Edition 285

STZ

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Maximoff and O'Malley mentions <3

We only lacked a LeBeau reference to make this edition complete ;)

...or enough to cover a dartboard.

#jealous

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Just post a 3 digit number that isn't being used in this thread and tag STZ. He'll add it in for you next week :)

Why did I think it cost money? Dang, okay.

@STZ I'll take 6 2 7 please

Edited by evrydayimbyfuglien

• Admin
2 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

make Victor write all the articles himself anyway. even if people help do it he will take all the credit anyway :P

yeah so why would I write anything?

Fantastic edition, I wish the member names were at the end of the articles like before so I would know who wrote them :P

Whoever wrote the article on Klose, splendid job. Usually taking on the task or writing about a player is boring since it's just a lot of stats, but you turned a potentially boring read into an enjoyable one, so great work!

@CowboyinAmerica I think your Beats by Kesler are some of the best articles ever. I suggest if you are thinking of a new team for next year take on the Meute, as they have made and will be making a bunch of trades to start competing and exit their rebuild, and if nothing else Kesler always keeps things interesting. 

Lastly, I don't know much historical stuff but if @Victor and @sterling need a hand with the 50 for 50 I can help out, I probably know things from like S40 onwards. 

46 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@CowboyinAmerica I think your Beats by Kesler are some of the best articles ever. I suggest if you are thinking of a new team for next year take on the Meute, as they have made and will be making a bunch of trades to start competing and exit their rebuild, and if nothing else Kesler always keeps things interesting. 

I actually think I'm taking a break for a bit. Wingate doesn't need the TPE any longer, and want to be fresh/not burned out for my next player.

6 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I actually think I'm taking a break for a bit. Wingate doesn't need the TPE any longer, and want to be fresh/not burned out for my next player.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8 minutes ago, der meister said:

Buried despite getting over with every gimmick they gave him. Released a few days ago. He'll do very well on the indy scene if he wants. 

Spoilers: he's going to enter the VWF as an Icicle "body double" called Glacier.