Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

1) What do you guys do weekly to gain TPE? Any methods you would recommend for newer players?

2) Latvia and Germany have gone through some hockey awakenings. What country do you think has the potential to do the same?

3) What is more satisfying, a perfectly placed slapshot or a perfectly placed redirection/tipped in goal?

1. I just click welfare and do trivia and press conferences to get my tpe.

2.  I think Norway will have the next awakening in the next year or two 

3. I think a perfectly placed tip because it is so rewarding when you can tip a puck perfectly into the net.

Questions 

Q1) What is your favourite baseball team?

Q2) What was the best memory you have ever had?

Q3) When do you think Canada will not get gold in the  world juniors? 

Q1) Toronto Blue Jays

Q2) Hmm had some really good inappropriate ones but I guess the birth of my two children are the most important ones 😅

Q3) Next couple of years probably, other countries are always catching up

1) Who do you think will win the cup between Florida and Vegas?

2) I find it boring to watch the above teams, do you think it's good or bad for the league?

3) Why did I have to be born in Toronto and have this pain? Is Ottawa too close to cheer for as well?

4 hours ago, nerji said:

Q1) Toronto Blue Jays

Q2) Hmm had some really good inappropriate ones but I guess the birth of my two children are the most important ones 😅

Q3) Next couple of years probably, other countries are always catching up

1) Who do you think will win the cup between Florida and Vegas?

2) I find it boring to watch the above teams, do you think it's good or bad for the league?

3) Why did I have to be born in Toronto and have this pain? Is Ottawa too close to cheer for as well?

1. my gut says florida vegas is good and all but i really think it will be them their goalie been crazy

2. honestly it depends for me i have close ties with keleeb since he was a great gm and friend so im offically not a part of the malmo team or staff but Im in the office giving suggestions while i play for bulls I really just think its how much you impact the league i love seeing my old teams suceed but that just depends on what you like.

3. bro atleast you live in a city with decent teams..i live in a province with a shitty hockey team and no basketball team and there used to be a baseball team BUT they were so shit they went bankrupt and now gone poof dissapeared

Q1. whats your favourite NHL player goalie winger whatever

Q2. Favorite soft drink?

Q3. do you prefer samsung or iphone? (personally to not start fights i think they are both equally shit)

1. I used to like Hossa, Alfredsson, in todays era i like the game of Makar, Zegras
2. tbh i usually drink just water, rarely some coke
3. none of them, i agree with you, both are shit :D :D 

Questions:
1. NHL is in the finals, who do you think will win, and who are you rooting for?
2. What is your favourite fruit?
3. Summer is here, whats your dream vacation in summer?

On 6/1/2023 at 12:44 AM, Otaznik said:

1. I used to like Hossa, Alfredsson, in todays era i like the game of Makar, Zegras
2. tbh i usually drink just water, rarely some coke
3. none of them, i agree with you, both are shit :D :D 

Questions:
1. NHL is in the finals, who do you think will win, and who are you rooting for?
2. What is your favourite fruit?
3. Summer is here, whats your dream vacation in summer?

1. I know Florida has been rolling through the top teams and I feel like they can do it for one more series.

2. I’ve always loved oranges especially in summer time. The small clementines were my go to in high school.

3. I’ve never been to Europe and I feel like weather in the summer wouldn’t be too hot for me to go.

1. How did your player’s S88 campaign go? Any ups or downs?

2. What is your player feeling like heading into the drafts this off season. If you’re already drafted, how did it feel getting selected?

3. What’s your favourite tv show/series?

1. We LOST AJ, so it SUCKED and it was ALL A DOWN

2. I was pissed off and angry that MarxistCow ruined my master plot to expose the VHL GM pick rule as a sham

3. Television is for the weak. Nobody should watch 10 30 episode seasons. My answer is the office.

1. Who is the biggest trade bait in your league this offseason?

2. Which award do you have a hot take for who should win?

3. If you had to pick a team to rebrand/relocate which team would you pick

Here we go again...

1. Who is the biggest trade bait in your league this offseason?

I think the players in the VHLM are a little different. I think there are quite a few that could be great trade bait, but the problem is knowing if they will still be in the M next season. I could better answer this after seeing he decides to go up to the E and who stays down. But an easy answer would be anyone that is over 190 TPE but less than 200 at the end of the season because they would max out and, should be, the top of the league.

2. Which award do you have a hot take for who should win?

Oh wow, I hate to admit this, but I dont know all of the awards in the league. 

3. If you had to pick a team to rebrand/relocate which team would you pick.

Wow, another one that I dont know that much about. But I think I would pick a team that has the worst record. Some times it is good to give a team a new home, a new image, a new leash on life.

My 3....

