[S47] --- (S40) C - Thomas O'Malley

Tagger

S47 $4 500 000

If you want the NTC its all there but seeing as how I would never trade you these other teams are foolish.  Their requirement to include a NTC shows their lack of trust and respect for you as a player.  Join Seattle you don't need a NTC because we love you.

7 hours ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

The New York Amerikanen offer:

S47: $4.5Million * No Trade Clause

First come, first serve. Accept this.

As most know I'm putting a hold on sim leagues and finishing out my players careers. YEAH! is a guy I always wanted to play with, loved his paint sigs and his media spots about his players, always hilarity ensued. I'll be an American for my last season ;)

Just now, Green said:

As most know I'm putting a hold on sim leagues and finishing out my players careers. YEAH! is a guy I always wanted to play with, loved his paint sigs and his media spots about his players, always hilarity ensued. I'll be an American for my last season ;)

You posted this right after my offer lol you got me excited. 

2 minutes ago, Green said:

nl2a950.png

THE MOST FEARED HOCKEY PLAYER OF ALL TIME IS NOW AN AMERICAN!

• Will locked this topic