Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

Lets do this again....

1. If you could create a slang word that everyone uses daily, what would the word be and mean?

Yuewayuelue  "Why" The English language is full of words that have 1 letter that is meaningful and the others are useless, so yuewayuelue not?

2. How many chicken wings do you think you could physically eat in one sitting?

Well, about 10 years ago, I would say 12..but since then I have had to have my abdomen and digestive system rebuilt...so maybe 3 or if they are small...4

3. What’s the number for 9-1–1?

There is the part of my brain looking for the trick part of this question, but then...sometimes the obvious choice is the correct one...so I am going to say 9-1-1!

1. What is the hottest pepper you would eat?
2. Dream car?
3. Nightmare car? Ok, what car would you NOT want to own?

1. What is the hottest pepper you would eat?
I tried carolina reaper, but just a really really small bite, but probably wouldnt eat the whole.
2. Dream car?
I always liked dodge, older mustangs, challengers
3. Nightmare car? Ok, what car would you NOT want to own?
Broken one probably :D

1. Do you think Ovechkin can score more goals in his career than Gretzky? If yes, in how many seasons? 
2. Who was your favorite player in your childhood? (can be hockey, basketball, soccer, football)
3. What is your dream country to visit, and why?

6 hours ago, Otaznik said:

1. Do you think Ovechkin can score more goals in his career than Gretzky? If yes, in how many seasons? 
2. Who was your favorite player in your childhood? (can be hockey, basketball, soccer, football)
3. What is your dream country to visit, and why?

1. Yes I think he can and he will, but it will take just over 3 seasons to complete. 

2. I loved Tie Domi as a kid, was a big fan of tough guys in hockey which is now kind of a lost art. 

3. Would love to visit Iceland, just seems really cool there and unique landscape. 

Questions: 

1. Who wins the cup in the NHL? 

2. Who will win the conn smythe on the above team? 

3. What's your favorite TWO pizza toppings in combination? 

3 hours ago, Girts said:

Questions: 

1. Who wins the cup in the NHL? 

2. Who will win the conn smythe on the above team? 

3. What's your favorite TWO pizza toppings in combination? 

1. Carolina Hurricanes

2. Sebastian Aho

3. Pepperoni and onions

Questions:

1. Prague is heading into the playoffs seeking the first Continental Cup in franchise history. What team do you think will be their biggest hurdle, and what chances do you give them of winning it all?

2. What is your favorite logo in any of the VHL/VHLE/VHLM?

3. Recommend me an album to listen to.

1. Prague is heading into the playoffs seeking the first Continental Cup in franchise history. What team do you think will be their biggest hurdle, and what chances do you give them of winning it all?

It's always tough to knock out teams that have been there before, and with either Davos or Moscow in a potential conference finals that's going to be a tough hill to surmount.

2. What is your favorite logo in any of the VHL/VHLE/VHLM?

I've always liked the Davos logo. It's clean, a lot you can do with it, and I'm a fan of the purple coloration.

3. Recommend me an album to listen to.

It's old, but Riot Fest lineup was released today and got me listening to some Enter Shikari. I listened to a lot of Take to the Skies back in the day.

Questions:

1. It's Game 7 in the locker room - are you trying to pump people up, or keep everyone calm?

2. What's your favorite hockey gameday tradition?

3. It's springtime, so what's your favorite flower/plant?

Lets do this again!

1. It's Game 7 in the locker room - are you trying to pump people up, or keep everyone calm?

We know what we have to do, we have done it numerous times, win a game. We need to remember this is just a game, like all of the others. I think I would be in the middle. I would stress how we need to treat it just like any other game, there is no need to add to the already maxed out stress. But I would also remind them there is a town, fan-base and tradition that we need to uphold. But we do that by playing our game and leave it all on the ice.

I think it is the clap, I think it is called "Skol". I first saw it with the Icelandic soccer (football) team during, I believe it was the European Championship, but that rhythmic, getting faster, the whole crowd with their hands above their heads as they show their support for their team

Whatever does not aggravate my allergies! I love watching everything turn green, seeing the life being displayed as the plants spring into a sea of color. I am currently in West Virginia and to see all of the trees in bloom, the smell of freshly-cut grass...yea...I like it all.

