviously the Minnesota Wild.

2. Jared Spurgeon, because he is grossly underrated.

3. Diana Maxwell. She was easily my best player, but unfortunately she had a very poor start to her career. It would be nice to be one of those lucky people who gets to be in the right place at the right time to have a magically good rookie season.

1. Early prediction for the S91 Continental Cup matchup?

2. Who was your vote for the Brett Slobodzian Trophy (Most Outstanding Player) this year?

3. Do you think the VHL should utilize fatigue and make Endurance an attribute that needs to be increased like any other?

20 hours ago, scoop said:

1. Early prediction for the S91 Continental Cup matchup?

2. Who was your vote for the Brett Slobodzian Trophy (Most Outstanding Player) this year?

3. Do you think the VHL should utilize fatigue and make Endurance an attribute that needs to be increased like any other?

Answers: 
1. Davos vs Toronto 

2. Honestly I didn’t vote, as someone who joined at the trade deadline I didn’t feel it was appropriate to vote for something I wasn’t knowledgeable about other than looking at year end stats.

3. No, it’s hard enough to have a quality player for the short time you have, it’s hard enough for those non top earners.

Questions:

1. What trophy would you rename if given the change and why?

2. What player that retired this season has the best HOF chance? 
3. Whats your personal goals this upcoming season? 

13 hours ago, Smarch said:

1. What trophy would you rename if given the change and why?

2. What player that retired this season has the best HOF chance? 
3. Whats your personal goals this upcoming season? 

1. I'd have to say the Scott Boulet becomes the Duncan Idaho Trophy. He won it five times in a row!

2. Out of the S82 class, I think Ronan Lavelle is a surefire Hall of Famer.

3. I wanna get gud, have a positive +/-, get to around a point per game average, good stuff like that.

1. Out of the VHL, VHLE, and VHLM, which one has the coolest logo?

2. What's your favorite question you've ever been asked in a VHL press conference?

3. What's your favorite dinosaur?

On 10/17/2023 at 7:47 AM, Doomsday said:

1. Out of the VHL, VHLE, and VHLM, which one has the coolest logo?

1A) The VHL logo is iconic, and if i had to pick a team in the VHL that has the best logo i’d say its gotta be Prague. (Totally not biased at all)

2. What's your favorite question you've ever been asked in a VHL press conference?

2A) The most interesting one has to be what my players pre-game ritual is. It adds a level of depth to a completely made up person in a completely made up league and gets me more involved in it.

3. What's your favorite dinosaur?

3A) Basic bitch answer but T-Rex. Jurrasic Park is one if my favorite trilogies and the T-Rex is the OG

1. What are youre players pre-game rituals?

2. Is your player a social butterfly in the locker room or are you keeping to yourself?

3. Youre are put on locker room DJ duty. What are you playing?

1. Double espresso

2. Keep to myself, apart from the goalie

3. Tarzan Boy

1. How early is too early to hear the first Christmas song?

2. What player from another sport would be a great hockey player

3. Who should go first OA in S91 Draft

1. How early is too early to hear the first Christmas song?

NO CHRISTMAS BEFORE 1st DECEMBER! and that's a fucking rule!.

2. What player from another sport would be a great hockey player

Hmm, I only watch hockey.. Maybe Zlatan Ibrahimovich, He's a strong tall dude with a competelevel out of this world.

3. Who should go first OA in S91 Draft

Well, Based on TPE Thor Reingard should be 1st. But  Callum Gary Yannick Janser plays Defense and sometimes that's a premium position so i'l say Janser.

1. Can you tell us a random memory from when you where younger?
  2. Who will win the stanley-cup this year?
  3. What do you do for a living?
Edited by Trazan

On 10/19/2023 at 2:30 PM, Trazan said:

1. Can you tell us a random memory from when you where younger?
  2. Who will win the stanley-cup this year?
  3. What do you do for a living?

1) I have a memory from grade 1 when I took a couple of those yellow rulers they used to have in school. And I taped them to my arms to pretend I was Boba Fett. I remember getting in trouble for it.
2) I have no idea, the league has such parity. I will never bet on my team winning it so lets go with a team like Vegas.
3) I am a web developer, have been doing it for over 20 years now.

Questions:
1) Do you get a lot of snow where you live? If so, do you like it? hate it? If not, do you wish you got some? Happy you don't?
2) Who do you think will win the goal scoring title in the NHL this season?
3) If you follow baseball, who do you think will win the World Series? If you don't, who do you think will finish last in the NHL this season?

22 hours ago, nerji said:

1) I have a memory from grade 1 when I took a couple of those yellow rulers they used to have in school. And I taped them to my arms to pretend I was Boba Fett. I remember getting in trouble for it.
2) I have no idea, the league has such parity. I will never bet on my team winning it so lets go with a team like Vegas.
3) I am a web developer, have been doing it for over 20 years now.

