Ode to the Ones We've Lost

Kendrick

Dear the following former members of the Victory Hockey League, we wish you come back to us to make our VHL great again. Someone will make you a signature and write a story about your long journey and hard road back. Also I can get Jardy to rub your feet while you read that said story. To sweeten the pot a little more though, I will give you Draper's personal staff of pot brownies he made over spring break and a couple old Archie comics I found in Coach's attic.

Seth, AwfulHomesick, Hybrid, Bombay, Brannan, Devon, Hickey, Willcox, Boulet, Downey, Steeves, Brandon Best, Stolzy, THC, 80vechkin8, Squinty, equilibrium, Matt Fletcher, Reggie Dunlop, snipealldaylong, Naggar, Alex McNeil, Quik, bobbylu, RawEnergy, Ray Funk, Dust'in Funk, Kyle, frescoelmo, Goaltender344, boulder, Muffins, Jericho, tremblay, elitedangler, Ball, Cowboy, Doomsday, Prikulis, Velevra, Turner, Tylar come back to us.

Signed VHL Staff

*P.S. we'll give you @Munk and Eldred in return.

57 minutes ago, Phil said:

Also, at least Hybrid still claims welfare :)

Hybrid hasn't claimed welfare since Christmas, I think he said he was done with the league in the CGY-COL trade. 

Edited by YEAH!stlemania