Sam has a very important question pt. 413

samx

3 minutes ago, Alex_J32 said:

Hard, lettuce, beef, cheese, salsa and red peppers

Eventually get frustrated by them breaking, give up, break all the tacos and call it taco salad

THIS IS A DISGRACE

How I make them:

beef or chicken (depends on what is in the fridge), shredded and cooked on med-low heat w/ diced veggies (jalapeno, onion, cherry tomatoes) seasoned with some tajin, pepper and red pepper flake.  CORN street taco (soft shell) toasted over the fire and then topped w/ some tobasco and maybe cheese...  i'll make about 3-4 of them for lunch occasionally

now if I go out:

GRANDE BURRITO

Disappointed at the limited options in the question. Carnitas (pork) is the best taco meat. Was primarily a soft shell person, but I recently discovered that it's tough to beat homemade hard shells. But to be perfectly honest I prefer burritos because I ALWAYS over-stuff my tacos.

5 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Disappointed at the limited options in the question. Carnitas (pork) is the best taco meat. Was primarily a soft shell person, but I recently discovered that it's tough to beat homemade hard shells. But to be perfectly honest I prefer burritos because I ALWAYS over-stuff my tacos.

it was just example answers. you can say whatever you want.

Soft with beef/chicken/pork/chorizo. Pretty much any protein with the right seasoning.

Get some cheese in there, chop some tomatoes, some onions, make some guacamole, and add some hot sauce. Pile it high, try to fold it, give up, hold it folded in half, eat it, then grab a fork and eat the stuff that falls out onto your plate when you’re done with the taco.