Now my turn....

1. You are drafting a team, what is your strategy? All Fs first, maybe all D? Or do you start with the all-important goalie? (No, dont divulge your trade secrets)
2. What is the "filler" sport you watch as you wait for your favorites to start their seasons?

3. Best dessert? 

1 hour ago, Otis Boudreaux Jr said:

Lets do this again!

We know what we have to do, we have done it numerous times, win a game. We need to remember this is just a game, like all of the others. I think I would be in the middle. I would stress how we need to treat it just like any other game, there is no need to add to the already maxed out stress. But I would also remind them there is a town, fan-base and tradition that we need to uphold. But we do that by playing our game and leave it all on the ice.

I think it is the clap, I think it is called "Skol". I first saw it with the Icelandic soccer (football) team during, I believe it was the European Championship, but that rhythmic, getting faster, the whole crowd with their hands above their heads as they show their support for their team

Whatever does not aggravate my allergies! I love watching everything turn green, seeing the life being displayed as the plants spring into a sea of color. I am currently in West Virginia and to see all of the trees in bloom, the smell of freshly-cut grass...yea...I like it all.

Now my turn....

1. You are drafting a team, what is your strategy? All Fs first, maybe all D? Or do you start with the all-important goalie? (No, dont divulge your trade secrets)
2. What is the "filler" sport you watch as you wait for your favorites to start their seasons?

3. Best dessert? 

1. I don't really have a preference for position first, probably build your plan based off of what position the best player available plays. If you can get a lights out elite scorer first or a top end all around dman, I'll take either of those positions first and then build off of that. I wouldn't go goalie first ever, the position is just far too volatile.

2. Baseball in the summer for sure. I love watching hockey and football, so the months of June/July/August are rough viewing. I end up filling that gap with baseball for the most part.

3. White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. It's absolutely amazing.

-------------------------------------------

1. Where do you want to see the Arizona Coyotes go now that the vote for the new arena in Tempe has failed?

2. Do you listen to stand-up comedy, and if so, who is your favourite comedian to listen to?

3. Do you have any minor league sports near your hometown? If so, how is the viewing experience in the smaller venue?

1 - Houston wouldn't surprise me. Not sure if I care where they go, though 

2 - I used to a lot more than I do now. Eddie Izzard, Demitri Martin, Lewis Black, hell even Sam Kinison.

3 - I went to a couple of AHL games a handful of years back, one where I had no rooting interest. I had a blast, because I could just appreciate the talent for what it was.

Q1 - Who wins the NHL cup?

Q2 - Who wins the VHL cup?

Q3 - What's for dinner tonight?

Q1 - Who wins the NHL cup?

I didn't even know who was still in it till I just checked, so hardly going to be the most convincing prediction, but we'll go with the Panthers.

Q2 - Who wins the VHL cup?

I thought it would be Calgary heading into the season and I will stick with that prediction.

Q3 - What's for dinner tonight?

A McDonalds, we were going to eat at the pub after a round of golf but found out they stopped serving food before we finished so takeaway it was.

1. Which player do you think stands the best chance at going 1st overall in the S89 Draft?

2. What influenced your choice of player name?

3.  What's the one thing above all else that you would not eat?

1. Which player do you think stands the best chance at going 1st overall in the S89 Draft?

I guess Viktor Jensen, the top of this draft is interesting because it's full of people who have either taken long breaks or are stepping back from some responsibilities in the league.

Well obviously the Kardashians.  Kronchy Kardashian was actually a joke answer I threw out during a JackBox game.

I'm very picky so there are lots of things but I think I will say sauerkraut.  I always got a headache when my parents would make it growing up.

Who do you think is going to the VHL finals?

What is a weird food that you or your player likes?

Were you surprised to once again see Moscow not win the cup?

On 5/21/2023 at 10:11 PM, Garsh said:

I guess Viktor Jensen, the top of this draft is interesting because it's full of people who have either taken long breaks or are stepping back from some responsibilities in the league.

