Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

1. What is your favorite dinner dish around the holidays?

Appetizers in general

2. What is your favorite part of the VHL season or off-season? 
not having off season !  No off seasonever 

3. Where do you hope to see yourself a year from now?

Ive won the lottery I’m on the beach sipping drinks . 

1.  Did you have a chocolate advent calendar when you were a kid ? 

2. What is your team doing for the holidays ? 

3. At what height does your player cut their sticks ?  Neck, chin , nose ect..  and why ? 

1 - I totally did. One of the things I remember liking the most.

2 - Trying to afford our heating bills in uber-expensive Seattle 

3 - Even with the bottom lip, to extend the poke check reach.

Q1 - Does your player have any pets? 

Q2 - what was your favorite book growing up? 

Q3 - What's your dream job?

On 12/13/2022 at 10:29 AM, der meister said:

Q1 - Does your player have any pets? 

Q2 - what was your favorite book growing up? 

Q3 - What's your dream job?

1. Oskar is too dedicated to his craft to properly care for a pet, but will absolutely dote on a friendly doggo he encounters.

2. The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara, as it really brought out the human element of characters on both sides of the Battle of Gettysburg and did so very faithfully due to tremendous research into them.

3. Teaching history or being a licensed battlefield guide at Gettysburg.

1. What's one thing from real life hockey that you wish carried over into the VHL/STHS better?

2. What nation do you think is the most underrepresented by players in the VHL?

3. What's your favorite holiday tradition?

On 12/15/2022 at 9:45 AM, Doomsday said:

1. Oskar is too dedicated to his craft to properly care for a pet, but will absolutely dote on a friendly doggo he encounters.

2. The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara, as it really brought out the human element of characters on both sides of the Battle of Gettysburg and did so very faithfully due to tremendous research into them.

3. Teaching history or being a licensed battlefield guide at Gettysburg.

1. What's one thing from real life hockey that you wish carried over into the VHL/STHS better?

2. What nation do you think is the most underrepresented by players in the VHL?

3. What's your favorite holiday tradition?

1. There's minor ones like injuries and height and weight. But I think it would be too hard to replicate.

2. Most guys are from Canada. I think theres probably a lot of African countries that dont have any guys.

3. Every year going to my grandparents on Christmas eve.

1. What's your favourite genre of music.

2. If your vhl player had to make an immediate career change, what would they do.

3. What's your go to drink before a game?

On 12/16/2022 at 10:48 AM, Hogan said:

1. There's minor ones like injuries and height and weight. But I think it would be too hard to replicate.

2. Most guys are from Canada. I think theres probably a lot of African countries that dont have any guys.

3. Every year going to my grandparents on Christmas eve.

1. What's your favourite genre of music.

2. If your vhl player had to make an immediate career change, what would they do.

3. What's your go to drink before a game?

1. Emo/Punk Rock. The early 2000’s did me in. 
2. Swap positions and play for a whole new team. Might as well go full throttle right?

3. Twisted Tea, gotta fuel up. 

1. There are pre-game rituals people partake in. Do you participate in any pre-sim rituals to try to increase your player’s luck?

2. What would you say makes the city/town you live in unique?

3. If you could pack a bag and go anywhere with the trip fully paid for, where would you go?

1. Whatever I'm doing it's not working so maybe time to throw them out. I make sure to say "Spartan sucks" before every sim

2. It's the ultimate capitalist hellscape

3. I would go to Vietnam.

1. One week to go. Have you got everything prepared for Christmas?

2. What's the ultimate Christmas meal. From the protein, to the veg, the lot?

3. What would be the ideal New Year's celebration for you?

On 12/19/2022 at 1:11 AM, Bojovnik said:

1. One week to go. Have you got everything prepared for Christmas?

2. What's the ultimate Christmas meal. From the protein, to the veg, the lot?

3. What would be the ideal New Year's celebration for you?

1. It's go time! We're working up until the late hours of Christmas Eve getting everything ready!

2. Gotta have a good ham, sweet potatos, and can't leave out the Christmas cookies!

3. My wife is always asleep early, so I'm either playing CHEL with the bois or sleeping. Exciting stuff, I know.

1. Do you like to get your PTs done early, or are you getting them all done on Sunday?

2. What's your favorite Christmas cookie?

3. Who is/was your favorite VHL player that you did NOT create?

1 - it's a mix. I try to get the MS done early, but the .com usually is last minute. 

2 - Peanut butter blossoms, probably.

3 - One of Orbiting's players. Hard to pick which. 

1 - How's the weather where you are? We have -25 below wind chill right now and I feel it coming through the wall. 

