Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

On 8/16/2022 at 10:10 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending August 21st

How to Claim:

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE, or 3 for 1 TPE)

To Claim: Click the "3 dots" in the top right of your post > share > copy link.

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. We did it! We won the cup! What's your best memory of this cup winning season with Vegas?

2. We had a lot of big performances in this playoffs. Who do you think was the biggest piece in our victory?

3. After winning the back to back, this puts us in the position to try and go for the first threepeat in VHLM history, do you think we'll have what it takes?

4. After winning the cup Cory Evans @orbit announced his retirement from the VHLM. What's some parting word you have for our Vegas legend?

5. Juan Ceson, our beloved captain for both the cup wins, will be walking to Free Agency this off-season. Why do you think he should re-sign with Vegas?

6. If Juan Ceson doesn't re-sign with Vegas, what do you think we should rebrand the arena (Juan Ceson Center) as well as the practice facility (Juan Ceson Practice Facility)?

1. Getting traded up to a better and more well managed team allowing me an opportunity to be a part of a successful team.

2. Gotta be Fred Hampton with an outstanding performance

3.We will grind during the off season and make that a realistic possibility

4. Great Career sums it up

5. Obviously he is a great fit in the program and an inspiration to the newer guys here

6. Keep the practice facility the same in his honor and I don't quite know about the arena

On 8/16/2022 at 8:10 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. We did it! We won the cup! What's your best memory of this cup winning season with Vegas?

2. We had a lot of big performances in this playoffs. Who do you think was the biggest piece in our victory?

3. After winning the back to back, this puts us in the position to try and go for the first threepeat in VHLM history, do you think we'll have what it takes?

4. After winning the cup Cory Evans @orbit announced his retirement from the VHLM. What's some parting word you have for our Vegas legend?

5. Juan Ceson, our beloved captain for both the cup wins, will be walking to Free Agency this off-season. Why do you think he should re-sign with Vegas?

6. If Juan Ceson doesn't re-sign with Vegas, what do you think we should rebrand the arena (Juan Ceson Center) as well as the practice facility (Juan Ceson Practice Facility)?

1. Winning the Cup and growing my player.

2. Cory Evans.

3. Definitely, I believe in Shindigs.

4. You will be missed, have fun in retirement.

5. He is are captain.

6. I think we should keep them the same to honor Juan Ceson.

On 8/16/2022 at 9:10 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. Playing my mind off and having career year 

2. Every cup is won with a good goalie with huge saves so has to go to the greatest goalie

3. If I was staying id say yes but since im going to the E idk now

4. He won back to back cups so I think hes happy with how it turned out and anything I have to say would just be show me the rings

5. Because hes the best bot in the league????

6. Yes since hes a traitor

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending August 28th

How to Claim:

1. Off-season is upon us. What will you be focusing on with your off-season training?

2. The drafts will be coming up in a week or so, which one are you looking forward to the most?

3. Rumors are swirling that Juan Ceson might be coming back to captain the Aces again next Ceson. Do you think he will?

4. What do you think would be Juan Ceson's spirit animal?

5. If Juan Ceson does return, he will end up with the most games played in Vegas history and get his jersey retired. How do you feel about this possibility?

6. In an effort to raise money for the potential rebranding of the Vegas facilities, the brand Shindogs™ has been launched as a new moneymaking scheme. How successful do you think it will be?

2 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. Off-season is upon us. What will you be focusing on with your off-season training?

2. The drafts will be coming up in a week or so, which one are you looking forward to the most?

3. Rumors are swirling that Juan Ceson might be coming back to captain the Aces again next Ceson. Do you think he will?

5. If Juan Ceson does return, he will end up with the most games played in Vegas history and get his jersey retired. How do you feel about this possibility?

6. In an effort to raise money for the potential rebranding of the Vegas facilities, the brand Shindogs™ has been launched as a new moneymaking scheme. How successful do you think it will be?

1) Defense or Aggresiveness

2) VHL

3) Probably, but I wouldn't say it's certain

4) Zampony

5) It's very possible.

6) I think it's a great idea. Of course, I came up with the idea. Which makes me great.

Contacting you beforehand as i wanted a cup and winning it in the end.

The simmer, they did fortunately not rig against us

You got this, i believe in you

Have fun in the rest of your career.

Because you are probably the only gm that respects him for who he is

We should just burn it all down instead.

On 8/22/2022 at 5:55 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. I'm going to focus on one thing at a time instead of a little bit here and there.

