Ptyrell

rory

Ricer

MMFLEX

Zack

Jericho

NSG

Advantage

Based on who has access to Jail discord, it literally cannot be anyone else. From that last, trusting rory, I believe Bane to be one of

Ptyrell

Jericho

NSG

Advantage

@Advantage I said this earlier, but at that point in time I was trusting MMFLEX for some reason, though I don't think his claim has anything to back it up other than his own word. At that time I didn't know rory was backing you/Jericho/Ptyrell.

Bane does not have jail discord access. The people on the full list above are those who do not.

1 minute ago, scoop said:

@Advantage I said this earlier, but at that point in time I was trusting MMFLEX for some reason, though I don't think his claim has anything to back it up other than his own word. At that time I didn't know rory was backing you/Jericho/Ptyrell.

Bane does not have jail discord access. The people on the full list above are those who do not.

Got it.  I'm pretty sure at this point Flex and NSG are Bane and Penguin.  Just have no idea which one is which.

I could be wrong though.

Theirs like 3 pages of stuff in the last 6 hours and I ain’t reading any of that lmao

Time to close the thread for the day and enter the Night Phase. 

We have 8 total votes ( OMG, ADV, Scoop, Goliathus, Rory, Spartan, Pytrell, and Jericho).

Doomsday had 7 votes for him. Rory had 1 Vote to jail him. 7 is enough to jail and @Doomsday finds himself is prison. See you all for the start of the next act, get your night actions in while you can. 

Next Act won't be until I'm done my work shift today apologies. 

Edited by Devise

• Devise locked this topic

Woah boy. We had ourselves a night, nothing to do but get to it. 

We had two, yes TWO deaths to report on last night. Both players who have already bloody well died before! @omgitshimthe revealed Riddler finds himself dead. @Spartan the Blackgate Jailor from the grave has returned right back to it. Yes, yes that does indeed mean we have a jailbreak on our hands. 

BEFORE the jailbreak occurs though MMFlex was jailed last night. He is of course, released now along with ALL the other jailed player. (NSG, Doomsday, Zack, and Ricer). 

Before his death The Riddler has left another victim with another Riddle. 

Riddle 3: I have cities, but not houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have coasts, but no sand. What am I?
*Just a reminder, as long as Riddler is alive when the game ends if he has any unsolved Riddles he'll win along with anybody. We have two other unsolved Riddles left in the game*

Bat Signal Information
Spartan was the target of a night action last night!

14 Living non jailed players means that 7 votes are required to jail today. ACT V has begun!  Probably locking this thread/tallying the votes in here around Midnight ET. Get those actions in thanks for your patience!

Spoiler

1. @Adrest245
2. @Ptyrell
3. @rory
4. @Ricer13 
5. @Doomsday
6. @scoop
7. @MMFLEX
8.  OMG (Dead - The Riddler) 
9.  Spartan ( Dead - Blackgate Jailor) 
10. @Zack 
11. @Jericho
12. @NSG 
13. @Berocka 
14. @Goliathus
15. @Ben
16. @Advantage

• Devise unlocked this topic

No, Flex can't be Deathstroke if rory attacked him. But there was no calling card left behind with the kill, which limits him to being Deathstroke or Zsasz I believe, and he can't be Zsasz. I must be missing something.

30 minutes ago, scoop said:

No, Flex can't be Deathstroke if rory attacked him. But there was no calling card left behind with the kill, which limits him to being Deathstroke or Zsasz I believe, and he can't be Zsasz. I must be missing something.

There is no calling card left behind in the public thread. But targets who suffer those attacks generally get them left behind in private when those conditions are met to the affected player.