Questions:
1) Do you get a lot of snow where you live? If so, do you like it? hate it? If not, do you wish you got some? Happy you don't?
2) Who do you think will win the goal scoring title in the NHL this season?
3) If you follow baseball, who do you think will win the World Series? If you don't, who do you think will finish last in the NHL this season?

1 - Yeah I do get plenty of it, and it isn't pleasant.

2 - McDavid, Pastrnak and Jack Hughes all have a decent shot!

3 - San Jose and Washington are looking pretty bad at the current time so maybe one of them.

1 - Would it be cool to have a sig or some kind of player graphic on your player homepage?

2 - What would happen if VHL seasons were simmed in half the current time?

3 - What cool modifications or additions would you add to this website?

9 hours ago, mattyIceman said:

1 - Yeah I do get plenty of it, and it isn't pleasant.

2 - McDavid, Pastrnak and Jack Hughes all have a decent shot!

3 - San Jose and Washington are looking pretty bad at the current time so maybe one of them.

1 - Would it be cool to have a sig or some kind of player graphic on your player homepage?

2 - What would happen if VHL seasons were simmed in half the current time?

3 - What cool modifications or additions would you add to this website?

1. That would be absolutely 🔥

2. The offseason would be longer, or the career over too soon and players not being able to reach the same level (unless we double the career length as well).

3. I think the render on the player page would be cool, and the retired jersey have already been added to the Team's page.

1. What is your most successful (or favourite) player of yours? (Or favourite player for first gens).

2. Do you follow the offseason tournaments (JST, ProAm, WJC, WC, Comissioner's cup)?

3. What is your favourite hockey match snack? 

3 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

1. That would be absolutely 🔥

2. The offseason would be longer, or the career over too soon and players not being able to reach the same level (unless we double the career length as well).

3. I think the render on the player page would be cool, and the retired jersey have already been added to the Team's page.

1. What is your most successful (or favourite) player of yours? (Or favourite player for first gens).

2. Do you follow the offseason tournaments (JST, ProAm, WJC, WC, Comissioner's cup)?

3. What is your favourite hockey match snack? 

1. Ronan Lavelle no doubt had more point totals than Arce, and not too far behind in awards. He was a fun player and I will miss him.

2. I follow the ones I am participating in, if I am in the WJC, and WC I pay attention, and always join ProAM for fun.

3. I am a simple guy, I like having some pretzel bites with my beer or some fries.

1. What league/team is your player playing for this season in the VHL world?

2. What are your expectations for your player?

3. What are your expectations for your team?

1 hour ago, Arce said:

1. Ronan Lavelle no doubt had more point totals than Arce, and not too far behind in awards. He was a fun player and I will miss him.

2. I follow the ones I am participating in, if I am in the WJC, and WC I pay attention, and always join ProAM for fun.

3. I am a simple guy, I like having some pretzel bites with my beer or some fries.

1. What league/team is your player playing for this season in the VHL world?

2. What are your expectations for your player?

3. What are your expectations for your team?

1. Raimo Tuominen is going to be a Calgary Wrangler in the VHL now! Really excited to see how things go.

2. I expect my player to be solid two-way; I want to build a 200-foot center that can help defensively but also contribute offensively. Very idealistic but ideally, it'll allow for Raimo to be a complete player.

3. I am hoping that the team will perform well as the GM has made moves to keep us competitive. It will also give me a chance to see how I need to improve Raimo in a competitive team. We've got a great squad and can definitely do damage.

1) How would your player handle a two-on-one situation as the one man back? If your player is a goalie, how would they approach this situation?

2) What is your player's favourite way to score? If you are a goalie, what kind of shot do you think your player is the most confident in saving?

3) What kind of player are you hoping to create? (e.x. Playmaker, Two-Way, Grinder, Offensive D-Man, Technical Goalie, or whatever else you can come up with)

4 hours ago, SlapshotWrangler said:

1) How would your player handle a two-on-one situation as the one man back? If your player is a goalie, how would they approach this situation?

2) What is your player's favourite way to score? If you are a goalie, what kind of shot do you think your player is the most confident in saving?

3) What kind of player are you hoping to create? (e.x. Playmaker, Two-Way, Grinder, Offensive D-Man, Technical Goalie, or whatever else you can come up with)

Answers:

1. I would take the pass and allow the goalie to take the shooter head on.  

2. I’m not much of a shoot first person, but I feel there is nothing better than a nice snap shot from the high circle.

3. Pass first, which likely won’t work, but why not try.

Questions:

1) With the VHLM draft upcoming, where do you see the top goalie Giorgiy Costanza will go?

2) Who will be the worst team in the VHL next season?

3) Whats your favourite VHL moment to date?