2.All of them honestly just want to see the program continue to develop

3.I certainly hope so

4.A lemur

5.Having a jersey retired is an honor

6.We will just have to wait and see and hopefully it's beneficial in the long run.

On 8/22/2022 at 3:55 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. I'm going to go with a overall approach but definitely key in on my hand speed and reaction time and agility.

2. The chances are I get drafted in both the E and M so I'm really interested to see where I land.

3. Oh, I think the possibility is good for him to return. He's an icon.

4. Honey badger

5. Good for him if he does! The M needs veteran leadership just like any other league and he's been a great leader for the Aces.

6. Probably more successful than Whistle Dogs!

On 8/22/2022 at 4:55 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. Ill be getting even more defense and puck handling

2. I'm not being drafted since that's pasted for me but I was most excited for the VHL draft

3. ofc he will

4. a robot. duhhhhhhh

5. He will return but the retirement will be nice too

6. We here in vegas are experts in manipulation for money so itll go very well

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending September 4th

How to Claim:

1. The VHLM draft is coming up later this week, do you have any player you know who you hope we can pick up in the draft?

2. The VHLE draft is happening tonight (at the time of posting this) will you be watching it live on Twitch?

3. Juan Ceson is currently being courted in FA by several teams, do you think any of them will be able to lure him away from his true home in Vegas?

4. Zampony, the ice skating pony, has lately taken up being the Vegas Zamboni driver, and is doing a tremendous job at it. What do you think is the secret to the pristine ice this majestic creature maintains?

5. This is feeling like a very short off-season, due to how late the playoffs ended in the VHL. But off-season is still somewhat dull as a player. Are you looking forward to getting into games next week?

6. If you had to pick one song to play during the (potential) Juan Ceson jersey retirement ceremony after next season. What song would it be, and why?

On 8/29/2022 at 11:01 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. The VHLM draft is coming up later this week, do you have any player you know who you hope we can pick up in the draft?

2. The VHLE draft is happening tonight (at the time of posting this) will you be watching it live on Twitch?

3. Juan Ceson is currently being courted in FA by several teams, do you think any of them will be able to lure him away from his true home in Vegas?

4. Zampony, the ice skating pony, has lately taken up being the Vegas Zamboni driver, and is doing a tremendous job at it. What do you think is the secret to the pristine ice this majestic creature maintains?

5. This is feeling like a very short off-season, due to how late the playoffs ended in the VHL. But off-season is still somewhat dull as a player. Are you looking forward to getting into games next week?

6. If you had to pick one song to play during the (potential) Juan Ceson jersey retirement ceremony after next season. What song would it be, and why?

1. No specifics but yall will need a Dman to replace me

2. I wont be since ill be busy sleeping

3. I sure hope not

4. They are an ice skating pony. Thats all you need to know

5. Games are next week?!

6. 'Baby come back"

On 8/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. No.

2. I did not watch it.

3. They better not take are captain.

4. Probably uses its own mixer of water and ice.

5. Very much so.

6. Never Gonna Give You Up. We need the the captain of all bots to never leave us.

On 8/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, Shindigs said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. Me, hopefully! But the most active that seems to be around the 13th pick would be my Junior Showcase teammate, Lachlan Summers, aslo a goalie.

2. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to.

3. His heart seems bent on Mexico, but hopefully he'll realize his true home is the heat of Vegas.

4. I think Zampony must put Sprite in the Zamboni water to make it shimmer.

5. Yes! Definitely. Obviously, I'm excited for the draft first but I'm looking forward to see how I do against VHLM competition.

6. Hall of Fame by The Script because he will surely be in the Aces' HOF one day.

Aces_Bar.png

Las Vegas Aces Press Conference - Week Ending September 11th

How to Claim:

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. Welcome to the Las Vegas Aces organization. How excited are you to be playing in such a prestigious organization?

2. We are coming off back-to-back Founder's Cup Championships. How do you think we'll do this season? Do we repeat?

3. Juan Ceson @dylanjj37(Captain Best Bot Ever) resigned with us to solidify our D core. How much of an impact will he have on the ice? Are you excited to play with him?

4. @Shindigshas mentioned that this will be more than likely his last season as the GM of the Aces. How do you think this will impact our future as a team?

5. How do you think our draft went? Is there something we could've done better? What player will be a steal later on (somebody other than your own)?

6. How do you plan on earning TPE? What about how you will spend it?

Edited by TopTiddee2

1 minute ago, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

Then go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference, and paste your link in the box.