1. Cheeseburger toppings? Come on, at least say onions, lol

2. Fearless prediction, who wins the VHLM Commissioner's Cup?

3. Dream vacation, and who would you take?

1 - onions, pickles, thin tomato slice, lettuce, mayo, sometimes chipotle aioli

2 - That one team, with that guy on it

3 - Vacation? Probably Japan. Not sure who would come with me. Probably family.

1 - off-season plans for your player?

2 - what was your favorite class in HS/college?

3 - what did you want to do as a job when you were a kid?

3 hours ago, der meister said:

1 - off-season plans for your player?

2 - what was your favorite class in HS/college?

3 - what did you want to do as a job when you were a kid?

1) Continue to improve stats, and hopefully get drafted into the VHL and/or the VHLE. It's been a fun first season!

2) In high school, it was definitely gym or law. Nothing beats floor hockey and soccer baseball in gym class. In college, it was accounting, but that was mostly because it was easy.

3) Professional athlete for sure, despite the utter lack of actual athletic ability. When that realization hit, it was to be a GM.

---------------------------------------------------

1) Who is your favourite comedy actor/actress, and what it your favourite movie/show that they star in?

2) Do you follow any non-hockey professional sports? If so, what is your favourite?

3) Have you been disappointed with the relative lack of drama in the NHL playoffs this season?

BONUS: Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

1) Who is your favourite comedy actor/actress, and what it your favourite movie/show that they star in?

I don't know that I'd say I have a strong favorite, but Paul Rudd is probably up there, especially if I'm looking strictly at people considered comedy actors. As for a favorite movie or show, it might be Ant-Man and the Wasp, or if you want a movie that is definitively a comedy, I'll got with Role Models.

2) Do you follow any non-hockey professional sports? If so, what is your favourite?

Baseball is my favorite sport, and the MLB is the professional sports league that I follow most closely, by far.

3) Have you been disappointed with the relative lack of drama in the NHL playoffs this season?

No, I honestly don't follow the NHL much outside of the Minnesota Wild.

1. Do you think any teams in the VHL should relocate or rebrand? If so, which team(s)?

2. What was the biggest surprise in any of the VHLM/VHLE/VHL playoffs?

3. Who do you think is going first overall in the VHL draft?

1 hour ago, scoop said:

1. Do you think any teams in the VHL should relocate or rebrand? If so, which team(s)?

2. What was the biggest surprise in any of the VHLM/VHLE/VHL playoffs?

3. Who do you think is going first overall in the VHL draft?

1. I don't think any teams should relocate or rebrand, but from looking around at branding perhaps Los Angles Stars could use some updating. That said I like their branding and really have no basis for saying what I said lol. 

2. I think some people were surprised that Seattle didn't hang on to win the cup given their experience but certainly was a good series.

3. I have no idea who's in the draft so I will be lame and say whoever is a recreate with the most tpe. 

Questions: 

1. If you could play for any other VHL team who would it be? 

2. Who will win the respective cups in the VHL/VHLE/VHLME next season? 

3. Mustard or Mayo? 

3 hours ago, Girts said:

Questions: 

1. If you could play for any other VHL team who would it be? 

2. Who will win the respective cups in the VHL/VHLE/VHLME next season? 

3. Mustard or Mayo? 

1. I would probably love to return to Davos with my player, but I don't really think they'd want me back haha.

2. for VHL, I'm going to go with London back to back. VHLE, I'm going to yolo and say Geneva Rush. VHLM, I'm goin' with Saskatoon Wild.

3. I personally prefer Mayo, but I don't mind Mustard.

Questions:

1. Who's going to win the cup, the Panthers or the Golden Knights?

2. What is one thing you're looking forward to this off-season?

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

My turn again...

1. Who's going to win the cup, the Panthers or the Golden Knights?

This is going to be a crazy reason, but because I was drafted by them in my 1st every sim hockey league...the Golden Knights

2. What is one thing you're looking forward to this off-season?

Spending time with my family. I never knew how much I missed them until they were not here beside me

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I am going to Ireland tomorrow, so I guess I will say that. My wife and I are going to renew our vows there and my daughter and son-in-law will be with us, so I think it is going to be pretty special.

So what am I going to ask?
1. Would you eat bread colored green?

2. An NHL player who should retire, but is going to fight thru one more season...or more?

3. Could only watch 1 series for the rest of your life, what is it?

1. Would you eat bread coloured green?

Yeah ok... green dye or green mould, I don't think I'm eating green bread unless other bread doesn't exist...

2. An NHL player who should retire, but is going to fight thru one more season...or more?

Brad Marchand should retire because I don't like him. But honestly...? Craig Anderson, the guy is a fighter though.

