S44 Trade Deadline

JardyB10

Hello all you lovelies. It's time for my seasonal trade deadline announcement!

The S44 VHL and I suppose VHLM Trade Deadline shall take place on Friday, July 31, 2015 at 10:00pm EST.

That means those who wish to retire and re-create for the S46 VHL Entry draft may do on Monday, July 27, 2015.

Keep painting those happy little trees! :cheers:

I thought the thing was always that you would recreate AFTER the deadline? Why is it a few days before now?

Because people who create a player on Tuesday of next week will have no advantage over someone who creates on Saturday in terms of points that they can earn. That's why we have it so it's the week of the trade deadline you can start recreating to be in the later draft year.

Because people who create a player on Tuesday of next week will have no advantage over someone who creates on Saturday in terms of points that they can earn. That's why we have it so it's the week of the trade deadline you can start recreating to be in the later draft year.

This. And since you're only allowed to do one PT a week, there's really no point in making people wait all week to re-create and do a PT.