2 - So you celebrate New Years Eve?

3 - What's your favorite dad joke?

1 - It's currently +27 where I am in the Middle East. It certainly makes for an interesting way to experience Christmas

2 - Massively. It's not about clubbing, but my wife, being from Russia, celebrates New Year as we do Christmas

3 - Why did the man with one arm cross the road? To get to the second hand shop

1 - How are you feeling after your Christmas meal? Rate it out of 10

2 - Sum up your VHL regular season. Are you still in with a chance of winning the playoffs?

3 - What is your go to coffee order from Starbucks, Timmies or wherever you buy your coffee?

19 hours ago, Bojovnik said:

1 - It's currently +27 where I am in the Middle East. It certainly makes for an interesting way to experience Christmas

2 - Massively. It's not about clubbing, but my wife, being from Russia, celebrates New Year as we do Christmas

3 - Why did the man with one arm cross the road? To get to the second hand shop

1 - How are you feeling after your Christmas meal? Rate it out of 10

2 - Sum up your VHL regular season. Are you still in with a chance of winning the playoffs?

3 - What is your go to coffee order from Starbucks, Timmies or wherever you buy your coffee?

1. Not to gas myself up but I made a great prime rib, gotta give it a solid 9. 
2. We are tied 2-2 with Chicago, still well in it!

3. Starbucks I get the “tik tok” drink. Vente iced white moca sweet cold foam and Caramel drizzle.

1. What is your favorite part about the holidays or winter break if you get one?

2. Favorite thing to drink in the cold weather?

3. What is one of your goals in 2023? No matter how big or small. 

On 12/26/2022 at 7:27 PM, Arce said:

1. What is your favorite part about the holidays or winter break if you get one?

2. Favorite thing to drink in the cold weather?

3. What is one of your goals in 2023? No matter how big or small. 

1. Just having a couple extra days away from work, honestly.

2. Hot chocolate.

3. Run 1000 miles. I'm thinking I'll plan to run a marathon in fall of 2024 so I want to use next year to get back into running before a tougher marathon training than my first time around so I can hopefully improve on my first time.

1. Do you think the league should do away with forced retirement, and instead have a depreciation schedule that gets very tough beyond the traditional 8 season limit and disallows banking TPE through depreciation after some number of years?

2. What do you think is the most important thing to help out new members of the league?

3. When is the last time you made a snowman?

On 12/29/2022 at 2:52 PM, scoop said:

1. Do you think the league should do away with forced retirement, and instead have a depreciation schedule that gets very tough beyond the traditional 8 season limit and disallows banking TPE through depreciation after some number of years?

2. What do you think is the most important thing to help out new members of the league?

3. When is the last time you made a snowman?

A1) No, I think the 9* season limit should stay. I think changing it from that could hurt the vhlm and vhle.

A2) Getting them into a vhlm team asap. Then the GMs should be able to handle it from there.

A3) I've never made a snowman

Q1) Do you like the Lotto tournament and think it should stay or would you not miss it if it was removed and why?

Q2) Would you like to join the BOG? If so what would you bring forward to them?

Q3) What's your favourite present you ever gifted?

4 hours ago, Berocka said:

A1) No, I think the 9* season limit should stay. I think changing it from that could hurt the vhlm and vhle.

A2) Getting them into a vhlm team asap. Then the GMs should be able to handle it from there.

A3) I've never made a snowman

Q1) Do you like the Lotto tournament and think it should stay or would you not miss it if it was removed and why?

Q2) Would you like to join the BOG? If so what would you bring forward to them?

Q3) What's your favourite present you ever gifted?

1. I've always not really liked the lotto tourney. I kind of forget how it works but I always felt like it was a bit counter intuitive. 

2. BOG would never let me join.

3. Maybe not my favourite overall, but this year I collected these salt pieces from a mountain and they're all decently sized and make cool formations. It was nice to give those out.

1. What would be an interesting topic for a vhl podcast?

2. Should the VHL add more ways to get TPE?

3. How should the VHL advertise to get new members?

1. How great Yaroslav Bogatyrev is and how he's gonna win the Funk next season.

2. Yes. Hand-to-hand combat for additional TPE

3. Advertise on Andrew Tate reddit forums

1. What is your main goal for 2023?

2. Who will win the Continental Cup?

3. Why can't the Moscow Menace ever win in the playoffs?

On 1/2/2023 at 1:41 AM, Bojovnik said:

1. What is your main goal for 2023?

2. Who will win the Continental Cup?

3. Why can't the Moscow Menace ever win in the playoffs?

1. Financial stability! I finally paid my car off in December, so now I can start to put more money aside with each paycheck, and I'm pretty excited to start building a nest egg.

