Would a Continental Cup allow Vasteras to keep its team?

scoop

I didn't say lack of league discussion I said usually changes get turned into a league discussion sonce information is usually leaked I actually said the opposite of what you think I said. If Anything I was arguing the point that the BoG is already transparent enough.

Again, moving the team doesn't do anything. Getting them a GM that can hang in this league is what the team needs and I pray Boubabi can do that.

Saying there are a good amount of members would refuse to play for Vasteras is an issue, but seriously, how is changing the first word in their title to Warsaw or whatever gonna do to fix that when, at the end of the day, it's still the same franchise? Sure, you'll have less people butthurtingly saying fuck Vasteras, but that won't change anyone's mind about wanting to play for the franchise. The move accomplishes nothing because everything still hinges on the quality of the GMing to turn around the franchise's actual perception.

Again, moving the team doesn't do anything. Getting them a GM that can hang in this league is what the team needs and I pray Boubabi can do that.

Saying there are a good amount of members would refuse to play for Vasteras is an issue, but seriously, how is changing the first word in their title to Warsaw or whatever gonna do to fix that when, at the end of the day, it's still the same franchise? Sure, you'll have less people butthurtingly saying fuck Vasteras, but that won't change anyone's mind about wanting to play for the franchise. The move accomplishes nothing because everything still hinges on the quality of the GMing to turn around the franchise's actual perception.

at the end of the day, it's the same old loser crew bashing the team. You'd think after 7 years they would be over it and yet....

I for one would leave in free agency the first chance I get. I hate PensFans shit creation from the get go. It's always been questioned.

If Boubs fails, and I hope he doesn't as I'm really pulling for him, Boom and I will go GM the team.

I for one would hold out sooner than play on the same team as you.

#RelocateKendrick

Sure I agree. So what do you want to do...replace all the GM's other than those two in the league?

As far as I'm concerned getting rid of the "reasons" why a player wouldn't want to play for a team is a positive. But we don't just go around removing GM's left and right. Vasteras has reasons other than it's GM, so getting rid of some of them should help, even if it doesn't solve the entire problem. 

I can think of one who ought to be replaced.

at the end of the day, it's the same old loser crew bashing the team. You'd think after 7 years they would be over it and yet....

Nope, I'm not over it. Also lol @ "same old loser crew", but that's a discussion for another time.

Edited by Kyle

I for one would hold out sooner than play on the same team as you.

#RelocateKendrick

That's fine, I wouldn't have enough cheese for your whining and eventual storm out.

It's the same old "Loser crew" standing up for a franchise. We can play this game.

you guys are obsessed over it it's weird

Not obsessed no, but when the topic comes up we aren't afraid to discuss it. Obsessions are when people go out of their way. I rarely talk about it unless it comes up through BOG on on the board, like here.

Not obsessed no, but when the topic comes up we aren't afraid to discuss it. Obsessions are when people go out of their way. I rarely talk about it unless it comes up through BOG on on the board, like here.

Yeah no one has ever bashed Vasteras in a thread not related to the team ever.

Yeah no one has ever bashed Vasteras in a thread not related to the team ever.

Well let's not play dumb here, you lumped us all in with "you guys" hardly fair as each one of us have our own opinion. That's like me saying anyone living in the Maritimes has a silly accent.