My tenure here is done

Guest Svoboda_3

• Commissioner

It's always tough to see S1 members go, especially ones that have done so much for the league such as yourself. Gotta understand when life has to come first though. I wish you all the best.

There's people older though...

Person ;).  Actually it might be people, I'm not sure about Green and maybe a few others.  DEFINITELY Bushito though.  That guy's balls are rad old.

Anyway, it really really sucks to see you go.  You'll always be one of my favourite members, even when you don't post as much.  Hope to see you back one day. You know we'll always be here for you. :hug::fuckvas: :gaysex:

• 5 weeks later...

And who are you to say that isn't necessary for him?

Not everyone likes to leave inactive players in leagues while they are taking care of life.  

Screws Helsinki over quite nicely. Is that not worth pointing out?

I don't really think it is necessary.  They aren't exactly hurting for great young talent either and clearly left on pretty good terms.

Sometimes life is more important...wait....it always is.

Yes it was necessary. Agreed on the second point. 

Screws Helsinki over quite nicely. Is that not worth pointing out?

Screws over a team, who with Slobo is currently at the cap this season? Sure they lose Tyrael next season, but it's hardly screwing them over. What happened certainly sucks but Helsinki seems to understand the situation, or has appeared to and if he wanted his player retired it's his right. 

Again though I was assuming the majority of your posts were jokey in nature in here, unless you actually think he fucked Helsinki over. Keep in mind Helsinki has 2 other star D in Wylde and Draper as well. 

Screws over a team, who with Slobo is currently at the cap this season? Sure they lose Tyrael next season, but it's hardly screwing them over. What happened certainly sucks but Helsinki seems to understand the situation, or has appeared to and if he wanted his player retired it's his right. 

Again though I was assuming the majority of your posts were jokey in nature in here, unless you actually think he fucked Helsinki over. Keep in mind Helsinki has 2 other star D in Wylde and Draper as well. 

They'd be better off with an inactive Svoboda though. It would not have hurt him to post this retirement in league discussion and leave his player be. 

I'm aware Helsinki is not in any trouble as far as young up and coming talent. But I don't condone retiring a player cause you don't want an inactive player. Sounds like a pretty selfish move to me. 

I'm aware Helsinki is not in any trouble as far as young up and coming talent. But I don't condone retiring a player cause you don't want an inactive player. Sounds like a pretty selfish move to me. 

So the league should come before his personal life choice of helping his daughter? I get what you're saying but he hardly went into this trying to be selfish and to screw STZ over. He has a history of retiring if he is leaving because he is on when he is committed, if he is off then he doesn't want his players to sit around. I just don't think it's fair to rag on a man who would rather get off the internet and take care of his family. Hell family is sometimes all people have outside of this site, so if thats the way it is I won't ever break a man down for it. Walk a day in someone else's shoes sometimes before thinking of a quirky thing to say.

So the league should come before his personal life choice of helping his daughter? I get what you're saying but he hardly went into this trying to be selfish and to screw STZ over. He has a history of retiring if he is leaving because he is on when he is committed, if he is off then he doesn't want his players to sit around. I just don't think it's fair to rag on a man who would rather get off the internet and take care of his family. Hell family is sometimes all people have outside of this site, so if thats the way it is I won't ever break a man down for it. Walk a day in someone else's shoes sometimes before thinking of a quirky thing to say.

Nobody is saying that. Classic Kendrick post.