2. I gotta go with Prague, I spent a full career there with my last player and would love to see them get that first Cup!

3. It's just astronomically bad luck, but at the same time, we see plenty of teams that dominate the regular season and can't seem to match the energy of the playoffs. Moscow has had great teams, but Simon just doesn't like something about them when it comes to the playoffs. 

1. On a scale of 0 to 10, rate the quality of the officiating at the World Juniors.

2. What VHL team do you feel doesn't get enough respect?

3. What is your favorite tradition in all of sports?

1. On a scale of 0 to 10, rate the quality of the officiating at the World Juniors.

8, things dont go your way all the time, same with Canada

2. What VHL team do you feel doesn't get enough respect?

Warsaw, always considered playoff hopeful

3. What is your favorite tradition in all of sports?

playoff beards obviously

1. What's your Favorite NHL team?

2. What style player are you making?

3. Where's your preferred vacation spot? 

Edited by MetalToday

11 hours ago, MetalToday said:

1. What's your Favorite NHL team?

2. What style player are you making?

3. Where's your preferred vacation spot? 

1) St Louis Blues, I must admit though I haven't watched much this season

2) a two way defenceman but he's failing at both ways

3) I love a beach holiday but would love to go skiing again it's been over ten years now.

Q1) What's your least favourite NHL team

Q2) what sports world cup do you find the most enjoyable to watch

Q3) how would you rate your players performance last season 

On 12/12/2022 at 2:01 PM, Jubis said:

1.  Did you have a chocolate advent calendar when you were a kid ? 

2. What is your team doing for the holidays ? 

3. At what height does your player cut their sticks ?  Neck, chin , nose ect..  and why ? 

1. Oh yeah, every year. I was the type of kid who would open the whole box on December 1, eat all the chocolates, put the plastic tray back in and glue the box closed, then I would just keep opening the windows.

2. The playoffs started during the holidays this season, so not much really. We were all more focused on the game.

3. To his eyes - at 5'9" he's a pretty short fella, and longer stick gives him a deceptively long reach which he uses well when poke checking.

Q1: How happy are you with your player's/team's performance this season/postseason?

Q2: What are your player's plans for the offseason?

Q3: Does your player have/want any tattoos?

Edited by VattghernCZ
Oh crap, I didn't scroll down and answered the first one, hope it will be okay. My bad.

Q1: How happy are you with your player's/team's performance this season/postseason?

As a VHLM player, I wasn't really concerned too much with how successful the team was. It would have been nice to win a series just so I could get to play more games, but we played Ottawa very close and took it to six games, which honestly is about as good as we were probably ever going to do. As for my player, I was pleased with how I did during the regular season for sure, with 20 points, 48 hits, and 46 shots blocked in just 14 games. Points were down in the playoffs, but the hits and shots blocked were still there. I haven't put any points into scoring yet so I'm pleased with how it's gone so far.

Q2: What are your player's plans for the offseason?

I'll be skipping the VHLM, but since I'm an S88 draftee, I won't be in the VHLE draft, so the biggest part of my off-season will be deciding which VHLE team to play for this upcoming season.

Q3: Does your player have/want any tattoos?

No, there is nothing that he cares about enough that he has been inspired to get a tattoo. It's certainly not out of the question, but there's nothing that he has in mind for one.

1. Did your most recent draft (whenever that was) go as expected?

2. Would you ever go into a career with the goal of playing it all out with one team, and what might keep you from following through with that plan?

3. Do you put any consideration into VHLE success when comparing two players overall careers, or would you say that it means as little as the VHLM?

On 10/1/2021 at 12:18 PM, NSG said:

1. I got one of my class grades up to a 90, so now my parents aren’t pissed off at me.
2. What surprised me was learning that this place wasn’t always as cool as it is currently. Reading up about it made me thankful that it turned around.

3. Washington Capitols because they’re my favorite team.

1. What’s your favorite video game?

2. Which animal would you like to be (not necessarily your favorite animal, the animal whose lifestyle you like the most, in a sense)

3. Which VHLE team is your fave?

1. I usually play NHL games the most but I love story based games like the last of us, uncharted, Red Dead Redemption etc.

2. hmmm this is tough one!! I feel like dogs are usually nice and pampered and get to do fun stuff! And don’t have the regular danger most wild animals have. 

3. Watchmen!!!!

Questions.

1. what is your death row meal?

2. what is your favourite show on tv right now?

3. Would you rather only eat fish for the rest of your life or the only thing you could drink is water for the rest of your life?

16 minutes ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Questions.

1. what is your death row meal?

