S49 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Will

Brett Slobodzian Trophy: S49  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I mean, I know I went homerific for the Jonsson, but y'all realize Clegane broke the GAA record, damn near did for shutouts, and had the best save percentage in at least 10 seasons, right?

Molholt cracked the Top 25 for Points and Assists (last done in S35 and S42, respectively). The GAA record was flirted with in S47 and and 3 people made the Top 10 this season alone. 

Yes - breaking the record is impressive, but people don't crack the Top 25 lists (See: O'Malley, who some consider one of the best three ever) in scoring, because it is now an easier league for goalies than it is to put up points (in terms of historical significance).

Just to argue a counter-point and be biased (although I expected Clegane to blow this up, and I'm sure he'll get the GM vote).  

• Senior Admin
33 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Is there most outstanding and most valuable? 

Yes

I couldn't even tell you what the distinction is supposed to be 

31 minutes ago, Draper said:

Yes

I couldn't even tell you what the distinction is supposed to be 

I would assume you can be outstanding on a good team making you not as valuable as someone who carries an entire team while having a great season. 

• Senior Admin
15 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I would assume you can be outstanding on a good team making you not as valuable as someone who carries an entire team while having a great season. 

somethin' like that :P 

3 hours ago, Victor said:

I mean I voted for myself but both awards could either way. Or I guess Molholt could get both now. :P

I'd be happy with the Shaw tbh.

I thought you never voted for yourself?

4 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

#PhilHamilton4MVP

• Senior Admin
48 minutes ago, Higgins said:

you shouldn't be able to change votes AFTER seeing the results. ESPECIALLY because it will count your vote as 2 votes.

you're able to look at the results before you vote in the first place lol

not sure why its counting them as 2 but can look @ who voted and subtract duplicates, this poll seems a tad glitched it says 1 vote for koponen but 3 names come up if you look at who voted. i see your point though, it looks like we can disable vote changing and make it so you forfeit your vote if you look at the results before voting in the ACP so we can enable that next season.

44 minutes ago, Draper said:

you're able to look at the results before you vote in the first place lol

not sure why its counting them as 2 but can look @ who voted and subtract duplicates, this poll seems a tad glitched it says 1 vote for koponen but 3 names come up if you look at who voted. i see your point though, it looks like we can disable vote changing and make it so you forfeit your vote if you look at the results before voting in the ACP so we can enable that next season.

Yea because when people change their vote it does -2 for the one they voted for in the first place, thats why Koponen is 1 with 3 names.