1. Welcome to the Las Vegas Aces organization. How excited are you to be playing in such a prestigious organization?

2. We are coming off back-to-back Founder's Cup Championships. How do you think we'll do this season? Do we repeat?

3. Juan Ceson @dylanjj37(Captain Best Bot Ever) resigned with us to solidify our D core. How much of an impact will he have on the ice? Are you excited to play with him?

4. @Shindigshas mentioned that this will be more than likely his last season as the GM of the Aces. How do you think this will impact our future as a team?

5. How do you think our draft went? Is there something we could've done better? What player will be a steal later on (somebody other than your own)?

3. Juan Ceson being back for Juan more Ceson fills me with joy. He will impact all the opposing players with his BEEPs.

1 hour ago, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. I'm hyped to be trusted by back to back champs, I love the pressure it brings on each of us.

2. I think any answer but "let's go for a three-peat" is unacceptable!

3. Of course, it's once in a lifetime opportunity, to play with such a legend.

4. I haven't known GM Shindigs for a long time, but they definitely seem like someone who would be hard to replace. That's another reason to go for a three-peat.

5. Our team looks stacked. If Kelsey remains active, Shadow Thompson might turned out a steal of the draft.

6.  Weekly press conf, trivia and PF. I'll try to do media spots rather than wellfare. A vhl.com article every now and then. Plus I still need to apply my first gen doubles, which I'm gonna do this week. About spending it, I'm following Shindigs's recommended 2-way center build.

On 9/5/2022 at 2:05 PM, Shindigs said:

3. Juan Ceson being back for Juan more Ceson fills me with joy. He will impact all the opposing players with his BEEPs.

On 9/5/2022 at 2:03 PM, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. I think it’s really exciting to play for a team that knows how to win and is still hungry to win after going back to back.

2. I definitely think this team will threepeat, by winning back to back, it’s safe to assume this team doesn’t have any issues with winning.

3. I think having a veteran presence is a perfect player to lead a team. I think his experience will provide that structure to be able to guide the newer guys like me.

4. I only just met him, but based off my limited interactions and his reputation on here, it seems like once he leaves it will be a massive hit, but with what he’s built here, I think whoever takes over will be able to transition smoothly and this team will still be in winning form.

5. I don’t really know anything about our draft, but I trust our management knows what they’re doing and I’m sure that our draft is solid.

6. I plan on earning TPE with any methods I can really, I wanna improve as fast as I can so I will try and take advantage of any method I can.

On 9/5/2022 at 12:03 PM, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. I'm exited to play with these new guys and show them how we here in Vegas win.

2. I think we will threepeat because we got Juan Ceson on are team.

3. He is are captain so his presence is already great on and off the ice and  yes I'm exited to play with him again. 

4. I think it would be hard for anyone to fill the shoes of a great GM and with Shindigs potential leaving Vegas it will have a huge impact on the new guys coming in to Vegas because he is willing to help out in what ever way he can to have them succeed. With that said I think Vegas will still be a good team but I don't know if they will be as good when Shindigs was there GM.

5. I think are draft went pretty good with all the talent that was brought in. I don't really think there was anything that we could have done better. I think a potential steal could be Wann Kerr, just depends if they keep earning TPE.

6. I will just continue what I have been doing. I won't be applying any TPE because I can't.

On 9/5/2022 at 12:03 PM, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

How to Claim:

1. I'm so happy to be back! I had a great time with my short stint with the Aces last season and then to be selected by the team in the draft was very fortuitous! 

2. I think we have a good chance of repeating. There are a few strong teams but we've shown early on that we have the talent to beat anyone in this league.

3. It's great having the Captain back. His experience, leadership, and physical presence will be essential to us getting back to the Finals.

4. @Shindigs has laid down such a solid foundation for the Aces that any GM that comes in will be able to succeed. Now, to be fair, they will be huge shoes to fill as Shindigs is one of the most involved and detail-oriented GMs I've met in the VHL.

5. I think the draft went amazingly for Las Vegas and almost took care of all the teams needs. It looks like Shadow Thompson is the steal of the draft having been picked so late and seems to be doing so well early one (even though we traded him).

6. I plan on doing all the things. I still have to write my Junior Report. I think I'll focus on RT, HS, SC, & RB until I reach 200 TPE.

Aces_Bar.png

LAS VEGAS ACES PRESS CONFERENCE

1) We have started a bit shaky, but picked up some key wins to begin the season. Now that we're competing with the bigger teams, how do you think we fare down the road as our team develops?

2) What do you think is the best moment in the Locker Room? Maybe along the lines of funniest, stupidest comments.

3) Juan Ceson( @dylanjj37) has reportedly used team funds to purchase all of the IKEAs within a 5 mile radius of GM @Shindigs. How do you feel about this?

