S48 All-Star Week + Trade Deadline

JardyB10

Hey VHL folks! Can't stop posting here in this here Announcement forum, by golly gee whiz!

Now is probably a good time to tell you that this season's All-Star Game will take place on Monday, April 11, 2016. Now, considering this is the first day of the new Point Task Week, I think it would make most sense if THIS WEEK was our All-Star Week.

As you may have noticed, polls for NORTH AMERICAN and EUROPEAN Conference captain voting has already gone up, so make sure you submit your vote, and probably do so for #S48Cleganebowl. If you don't vote for Greg, Sandro doesn't want your stupid vote! And vice versa. (But seriously, vote for whoever you want. Just get voting!) I don't know when polling will close or when the draft will take place, but we will let you know as soon as possible!

I imagine @Higgins will be doing another Young Stars Game, but I'll let him make a separate announcement for that.

Anyway, as you may or may not remember from last season, we will once again be having a conditional DOUBLES WEEK this week (April 4 - 10) to commemorate the ASG. Once again, any ASG related Point Task that is submitted this week will be worth DOUBLE the TPE. If you have already submitted a PT in the last 24 hours, you can just use that for next week and submit another one this week, as long as it's All-Star Game or Young Star Game related. Unless of course that initial PT you submitted is already ASG related, in which case; wow, great foresight there.

So to recap: Vote for captains for the S48 All-Star Game taking place on Monday, April 11. Also if you do an ASG or YSG related point task this week (April 4-11), it is worth double.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And of course, I have not forgotten about our seasonly trade deadline announcement.

This season's trade deadline for the VHL and VHLM will take place the day after the All-Star Game, on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 9:00 PM CST.

Now, I know what you might now be thinking. "So that means the first day to create/re-create for the S50 VHL Entry Draft will be the day before, on Monday, right?" Fucking WRONG. DEAD WRONG.

Truth is, between the All-Star Break and the slight delay on this announcement, I actually pushed the deadline forward a couple days. Not to mention I'd like to give the VHLM GMs some time to make moves and plans with their new waiver players. So, possibly for the only time ever, I'm actually going to make the creation deadline earlier.

Meaning that those who wish to create for the S50 VHL Entry Draft, may begin to do so 24 hours ago, on Monday, April 4, 2016.

Thanks for you attention, and have a good day. :cheers:

4 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Anyway, as you may or may not remember from last season, we will once again be having a conditional DOUBLES WEEK this week (April 4 - 10) to commemorate the ASG.

Ayyy wtf m8 why not make the doubles week be the same week of the All-Star Game so the S50 draftees ca--

4 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Now, I know what you might now be thinking. "So that means the first day to create/re-create for the S50 VHL Entry Draft will be the day before, on Monday, right?" Fucking WRONG. DEAD WRONG.

Truth is, between the All-Star Break and the slight delay on this announcement, I actually pushed the deadline forward a couple days. Not to mention I'd like to give the VHLM GMs some time to make moves and plans with their new waiver players. So, possibly for the only time ever, I'm actually going to make the creation deadline earlier.

Meaning that those who wish to create for the S50 VHL Entry Draft, may begin to do so 24 hours ago, on Monday, April 4, 2016.

You beautiful man.

Just now, STZ said:

@JardyB10 @Higgins @Draper

Can I get confirmation that Mag Articles All Star Related are doubled too? I have a couple people saying they are skipping to get doubles.. If that's the case the Magazine will be skipping next week's edition.

I think mag people usually get 7+6?

• Senior Admin
Just now, STZ said:

@JardyB10 @Higgins @Draper

Can I get confirmation that Mag Articles All Star Related are doubled too? I have a couple people saying they are skipping to get doubles.. If that's the case the Magazine will be skipping next week's edition.

mag writers get the double whether its ASG related or not 

14 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

yes it only counts as 6 but gives you 12 tpe

banned

You get 6 capped and 6 uncapped