Pokemon GO

scoop

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

I only have 2 gigs of data on my plan. I've played this game for like 3 days straight or whenever it came out. I've gotten like 70mb. This game takes barely any data at all.

Yeah took 5 MB for 15+ minutes for me.

Caught a Rattata, Oddish and Pidgey on the way to work.  By the water so was hoping to get a magikarp cause they are near the area but I think I have to walk a bit to get to one.

Yes. I think all the worlds police departments should make the game mandatory for it's officers. Who know's what they'll find next? Cartels, missing kids etc. The possibilities are endless.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the app when it first came out in New Zealand, but am only at Level 11 because I don't try too hard and run out of balls without replenishing them too often.

But the bae and I went to Brenham, Texas yesterday afternoon, which is a super old town. Therefore downtown had a Pokestop every block, and this neat Wine and Cheese farmer's market pub place we stopped at was also a Pokestop. So long story short I went from 0-50 Pokeballs. It was an exciting day for me.

2 hours ago, boom said:

Level 22 Dungeon Master.

Samesies

Pokemon Go Ottawa is going to cover a downtown street with lures, so that's where I'll be for the next five hours.

Put down a lure on a pokestop the other day and sat there for the entire half hour with absolutely nothing popping up. It wasn't all bad since my little sister caught a bunch of pokemon on the lure but I've barely played these past few days after the game wasted my time like that.

So I'm back in Saskatchewan, and am moving closer to downtown Sasktoon. The selection absolutely kicks the shit out of suburban Houston. Even at the malls! There's Growlithe and Ponyta and Magnemite and Machop and Rhyhorn and their respective family members everywhere!