New York Americans Logo Change, Jersey Retirement

Devise

So a little bit ago I decided the Americans, despite having a fantastic logo currently were in the business for something new. Something fresh, a bit modern but that did the history proud. After a few weeks of hard work by the great @boubabi we were able to come up with something that I think is able to stand next to the current crop of great logo's and doesn't necessarily replace the old look. Similar to the Legion logo change that happened a while back. Without further ado I present to you the new look New York Americans...... (complete with user bars, home/away jerseys etc.) 

I5BNjDd.jpg

FjCEcd4.jpg

nGNv0Nu.jpg

8ZonD7I.jpg

42ouiws.jpg

UzHfBbX.jpg

kdcdEH2.png  

Oh and just to appease @Kendrick prediction, and because this man needs to be hanging from the rafters at Madison Square Garden after his very solid tenure with the franchise, we would also like to announce that we are retiring the jersey of Edwin Reencarnacion. On top of @YEAH!stlemania being a fantastic GM for the franchise, his players also spent all of his career until the trade deadline of his final season with the club. I'll leave his impressive statistics and award cabinet for a potential future Hall of Fame moment, but he can be added to the great list of names that already hang up there, but he has the kicker of being the first face to use the brand new logo! :cheers: And congrats! 

HIGUNtf.png

Edited by Mr. Power

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

What about the actual logo for jersey changes...It's the same with the Titans one i terms of actually having a logo for use.

oThqP1R.png

This one is use-able for those purposes. Boubabi also mentioned he is still working on a team bar as in what is under the LR as well as a PNG of the base logo. So there should be plenty of places to find something to throw on a JC. :) 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

oThqP1R.png

This one is use-able for those purposes. Boubabi also mentioned he is still working on a team bar as in what is under the LR as well as a PNG of the base logo. So there should be plenty of places to find something to throw on a JC. :) 

Ahhh yes the PNG. That's the main one needed for certain league banners and such.

27 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

this is like the 3rd 10 to be retired by New York/Hamilton

but YEAH! deserves it!

This is the first one that "shouldn't" have happened. Best's number was retired after Azevedo had already played.

1 hour ago, Draper said:

I can't say New York is the first logo I would change but I do like it, it has a nice modern feel to it and seems like a suitable evolution. 

have a word with the GMs then!

14 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

this is like the 3rd 10 to be retired by New York/Hamilton

but YEAH! deserves it!

I've talked to the admins and we've agreed it's completely unacceptable that I've been using not one, but two New York legend's numbers throughout my entire career with the team

So we've decided that the most appropriate way to solve this issue is to not hang Reencarnacion's banner in the rafters, but instead hang it up in the penalty box.