3. Could only watch 1 series for the rest of your life, what is it?

Series like TV series? Well I've watched How I Met Your Mother fully 3 times, it is my favourite comfort show so honestly I'm gonna choose that and then just watch movies when I don't feel like seeing how someone met their mother.

QUESTIONS

1. Who is the greatest athlete of all time and what is your interpretation of this? Best at their sport or genuinely most physically gifted?

2. Should the previous question count for 2 questions or just 1? Feel free to elaborate on your question philosophy  😆

3. Do you keep up with all 3 of the VHL, E and M or just the ones you are a player or GM in?

1. For me, it's Michael Jordan.  I think it's a bit of both between sport dominance and physically gifted attributes for me.  Hard question to answer though.

2. Definitely two so I obviously don't have to answer the next one, but i'll do it just to be nice.  

3. Mainly just the leagues I am involved in.  I'll keep an eye on finals and stuff but for the most part, I am really focused on the league and teams I am on.

---

QUESTIONS

1. I love to make Gumbo and I have to say....I am pretty damn good at it.  What is the best meal that you can make?

2. Favourite Holiday and why?

3. If you could change one thing about your time in the VHL, what would it be?

19 minutes ago, Advantage said:

1. I love to make Gumbo and I have to say....I am pretty damn good at it.  What is the best meal that you can make?

Actually, along the same lines...jambalaya. There's nothing that a big bowl of rice, three kinds of meat, vegetables, and hot sauce can't fix, and it's deceptively easy as well.

20 minutes ago, Advantage said:

2. Favourite Holiday and why?

I'm actually starting to appreciate Halloween a lot more lately. I grew up allergic to nuts, so it was never fun for me...but I think it's really nice that people will decide to do something nice for kids they don't even know and that it's the rare occasion that you can just walk up to your neighbors and say hi without it being weird. It's not some buttoned-up, please-don't-talk-about-politics family dinner, either, and depending on your age group you can find a way to hang out that you actually like. I don't know if I have a single "favorite" but it's surprisingly up there.

24 minutes ago, Advantage said:

3. If you could change one thing about your time in the VHL, what would it be?

I went through some time where I'd use the forum more or less as my emotional outlet. I'd make these long-winded posts where I just talked about feelings and how it's OK to take some time to de-stress and things along those lines. And I know some people appreciated reading it, but I'm sure some people also thought I was being dramatic. Looking back on it, I did that quite a bit during the couple years of my life where I had no friends at school and mostly just went out, came home, and didn't have anyone to talk to. So I don't wish I never wrote about that sort of thing on the forum, I just wish that I found a better way to deal with where I was in life than making random sim league strangers read about it.

1. What's your VHL hot take for this coming season?

2. What do you think you can do better than any other VHL member in real life?

3. What movie or show are you looking forward to watching in the future?

17 hours ago, Gustav said:

1. What's your VHL hot take for this coming season?

2. What do you think you can do better than any other VHL member in real life?

3. What movie or show are you looking forward to watching in the future?

Answers

1.  The London United will repeat as Continental Cup Champions!  We are only getting better and the actual Meta for winning a Cup in any league is to have Jacob as a GM.  It worked for me!

2.  3D Graphics lol but if some people on here put some time in to learning, they are probably more artistic overall than I am.  I am running dry of ideas as well so I gotta get the gears moving!
3.  The new Clone High!  I know it won't be as good as it was but if it even has a small chance of giving me that nostalgic hit, I am all in.  One of my top 5 favorite cartoons of all time.  Amazing show that made me literally shed a tear at the end of the 1st and only season.

Questions
1.  How much time do you spend a week doing VHL related things and do you think it effects anything in real life for you?

2.  Do you care more about your players progress and career or do you just like being a part of the community?
3.  What is the most obscure piece of media you enjoy regularly?  TV Show, Movie, Music, Podcast, whatever!

1 - less so than I used to but at least an hour a week. It doesn't affect me too much since I do a lot at work lol

2 - definitely both. I want to be successful but the community is why I keep coming back.

3 - Um...not sure about obscure. Maybe I'll go with Glock9's Seven Days to Die videos on YouTube.

1 - I'm at a high school award show. Did you win any awards in HS? 

2 - where should Sakamoto sign?

3 - what's one type of media or specific piece of media that always makes you happy?

12 hours ago, der meister said:

1 - less so than I used to but at least an hour a week. It doesn't affect me too much since I do a lot at work lol

2 - definitely both. I want to be successful but the community is why I keep coming back.

3 - Um...not sure about obscure. Maybe I'll go with Glock9's Seven Days to Die videos on YouTube.

1 - I'm at a high school award show. Did you win any awards in HS? 

Oh God no , I I didn't apply myself enough.  I did win provincials in hockey tho. 

