S45 Team Point Task

Will

• Senior Admin

Because this is a S45 event - if I waited until after the drafts, it would almost certainly run into S46. These come around every 3 seasons now, just like WC or SC, so everyone will get plenty of opportunity to participate.

I changed my mind. With playoffs going so fast I'm likely not going to be able to make them due during off-season anyways, so for teams who want to wait for the draft - these will be due 1 week or so from the draft date.

Because this is a S45 event - if I waited until after the drafts, it would almost certainly run into S46. These come around every 3 seasons now, just like WC or SC, so everyone will get plenty of opportunity to participate.

I changed my mind. With playoffs going so fast I'm likely not going to be able to make them due during off-season anyways, so for teams who want to wait for the draft - these will be due 1 week or so from the draft date.

woot

• Senior Admin

I think we got enough support to nix this. Team PTs are a cool concept but every 3 seasons may wear them out imo.

Instead, everyone can claim one doubles week at anytime during S46 by linking to this post.