Voss Statement/VHLE Notification

BOOM

This isn't for TPE obviously but wasn't sure where to post it.

As the VHL moves to introduce the new attribute/ratings system, I have made the decision to NOT apply any of the banked or future TPE while Voss is in the VHLE. I'm struggling to understand the new system and while I understand that players will be allowed a free re-roll at some point, I simply don't want to do that, so will remain at 0 TPE and continue to bank until I have decided how to approach the build I want for Voss, once he is VHL ready.

I wanted to notify all VHLE GM's of this ASAP, considering that Voss might be a relatively high pick(other users words, not mine) and I'd like GM's to know that I won't be applying any TPE for the entirety of his VHLE career. Once he's been rerolled to 0, he will stay there until I have decided how to build him. That's not a reflection of my opinion of the VHLE or it's GM's.

So, @FrostBeard @Shindigs @Baby Boomer @BarzalGoat @Minion @Lilpfigher @KaleebtheMighty @Spaz @JB123 @ctots @thadthrasher @Kisslinger @Dil @Azjha_59

Please take note and draft accordingly if Voss was ever going to be in your plans. I'm firm on this decision, so I wanted you to know well in advance to avoid a "WTF" moment post-draft. I apologize for an unnecessary ping if you had no interest anyway, but you know, inclusiveness.

ea115d8f17957933f6660f1f6f1f195eafd32f91

Edited by BOOM

15 minutes ago, BOOM said:

he'll be remaining at 199 for the entirety of his VHLE career.

You realize even getting to 199 TPA means you'll need to apply those 199 TPA in the new system right?

Thanks for letting us know @BOOM! I appreciate the early notification on your plans. I might reach out closer to the draft to discuss more of your goals when I do my interviews but again thank you!

24 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Thanks @dlamb 

All I'm saying is that he won't be any more developed then he is right now, no matter what attribute system is in place. 

He's getting rerolled to 0 TPA this off-season, so you'll be at all 40s in STHS if you choose not to apply. That's all I'm saying.

14 minutes ago, Enorama said:

He's getting rerolled to 0 TPA this off-season, so you'll be at all 40s in STHS if you choose not to apply. That's all I'm saying.

Fair enough. I'll do that then. I'll take a season off from applying TPE instead. Apologies for the confusion/wording of the initial post. Thanks to @Dilas well for replying on discord. 

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

You do know you get a free re-roll, right? If you don't like what you did at first, you get a re-do.

4 hours ago, BOOM said:

and while I understand that players will be allowed a free re-roll at some point

• 2 weeks later...