2. what is your favourite show on tv right now?

3. Would you rather only eat fish for the rest of your life or the only thing you could drink is water for the rest of your life?

1. Filet mignon, lobster, sides of penne vodka, garlic mashed potatoes, dessert is old school ice cream cake, brownies. 

2. Currently streaming Rings of Power and pretty into it

3. Without question water, food is way more exciting than beverages. 

--

Questions: 

1. What's the best fast food burger?

2. Is 40 Timbits too many to eat in one day? 

3. In your opinion who are the top 5 players in the NHL right now? 

3 hours ago, Girts said:

1. What's the best fast food burger?

I'm more of a chicken sandwich guy myself, but I have to say that Arby's absolutely brings it with some of their stuff (chicken sandwich included) and deserves a lot of credit.

The winner to me, though, is actually a chain called either Checkers or Rally's (depending on where you live). Probably the best burger, and awesome fries as well, for no more than you'd pay for a meal at McDonald's.

3 hours ago, Girts said:

2. Is 40 Timbits too many to eat in one day? 

I haven't done this with Timbits, but having probably done the equivalent of this with other things--yes.

3 hours ago, Girts said:

3. In your opinion who are the top 5 players in the NHL right now? 

This is hard to answer for me and my very NHL-uneducated self. The players that come to mind for me are (and I hope this is at least semi-accurate), in no particular order:

McDavid

Makar

Robertson

Thompson (maybe homer bias)

Matthews

1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

2. Say one good thing about an NHL team you don't like.

3. With the VHL offseason coming up, how do you plan to spend it? What are you going to do to make it interesting?

3 hours ago, Gustav said:

I'm more of a chicken sandwich guy myself, but I have to say that Arby's absolutely brings it with some of their stuff (chicken sandwich included) and deserves a lot of credit.

The winner to me, though, is actually a chain called either Checkers or Rally's (depending on where you live). Probably the best burger, and awesome fries as well, for no more than you'd pay for a meal at McDonald's.

I haven't done this with Timbits, but having probably done the equivalent of this with other things--yes.

This is hard to answer for me and my very NHL-uneducated self. The players that come to mind for me are (and I hope this is at least semi-accurate), in no particular order:

McDavid

Makar

Robertson

Thompson (maybe homer bias)

Matthews

1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

2. Say one good thing about an NHL team you don't like.

3. With the VHL offseason coming up, how do you plan to spend it? What are you going to do to make it interesting?

1.  With a new baby I need to try to keep fit.  I am in a good place so I just need to maintain or get a bit stronger so I can keep up when my baby gets older!

2.  The Calgary Flames fans are very passionate about their team.  I can always give props to that.  Loved Iginla back in the day!

3.  I'm working on creating all the league cups as well as a jersey turntable and new logo for Team Canada in the WJC which my player is in!  Also working on 2 more Marlins graphics and my Geneva Rush jersey Turntable.  Trying to get ahead a bit!

QUESTIONS

1.  Would you rather live in extreme heat or extreme cold?

2.  What do you want to accomplish in your VHL players career or in your time here as a member?

3.  Do you like meme name players or do you like to keep it more real?

18 hours ago, Triller said:

1.  With a new baby I need to try to keep fit.  I am in a good place so I just need to maintain or get a bit stronger so I can keep up when my baby gets older!

2.  The Calgary Flames fans are very passionate about their team.  I can always give props to that.  Loved Iginla back in the day!

3.  I'm working on creating all the league cups as well as a jersey turntable and new logo for Team Canada in the WJC which my player is in!  Also working on 2 more Marlins graphics and my Geneva Rush jersey Turntable.  Trying to get ahead a bit!

QUESTIONS

1.  Would you rather live in extreme heat or extreme cold?

2.  What do you want to accomplish in your VHL players career or in your time here as a member?

3.  Do you like meme name players or do you like to keep it more real?

1. Would rather live in the extreme cold because I already live in cold weathers.

2. To just have fun and win a championship.

3. I would rather meme players because they are funny and they will bring good energy.

Questions

1. What was the most fun or exciting thing you did in the VHL?

2. What is your favourite hobby?

3.  Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

Questions

1. What was the most fun or exciting thing you did in the VHL?

Finally winning a cup after 15 seasons 

2. What is your favourite hobby?

Anything related to hockey, watching , cards playing hockey etc... 

3. Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

No legs.   With arms  there is still lots You can do. 

1. Are you happy for any of the cup winners in any of the 3 leagues? (Vhl , vhlm vhle )

2. Could you beat me at NHL 23 ? 

3.  Predict right now,  who wins the cup in the NHL ?