Well obviously the Kardashians.  Kronchy Kardashian was actually a joke answer I threw out during a JackBox game.

I'm very picky so there are lots of things but I think I will say sauerkraut.  I always got a headache when my parents would make it growing up.

Who do you think is going to the VHL finals?

What is a weird food that you or your player likes?

Were you surprised to once again see Moscow not win the cup?

Q1 davos? hell i havent really cared about the vhl since i retired soo im guess davos

Q2 shrimp i consider it weird because i hate the look of it and smell but god damn it taste good

Q3. nope moscow will truly forever be mid!

Who do you think will win Shaw trophy? 

who do you think will win the VHL finals?

what sport is your second favorite? besides hockey

21 hours ago, comrade cat said:

Q1 davos? hell i havent really cared about the vhl since i retired soo im guess davos

Q2 shrimp i consider it weird because i hate the look of it and smell but god damn it taste good

Q3. nope moscow will truly forever be mid!

Who do you think will win Shaw trophy? 

who do you think will win the VHL finals?

what sport is your second favorite? besides hockey

1. Looking at the stats, hard to pass on Booberry. Tied for most wins by a starter, only .001  behind first place for SV% by a starter, a solid 2.39 GAA. I think it's the easy pick, but probably also right.

2. I'd bet on Seattle. They look real good for the Cup and I reckon they'll take it all with relative ease.

3. Rugby League. Being from Sydney, it's a popular sport, and it's a good watch when you're emotionally invested in it. Go Raiders!

Question 1: Who do you think will be a favourite for the Continental Cup next season?

Question 2: Who's taking home the Mitch Higgins Trophy?

Question 3: Who is your favourite hockey player of all time?

22 hours ago, jfaly said:

1. Looking at the stats, hard to pass on Booberry. Tied for most wins by a starter, only .001  behind first place for SV% by a starter, a solid 2.39 GAA. I think it's the easy pick, but probably also right.

2. I'd bet on Seattle. They look real good for the Cup and I reckon they'll take it all with relative ease.

3. Rugby League. Being from Sydney, it's a popular sport, and it's a good watch when you're emotionally invested in it. Go Raiders!

Question 1: Who do you think will be a favourite for the Continental Cup next season?

Question 2: Who's taking home the Mitch Higgins Trophy?

Question 3: Who is your favourite hockey player of all time?

1. I’m bias towards Seattle since my player is on the roster but I honestly do think we have a great shot at winning it this season and next. Just figuring out our goaltending situation right now.

2. Heffelfinger leading these playoffs in points as a defenseman is impressive to me. Heffelfinger should be a big impact tonight for game 7.

3. In the NHL I like Nathan MacKinnon. He’s always been energetic and fun to watch since he was a rookie.

1. Will Xavier Booberry not be inducted to the VHL hall of fame if Seattle doesn’t win this season? Or has the top TPE earner of all time punched their ticket already.

2. How’s your player’s off season going? If you’re still playing then what are you expectations for your series?
3. What is your top 3 all time chocolate bar?

5 hours ago, AJW said:

1. I’m bias towards Seattle since my player is on the roster but I honestly do think we have a great shot at winning it this season and next. Just figuring out our goaltending situation right now.

2. Heffelfinger leading these playoffs in points as a defenseman is impressive to me. Heffelfinger should be a big impact tonight for game 7.

3. In the NHL I like Nathan MacKinnon. He’s always been energetic and fun to watch since he was a rookie.

1. Will Xavier Booberry not be inducted to the VHL hall of fame if Seattle doesn’t win this season? Or has the top TPE earner of all time punched their ticket already.

2. How’s your player’s off season going? If you’re still playing then what are you expectations for your series?
3. What is your top 3 all time chocolate bar?

1. Boobery is close.  Honestly winning with Seattle wouldn't hurt.  I'm undecided on this. 

2. I'm just relaxing, not super active. We missed the playoffs so yeah long off season incoming. 

3. In no specific order kit Kat,Hershey chocolate almond, oh Henry. Honestly I would maybe have to name 10 and rank em. 

#1. Do you like doing these ask 3 answer 3 , or do you wish your team actually did press conferences ? 

