Reddit Recruitment Day 2 (Upvote/Comment for 2 TPE!)

DollarAndADream

Everyone, I just put up an ad up on Reddit over in /r/Hockey, as I got permission for there. As approved by @Draper, if you upvote and comment in it, you will be award 2 Uncapped TPE!

I was supposed to do this a couple of hours ago, but better late than never. Right?

Here's the link! https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/52c33v/victory_hockey_league_vhl/

@Higgins@evrydayimbyfuglien@ADwyer87@eaglesfan036@flyersfan1493@der meister@.sniffuM@Kendrick@Dangles13@boom@JardyB10@Phil@701@Beketov@jack@boubabi@stevo@Mr. Power@jRuutu@Victor@Molholt@atw2592@Christmas@CowboyinAmerica@hedgehog337

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Welcome!

Thanks! Trying to grasp the format still. Relatively new to RP, definitely not new to hockey. Admittedly almost bordering on disinterest when it comes to content creation. I foresee my player suffering as I'm not really a content person, but more of an actual player. I may just hang around and observe the community and chime in from time to time.

ETA: I should add, I do create content for the league I play in, but it's usually just me filming the games and taking pictures.

Edited by jfranzen

1 minute ago, jfranzen said:

Thanks! Trying to grasp the format still. Relatively new to RP, definitely not new to hockey. Admittedly almost bordering on disinterest when it comes to content creation. I foresee my player suffering as I'm not really a content person, but more of an actual player. I may just hang around and observe the community and chime in from time to time.

In terms of content you there are a ton of things you can do where you are not creating graphics or writing long articles every week. We have tiny little fantasy things and VHL Fan articles that get you easy points straight away.