2 - where should Sakamoto sign?

HELSINKI.  EVERYONE SHOULD SIGN THERE. 

3 - what's one type of media or specific piece of media that always makes you happy?

ALL media.  I watch a lot of podcasts on YouTube,  music in the gym ...

#1 Who is your early VHL cup winner for this upcoming season ? 

#2. When was the last time you went to the movies ? 

#3.  Do you enjoy the ask 3 answer 3 or do you wish your team did their own press conferences ? 

17 hours ago, Jubis said:

#1 Who is your early VHL cup winner for this upcoming season ? 

#2. When was the last time you went to the movies ? 

#3.  Do you enjoy the ask 3 answer 3 or do you wish your team did their own press conferences ? 

1. I don’t pay attention enough to the VHL to even give an answer to this question… Probably not Davos tho.

2. I have never went to the movies.

3. I feel like this is a good way to run pressers. I definitely prefer this way.

1. How many sim leagues do you participate in?

2. What is the inspiration for your current player?

3. What team in your opinion has the best branding?

17 hours ago, Psanchez55 said:

1. How many sim leagues do you participate in?

2. What is the inspiration for your current player?

3. What team in your opinion has the best branding?

answer

1. At the moment, just the VHL and this cool discord basketball league called the UCBA (casual plug). Could always change in the future though.

2. My player's name is based off of two music artists to give them a shoutout. As for his backstory, I like picking countries here that no one else has played for and that led me to Malta, so it was interesting making up a plausible story of a Maltese ice hockey player.

3. I tend to prefer the logos that seem more realistic for an actual sports franchise as opposed to ones that seem to be ripped from some esports team, like the Phoenix or Reign. So i'll go with Davos as my fav.

ask

1. Out of the vhl, vhle, and vhlm, which league is the most enjoyable for you to play in and why?

2. If you had to pick one member here to trust with your life, who would it be?

3. What is a section of the vhl portal that you never visit and why don't you go there?

ask

1. Out of the vhl, vhle, and vhlm, which league is the most enjoyable for you to play in and why?

3. What is a section of the vhl portal that you never visit and why don't you go there?

1. the VHLM is the most enjoyable because you are kind of new so it is more fun.

2. It would be one of the developers because they know the most and so I would trust them.

3. I have never went to the bottom of Vhl forum because I have never had to.

Questions

Q1) if you had to play on a hockey team, what team would you play on?

Q2) if you had 24 hours to live what would you do?

Q3) If you had to play or watch a sport for the rest of your life what would it be? 

answer

It's gotta be VHL because the VHLM is okay, It's like some guys can decide to stay down and make a super team by chance and that's just boring. The real prize is the vhl! 

I mean at this point I would trust Bana as he helped make me an active member in the vhl, I'm still learning from everybody though.

3. What is a section of the vhl portal that you never visit and why don't you go there?
Team scoring easily as I didn't even know It existed. 

ask
1. What Is your favorite team branding in any of the leagues? could you see It being a real life team?

2. Do you think there's ton of variants of builds users can make or Is there really only a few that work?

3. Which Is more exciting, the playoffs or the draft? 

16 hours ago, Sawyer13 said:

Questions

Q1) if you had to play on a hockey team, what team would you play on?

Q2) if you had 24 hours to live what would you do?

Q3) If you had to play or watch a sport for the rest of your life what would it be? 

1) The Maple Leafs, they have been my favourite team for a long, long time.

2) I'd spend time with my family and eat as much delicious food as possible. Depending on the day, would be great to go see one last game.

3) If it were to play, it'd be hockey. If it were to watch, I'd have a real tough decision between hockey and football. On one hand I rarely ever miss a Leaf game, but on the other hand NFL Sundays are my day to sit and watch.

------------------------------------------------

1) Which live-action Spider-Man is your favourite: Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland?

2) Have you played for more than one team in the VHL/VHLE/VHLM? If so, what kind of locker room experience would you say has been your favourite? (Without naming a specific team)

3) What was the last live sporting event that you saw in person?

5 hours ago, dstevensonjr said:

1) Which live-action Spider-Man is your favourite: Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or Tom Holland?

2) Have you played for more than one team in the VHL/VHLE/VHLM? If so, what kind of locker room experience would you say has been your favourite? (Without naming a specific team)

3) What was the last live sporting event that you saw in person?

Answer:
1) Tobey is clear!
2) I have not yet had the pleasure of being in a team.
3) A game of Bandy, it's like a mix of hockey and football/soccer.

Questions:

1) Have you played a sport in real life? If yes, what sport?
2) How many poles are there in a furlong? (Imperial measuring units)
3) Who is your favourite non-NHL hockeyplayer?

Edited by Kaldolmar
Spelling, sentencing