#2. Looking to the NHL,  did you come close to predicting this potential final series match up ? 

#3. What are your plans for creating your next player ?  What position? 

1 - depends on my mood. I also don't have a team at the moment 

2 - I don't think anyone did. I think I had Dallas and Boston 

3 - Ukrainian sniper, winger, maybe named Volodymyr.

1 - what's the last movie you saw in a theater?

2 - forwarding the question, what plans, if any, do you have for your next player? 

3 - of the likely NHL finals teams, who is your favorite player?

1 - what's the last movie you saw in a theater?

2 - forwarding the question, what plans, if any, do you have for your next player? 

3 - of the likely NHL finals teams, who is your favorite player?

1. I saw guardians of the galaxy 

2. I have no plans for the next player I make.

3.  My favourite player is probably marchasualt 

Questions 

Q1) What was your worst injury?

Q2) What was your favourite sport as a kid?

Q3) Do you have a favourite dance move? 

17 hours ago, Sawyer13 said:

Questions 

Q1) What was your worst injury?

Q2) What was your favourite sport as a kid?

Q3) Do you have a favourite dance move? 

1) Broke my foot blocking a shot back when I was younger. Didn't know that it was broken, so I spent the following day walking around on it before it got worse and went to get the x-rays done.

2) To play and to watch was always hockey when I was younger. I think that I've mostly maintained the playing portion of that, but I watch significantly more variety now.

3) No, and that's for good reason. Nobody needs to suffer through that at all.

-------------------------------------------

1) What do you think has been the most consistently good action movie franchise? (I have a favourite, and I'm hoping it's yours too)

2) Do you have a favourite candy bar or sweet?

3) Do you have experience with multiple players in the VHL? If so, what different positions have you played throughout your players careers? If not, do you think that you'll make a new player once your current player ages out?

2 hours ago, dstevensonjr said:

1) What do you think has been the most consistently good action movie franchise? (I have a favourite, and I'm hoping it's yours too)

2) Do you have a favourite candy bar or sweet?

3) Do you have experience with multiple players in the VHL? If so, what different positions have you played throughout your players careers? If not, do you think that you'll make a new player once your current player ages out?

- I don’t watch TV. Sorry.

- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is incredible. 
- I have been a defenseman previously. I enjoy making pass first players in hockey. Now we will try a center.

——————————

- In your opinion, who are the top 3 VHL players of all time (or for newer ppl like myself, in your experience)?

- What makes your player stand out from the rest?

- If you could brand an expansion franchise, what would your branding be?

On 5/27/2023 at 4:36 PM, Psanchez55 said:

- In your opinion, who are the top 3 VHL players of all time (or for newer ppl like myself, in your experience)?

- What makes your player stand out from the rest?

- If you could brand an expansion franchise, what would your branding be?

1. I don't really know the history of the league that well, but from a quick look into record books, I'll go with Scotty Campbell, Benjamin Glover and Lord Karnage. 

2. I am a big Latvian power forward goal scorer, 6'6" and drive the net with one goal in mind, scoring. 

3. I'd probably go with Banff Grizzlies. 

--

Questions: 

1. How did your player do this past season?

2. Biggest surprise from these NHL playoffs? 

3. Who's the best linemate you ever played with in your VHL career?

1. How did your player do this past season?

Started out really strong, but faltered in the second half of the season.

2. Biggest surprise from these NHL playoffs? 

That my avalanche lost :(

3. Who's the best linemate you ever played with in your VHL career?

Well for Kronchy the best so far would probably be Nils Godlander after a great final season.

London is currently 1 game behind in the VHL finals, do they have what it takes to come back and win the cup?

What controversial rule would you add to hockey?

Besdies the Canadian Destroyer (which destroys Canadians) what would be the best wrestling move to use in a hockey fight?

1. Not too great, but since it was only my rookie season I’m hoping for a big sophomore year. 
2. Definitely Florida, Bob and Tkachuk are both playing great. Disappointing as a Bruins fan since we were so close against a really good team.