4) How has management been so far? Is there something Shindigs and I can change?

5) We are beginning to see G Joel Castle become a brick wall for us. Do you think he keeps it up?'

6) Based on current stats, who do you think will eventually end up with the scoring title for the Aces?

Edited by TopTiddee2

35 minutes ago, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

1) We have started a bit shaky, but picked up some key wins to begin the season. Now that we're competing with the bigger teams, how do you think we fare down the road as our team develops?

2) What do you think is the best moment in the Locker Room? Maybe along the lines of funniest, stupidest comments.

3) Juan Ceson has reportedly used team funds to purchase all of the IKEAs within a 5 mile radius of GM Shindigs. How do you feel about this?

4) How has management been so far? Is there something Shindigs and I can change?

5) We are beginning to see G Joel Castle become a brick wall for us. Do you think he keeps it up?'

6) Based on current stats, who do you think will eventually end up with the scoring title for the Aces?

1. I don’t think it’s crazy to say we are just as good if not better than all the teams in our league despite our rocky start. We have momentum now and we just have to keep it up

2. One of the funniest things to me was seeing our assistant GM and our captain trying to find middle ground on what to name the bot in discord.

3. I think this is great, a great business opportunity. And maybe that means the team will get a friends and family discount at IKEA?

4. Management has been nothing short of amazing so far, I don’t have anything negative to say, the vibes in the locker room are great, our chemistry seems to be developing nicely, all in all, ho complaints.

5. I think he definitely can keep it up if he puts the work in, consistency in games comes with consistent effort off the ice.

6. I’d rather not answer this, it’s way too early in the season to say and by predicting who I think it could be, it puts more pressure on that player and maybe that affects his performance. I’d rather just let the team play out the season and whatever happens, happens.

3 hours ago, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

3) Juan Ceson( @dylanjj37) has reportedly used team funds to purchase all of the IKEAs within a 5 mile radius of GM @Shindigs. How do you feel about this?

1. We're still finding our rhythm, and our guys are working hard do get better. We're gonna be fine at the time when it will matter the most - in the postseason.

2. CBBE attempting to tell me he's got all the IKEAs - in czech, has to be up there.

3. That's really irresponsible, but at least it's a great opportunity to distribute our merch. Hopefully Shinding will get some discount.

4. Well, you could perhaps not allow Juan manipulate with team funds as he pleases!

5. If we can keep supporting him with solid defense, definitely. He's got everything to be in the Devereux Trophy conversation.

6. Of course Overmeyer and Barksdale are having amazing starts, and they both could have had 2 or 3 more goals already, but my black horse is Larry Abass Jr, the guy is an absolute beauty.

Edited by VattghernCZ

18 hours ago, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

1. I think we will fare just fine and be a contender like we thought. We know we can beat all the top teams so we just have to do it even more consistently.

2. I enjoyed the renaming of the bot

3. Well, that's good. Gives him something to do when he retires besides scaring the rookies and the ice girls.

4. You guys are fantastic! More coffee in the LR would be nice though...

5. Oh me! I sure hope so. With this presser, I will officially max out my 200 TPA so that will be all I can give. It's nice to help the team win and also be on the leaderboards.

6. Any of our top line have a good chance. Barksdale is my sneaky (not-so-sneaky) darkhorse to lead us in scoring.

Aces_Bar.png

1) I think we have a lot of talent on this team, and I think the strong mix of seasoned veterans and talented rookies will surely give us some good outcomes this season.

2) Well todays only my first day in the locker room with the guys, but I’ve heard nothing but great things about this team, I’m excited to see what everyone’s like!

3) Well usually I’d say that’s a pretty irresponsible purchase, but if he’s going to give the boys some discounted meatballs, I can’t complain…

4) In the few short hours I’ve been with the team, both members of management have been extremely helpful getting me started here.

5) 1000% kids got natural talent. I’m sure he’s got a lot to show us this season.

6) Larry Abass Jr. if off to a hot start. Larry’s got a hot stick this season so far, and I don’t see any signs of it cooling off anytime soon.

On 9/12/2022 at 7:18 PM, TopTiddee2 said:

Aces_Bar.png

1. I think we can become the best team in league.

2. The bots name being changed is a good moment.

3. I think It will bring Shindigs and Juan Ceson closer together and turn them into an all powerful unit.

4. The management is doing great.

5. absolutely, I think by the end of the season he will be the best goalie.

6. honestly this is a hard question to answer because there is four of us all around the same point total, so it could go many different ways.