GM 82: Cologne vs. Quebec

JardyB10

Enough of my humility bullshit, you two are acting like little bitches, so shut the fuck up and take a loss like the rest of us.

Good game the rest of Quebec.

How about get the fuck off your high horse and go retire like you intended on scrub.

you two are acting like little bitches, so shut the fuck up and take a loss like the rest of us.

what? I said something about something that STZ said, he said it was impossible.

much much better then the usual "what the fuck is this" "rigged" or other shit.

what? I said something about something that STZ said, he said it was impossible.

much much better then the usual "what the fuck is this" "rigged" or other shit.

Well, DT said "Yeah like that's possible". Which is basically him writing off the Express being able to score that much.

It's very surprising and it sucks, but the Express are a good team.

Enough of my humility bullshit, you two are acting like little bitches, so shut the fuck up and take a loss like the rest of us.

Good game the rest of Quebec.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Thank you Boom.

The problem is DT doesnt realize he could never fill Waldron's shoes.

How about get the fuck off your high horse and go retire like you intended on scrub.

No, the view from up here is magnificent. Plus, if I retired(as I indicated in a private conversation...classy as usual) I'd miss the opportunity to play against a VHL'er that might be a worthy opponent. I don't think Fenzing and Jones fit into that category. Mikaelson looks OK though, so maybe 3rd time lucky?

As for being a scrub, I enjoyed my recent trip to the HOF and VHL Awards forums earlier this evening. How about yourself?

No, the view from up here is magnificent. Plus, if I retired(as I indicated in a private conversation...classy as usual) I'd miss the opportunity to play against a VHL'er that might be a worthy opponent. I don't think Fenzing and Jones fit into that category. Mikaelson looks OK though, so maybe 3rd time lucky?

As for being a scrub, I enjoyed my recent trip to the HOF and VHL Awards forums earlier this evening. How about yourself?

Might be a worthy opponent? I am sorry not everyone gets into the HoF on their first player. You know that too after not getting in on your first player either. TBH Mikaelson will get in the HoF as well too. Your creation of Koenig might be a decent player when all is said and done, but facing him is a walk in the park.

Read above. Sorry I don't like to TPE whore myself out like you and all the others here. I just enjoy the site and do things at a solid pace. Can't blame me for having fun. I mean obviously you aren't having fun if you wanted to retire. My reason wasn't about not having fun, it was due to a management problem that shouldn't have occurred. Nice try, but GAME OVER!