3. I’d have to say Hall of Famer Battre Sandstrom when I was in Prague with my first player.

1. What is your prediction for the rest of the Dallas-Vegas series, and who wins the Cup/in how many games?

2. Little early, but who do you think triumphs next season in the VHL/what players excel? 
3. What are you looking forward to most this offseason?

1. I'm hoping Dallas does pulls of the comeback, would be a great storyline. I'm pulling for the PANTHERS rest of the way baby, never said a bad word about Tkachuk in my life

2. Seattle Bears and Tavish DeGroot will once again win forever and ever

3. Training camp easy +10 TPE for clicking a button

1. Who's the biggest prankster in your teams locker room?

2. What intangibles do the coaches like that your player brings to the ice?

3. If you had to pick a team your player is not affiliated with to visit and watch a game, which would it be and why?

1. Who's the biggest prankster in your teams locker room? Definitely the head coach. He keeps taking pictures of guys' penises and posting them as billboard material. Really strange stuff.

2. What intangibles do the coaches like that your player brings to the ice? Communication. I'm a very open, honest, and responsive communicator. They know where I stand and what they'll get from me.

3. If you had to pick a team your player is not affiliated with to visit and watch a game, which would it be and why? Not sure, not familiar with many teams although maybe that London team i think I've seen in the forms sometimes.

1. Who is your favorite NHL player of all time and why?

2. Are there any cities whose sports teams you just absolutely loathe because of the city, irrespective of who is on the team?

3. What 'loyalty' programs are you in - credit cards, hotels, gaming, etc?

2 hours ago, pugsood said:

1. Who's the biggest prankster in your teams locker room? Definitely the head coach. He keeps taking pictures of guys' penises and posting them as billboard material. Really strange stuff.

2. What intangibles do the coaches like that your player brings to the ice? Communication. I'm a very open, honest, and responsive communicator. They know where I stand and what they'll get from me.

3. If you had to pick a team your player is not affiliated with to visit and watch a game, which would it be and why? Not sure, not familiar with many teams although maybe that London team i think I've seen in the forms sometimes.

1. Who is your favorite NHL player of all time and why?

2. Are there any cities whose sports teams you just absolutely loathe because of the city, irrespective of who is on the team?

3. What 'loyalty' programs are you in - credit cards, hotels, gaming, etc?

1. Tough call, but I'm going to say Lundqvist. A phenomenal goaltender who never got what he deserved. Made me develop the love for goalies I have to this day.

2. I don't know if I hate any hockey team just because of the city. There are definitely hometown rugby league teams I hate for the city. Sydney Roosters is a good shot for that.

3. I've got the battlepass for TFT if that counts. I don't really commit to any IRL loyalty programs otherwise.

Q. 1: What has the offseason looked like for you so far?

Q. 2: How do you think your player looks going into the next season?

Q. 3: What's your opinion on the Apple Juice/Orange Juice debate?

On 5/29/2023 at 4:19 PM, jfaly said:

1. Tough call, but I'm going to say Lundqvist. A phenomenal goaltender who never got what he deserved. Made me develop the love for goalies I have to this day.

2. I don't know if I hate any hockey team just because of the city. There are definitely hometown rugby league teams I hate for the city. Sydney Roosters is a good shot for that.

3. I've got the battlepass for TFT if that counts. I don't really commit to any IRL loyalty programs otherwise.

Q. 1: What has the offseason looked like for you so far?

Q. 2: How do you think your player looks going into the next season?

Q. 3: What's your opinion on the Apple Juice/Orange Juice debate?

1. The offseason has just started for me as I have returned from my break from the VHL. I am looking to set a good foundation for my player to build open this offseason!

2. Promising. I had some good carryover from Petrenko (my old player) and I am looking to see if I can learn from Petrenko and Crimson to build a winger that can provide scoring.

3. If these are players, I am unsure. If we're talking drinks, however, I'm going team OJ all the way!

1) What do you guys do weekly to gain TPE? Any methods you would recommend for newer players?

2) Latvia and Germany have gone through some hockey awakenings. What country do you think has the potential to do the same?

3) What is more satisfying, a perfectly placed slapshot or a perfectly placed redirection/tipped in goal?